1. TheRobSandlin avatar

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM, TheRobSandlin said:

Dear Nicki, would you please please please add more VIP packages for the Birmingham show tomorrow night? You are my favorite female artist, my favorite rapper and the most gorgeous black woman I've ever seen so being able to hug you and take a picture with you would be a dream come true. I would literally freak out, scream, jump up and down, cry and then pass out if I was able to meet you. PLEASE add more VIP???

2. DavidH avatar

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 5:45 AM, DavidH said:

I havent received anything from my VIP packages and the concert is Thursday? Anyone know whats up?

3. missestead avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:45 AM, missestead said:

please contact me when new VIP packages are available i want to take my daughter for her birthday

4. Klashaun avatar

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Klashaun said:

Can someone tell me where the afterparty will be @.

5. poloboy5 avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:50 PM, poloboy5 said:

ADD ME ON FACEBOOL & MESSAGE ME: JACOREY POLOBOY WILDER

# I GOT 10 TICKETS (meet and greet) FOR SELL...HURRy B4 THERE GONE"!!

6. Kissinpinksince91 avatar

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Kissinpinksince91 said:

Nicki Nicki Nicki please add more VIP tickets. High in demand mama that'll be dope. Much luv

7. J_Quety avatar

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM, J_Quety said:

I would like to attend the V.I.P after party for the 2012 Jul 26th show. Was trying to purchase them but as many are I'm a day late not dolla short lol. Is there a body count that can't be over rode?

8. Mr. Chandler Minaj avatar

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM, Mr. Chandler Minaj said:

I really need VIP package! Please add more!!!

9. wade(ctrl) avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:52 PM, wade(ctrl) said:

As a reminder for everyone. VIP passes/tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE. Please DO NOT buy them from someone other than this website, because they will be no good (and you'll be out of a lot of money). The will call name CANNOT be changed once the ticket has been purchased.

10. JiJi Love avatar

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:18 PM, JiJi Love said:

Please add more VIP tickets to the birmingham, al show. Its very important that I get to come.