1. teamminaj#1nickifan avatar

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:58 AM, teamminaj#1nickifan said:

ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE AFTER PARTY GOING TO BE?

2. britneym avatar

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM, britneym said:

Has anyone gotten their VIP pAckage yet? I haven't an it's the day of the concert

3. nickimyeverything0419 avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM, nickimyeverything0419 said:

HOLY BALLSACKS I didn't realize the time would go by so fast ._. I'm meeting her tomorrow?! Noooo I'm not mentally prepared omg I'm so nervous wth... What if she doesn't like me?! What if she thinks I'm weird for shaking uncontrollably and being unable to speak?! Crap I'm scared :'(

4. Sk3000 avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:05 AM, Sk3000 said:

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I am going to this concert tomarow so exited
    But I couldn't get meet and greet but I still good being near her

5. Locqz78 avatar

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Locqz78 said:

YES!!!! I'm going I'm going I'm going!! Will be the perfect end to my birthday month!!
    Cant wait to see the QUEEN live!!
    && it will be my first concert ever!!!
    Nicki I cant wait to see you!!! Wish I could have afforded a meet and greet but being the in the same room as you is just fine with me :)

6. Shae Minaj avatar

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Shae Minaj said:

i got one thing too ask. My girls love nicki minaj can kids come to the show before i speed my money for something that they cant come to

7. teamminaj#1nickifan avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM, teamminaj#1nickifan said:

Took a week of work and driving from Orlando Just for NICKI LOVE YOU NICKI!!!!

8. teamminaj#1nickifan avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM, teamminaj#1nickifan said:

I will be there section 2 row H seat 12 yay ! I LOVE NICKI! TEAM MINAJ! #1FAN...................

9. NaTii_Minaj avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM, NaTii_Minaj said:

I want to go but is 4 hours from where I live and I have not the money. : ( I Love Nicki Minaj

10. Jeann avatar