1. NickiMinajBE avatar

She was amazing

2. PNickiMinaj avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM, PNickiMinaj said:

WOW , amazing i swear !

3. Eline Minaj avatar

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Eline Minaj said:

Will call means that you will have to bring a ID (valid, with picture). If the VIP was ordered in YOUR name YOU will have pick it up.

I had VIP at the Oslo concert, and this is how it works. Probably, you will recieve an email from ground(ctrl) with instructions. At the ticket office at the venue, you will have to show your ID, and you will be given a bracelet (To confirm that you are a VIP) and when they let the VIP's in, you will recieve a VIP Pass Laminate.

That is how it works. Be sure to meet at the venue in good time before the concert starts, but exact time will be written in the email you will recieve!

I HOPE THIS POST WAS HELPFUL FOR YOU!

4. Sh2aaa avatar

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 6:09 AM, Sh2aaa said:

I WOULD LIKE ONE VIP PACKAGE PLEASE !!!!!

5. Wissam avatar

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 4:11 AM, Wissam said:

Someone who wants to sell their VIP PACKAGE?? I'm looking for one OR two...
    Let me know pls :)

6. Fie avatar

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Fie said:

Oproep: iemand die een VIP-package over heeft, ik ben geïnteresseerd. Prijs valt te onderhandelen...

7. Sh2aaa avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Sh2aaa said:

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 4:07 AM, BurningAlive said:
    Hello,

I have two VIP tickets and two basic tickets for the concert in Brussels. Sadly i can not go to the concert. Does anyone search for two VIP packages?

PLEASE I WANT ONE TICKET VIP PACKAGE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Sh2aaa avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Sh2aaa said:

I WANT YOUR VIP PACKAGE!!!!!BurningAlive

9. Wissam avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Wissam said:

Are you still selling them?? the vip packages?

10. BurningAlive avatar