1. tokyo_brian avatar

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 7:32 PM, tokyo_brian said:

The VIP was ridiculous! I did not pay good money for that!

2. apepple avatar

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:43 AM, apepple said:

WOW last night show was awesome!!!!!...she sang some of her old school songs and that made the concert. But there really was no crowd control people were everywhere. I will never forget last night : ]

3. springmaid avatar

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM, springmaid said:

Nicki's performance was awesome, but the DAR ushers did NOTHING to control losers who crowded into one of the boxes where they didn't have tickets, pushing around patrons who paid the premium prices for those seats. Total show spoiler.

4. Sherri_Minaj avatar

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Sherri_Minaj said:

*sigh* I didnt get mi tickets cuz of cheap ass parents tht dnt understand how nicki has changed mi life n how important t is for me 2 meet ha.. Thts ok.. I kno she goin 2 d clubs while she's here.. I'll catch her there!! IN THE TRAP JA DIGGGG! lol

5. Verces300 avatar

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Verces300 said:

okay people I'm serious!!! Anyway I can get the VIP ticket!!!!??? I'M Dying to meet her!

6. IM ROMAN avatar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 4:57 AM, IM ROMAN said:

VIPPPPP

7. apepple avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:09 PM, apepple said:

Ill be there only 3days left : ]

8. IM ROMAN avatar

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM, IM ROMAN said:

Why would you want a bunch of people adding you on facebook to sell not one...but 10 vip passes? Lol - sounds fishy .

9. poloboy5 avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM, poloboy5 said:

ADD ME ON FACEBOOL & MESSAGE ME: JACOREY POLOBOY WILDER

# I GOT 10 TICKETS (meet and greet) FOR SELL...HURRy B4 THERE GONE"!!

10. IM ROMAN avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:06 PM, IM ROMAN said:

Anyone selling meet and greet or Orchestra A, B or C tickets? Will outbid most buyers.... send me a message!