1. ST avatar

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:24 PM, ST said:

I Luv u boo u ripped it just like I knew u wud

2. 816barbie avatar

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:12 PM, 816barbie said:

I also didn't my bobs signed. Me & my sister were the 1st 10 in line & was SUPER RUSHED!!!!! Kinda sucked & the wait wait but, I guess she can get away with that she is the Queen Barb!

3. Candybarb314 avatar

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Candybarb314 said:

Nicki did AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! The wait to meet her was worth it but I felt kinda rushed :( Also, am I the only one that didn't get a boob signing?!

4. 816barbie avatar

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM, 816barbie said:

WOW!!!!! Nicki tore it up last night!!!!! Didnt get my boobs signed with my meet & greet but whatever I got to meet her. I just might have to keep my colorado tickets to see her again. I think she wanted me to stay & rock that shit out with her though. Ha!!!!! Love, love, love her

5. JayMinaj17 avatar

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM, JayMinaj17 said:

When To The Nicki Minaj Concert In St.Louis It Was The Best She Said We Where The Best Crowd Ever And I Was One Row From The Front And She Was So Freaking Beautiful Love You Nicki

6. 816barbie avatar

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 6:48 AM, 816barbie said:

SUPER EXCITED for tonight!!!!!! 816BARBIE will be in da house

7. jjka avatar

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM, jjka said:

hey wish i could go to that concert

8. RC avatar

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM, RC said:

u will receive and email two days b4 the show, i had meet and greet n atlanta.

she is such a sweet person..with a pretty face lol

9. Cj Taylor avatar

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Cj Taylor said:

is any body selling v.i.p tickets ill buy just inbox me on face book Cj Alotofmoney Taylor

10. MaddieGehoMinaj avatar

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:44 AM, MaddieGehoMinaj said:

Ill but it frlm u if noone has yet