1. CHEETAHMINAJ avatar

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:42 AM, CHEETAHMINAJ said:

nickiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii come to aussie land PLEASE!

2. ROSAMARAJ avatar

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:28 AM, ROSAMARAJ said:

I CANT WAIT!!

3. poetrylove avatar

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 9:51 AM, poetrylove said:

I I wish had tickets Niki is my Favorite. My boyfriend would have done ten flip over if i got us tickets. Gotta win some how hes never been to a concert like this one will be. wish me luck PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. prince26 avatar

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 7:36 PM, prince26 said:

Question so if you already bought your tickets can you still get the Gold VIP Upgrade without buying another ticket

5. KendraBarbie avatar

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:23 PM, KendraBarbie said:

I Wanna GO TO THIS CONCERT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh ! i already have the money now i gotta buy it i just wanna see her i hope britney and nicki come her on there TOUR i want to see her

6. Tru Datt avatar

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Tru Datt said:

the concert in edmonton better not b cancelled god dammit i need 2 know now, i had everything planned for this day nd i couldnt wait, please dont b cancelled.

7. Hanoodyyy;; avatar

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Hanoodyyy;; said:

i am sooooo psyched for the concert, got my tickets :D
    but now im thinking platinum.... should i?

8. latinajazz avatar

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:07 PM, latinajazz said:

Can't wait! got my tickets!!!!

9. latinajazz avatar

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:06 PM, latinajazz said:

Can't wait! got my tickets!!!!

10. beepaybowss avatar

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 11:12 PM, beepaybowss said:

so excited for April 28th ! already bought my ticket, now i just gotta buy the VIP package. (:
    btw if its cancelled, i would fuck someone up cause im sooo stoked.