1. z9ezo avatar

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 11:15 AM, z9ezo said:

Welcome my friends nicki minaj in any page

2. Jane Ladd avatar

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Jane Ladd said:

Hey everyone,
    I'm looking for 1 M&G ticket to the show. I am a very serious buyer and can pay via paypal right now or meet you day of show to pay cash. I live in LA but will be arriving in Vegas tomorrow and NEED THIS TICKET!! I already have a ticket to the show so I just need the VIP upgrade. Serious sellers - please email me at Wiley0312@gmail.com.

3. MissVee avatar

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:31 PM, MissVee said:

I made it to Vegas yesterday. I have a muscle spasm today and I need an E.R. This is all for Nicki. At least I'm glad I made it to Vegas. Now if I can start moving my neck/back I'll be a happy woman.

4. Jayybabeyy avatar

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Jayybabeyy said:

if anyone is selling M&G passes let me know! i need two!!!

5. aanaya1102 avatar

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:19 PM, aanaya1102 said:

Just put two meet and greet passes up for sale on ebay.

6. tiance avatar

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:55 PM, tiance said:

×××ATTENTION×××

the person I was going to the concert with can no longer attend, its kinda weird going to concerts alone so I'm looking for someone to accompany me. The seats are great, in the first section. No cost to you, maybe just buy us a drink or something? Here's my criteria
    1. Ken-Barbs only...sorry ladies
    2. You gotta be cute or have some type of nice looking going on. I'm a bad bitch and roles with nothing else.
    3. I'd prefer if you were at lease 21 so we can get f*cked up, lol.
    4. Be a Nicki Minaj fanactic like me, I don't wanna be singing all the lyrics alone.

send me a pic and contact info. Send a pic or I won't respond, the cutest guy is probably gonna get it lol. Tiancewood@gmail.com

7. Miss Kriss avatar

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Miss Kriss said:

HI EVERYONE, I AM LOOKING FOR A MEET AND GREET TICKET!! I CAN PAY ASAP AS SOON AS YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE!!! HOPE SOMEONE WILL HAVE AN EXTRA I TRULY AM HER BIGGEST FAN =)

MRSFIGGY24@YAHOO.COM

8. KrystalK17 avatar

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:54 PM, KrystalK17 said:

i have 2 extra vegas tickets need to get rid of sec 206 row j. asking 50 a ticket obo.....let me know if interetsed ;) im soooo excited

only 5 more days!!!!!!~

9. zoekatherine avatar

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 11:30 AM, zoekatherine said:

Hey there!

Just looking for one meet and greet ticket!

My email is zoedokas@gmail.com

Thank you! Will pay ASAP! Thanks :)

10. nicki4life12 avatar

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:04 AM, nicki4life12 said:

looking for meet and Greet tickets. here's my email jr.mcleod@hotmail.com