1. h8ter luver avatar

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM, h8ter luver said:

i am in tears because i cant go :'''( i tried my everything to go

2. tario minaj avatar

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM, tario minaj said:

If anyone has the group picture taken with Nicki after the vegas show 8/4 please email it to me tario_mills@yahoo.com or send it to me @TarioMinajYMCMB Thanks !

3. PATRICK489 avatar

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:15 AM, PATRICK489 said:

Good luck... I saw the venue on google maps and she's most likely going to drive into the gate... Hopefully she will walk out of her way to see you and anyone else waiting. She's very sweet.

4. BoyMinaj77 avatar

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 3:26 AM, BoyMinaj77 said:

One more day FLKGBFDLGBFDJGOBIO'BKFDVZVBFD who's going to the M&G im going hit me up if you are!!!

5. barbieMAFIA avatar

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM, barbieMAFIA said:

I have 1 front row pit 1 ticket left message me if u wanna go with me

6. Onikasdarling avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Onikasdarling said:

im dying to meet nicki minaj at her show this tuesday im arriving to the venue early at noon to see my beautiful wofe arrive ! im looking for a m&g plz email me nicki.minaj.438@gmail.com i have one ticket section 203 hmu

7. Adnan avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Adnan said:

I m TURK?SH.I want to come in concert. but far away. :((

8. Tware45 avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Tware45 said:

If anyone has a 2 VIP package tickets. Please email me! @ tware45@gmail.com
    I would die if i got two!

9. BoyMinaj77 avatar

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 6:33 PM, BoyMinaj77 said:

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!!! MSG ME IF YOU WANNA HANG OUT I NEED SOME REAL BARBZ IN MY LIFE TEAMMINAJ ONLY!!! follow on twitter and ill hit you back BOYMINAJ77

10. barbieMAFIA avatar

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:43 AM, barbieMAFIA said:

If anyone wants to go with me inbox me I'm going dressed up and riding in my Barbie car!!!