Angie215 avatar

Nicki, Lil kim beef.

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:56 PM By: Angie215

I know that there are millions of these post and we are all sick of hearing about it but i just have to get this out:

1st of all lil kim didnt start the whole female rap game. So i dont see were she gets off by saying Nicki should pay respect to her when i never once heard her speak/rap about any of the female rappers before her. So where is her respect?? She just wants Nicki to say her name so she can maybe sell a mix tape. And i glad nicki has never say lil kims name,that was a big power play by her.

2nd Lil kim sorry to say this but F-ed her way into hiphop. She didnt even have a mix tape out she was just Biggies f buddy. So for her to say that Nicki did is lame when really she f-ed her way to the top. Kim raps about s*x where as nicki can do and did a whole mix tape/album with even speaking on it.

And 3rd If kim is the best then why isnt she still on top, even Puff saw she is done. Come on if Nicki didnt come out nobody would even be speaking lil kims name. So she should thank Nicki that she is even being talked about. She cant even sell a mixtape let alone an album. And if people do buy it they are going to listen to only to hear what she says about nicki. So she may have been able to f her way to top but she couldnt stay there. And really its the poeple us the fans that keep u on top. So sorry lil kim but the people have spoken and u were never the start of this s**t or the heart of it so as long as Nicki around u goin to bow down!!!

I know it was alittle long and if i disrespected anyone sorry but thats just the way i feel. Oh and may i also say thank u Nicki for speaking up about bullying in ur thank yous of ur album cover it shows that u care about people and thats why the people put u on top!!!

Replies to this posting

1. Jae.Romaj avatar

Re: Nicki, Lil kim beef.

Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:53 AM By: Jae.Romaj

i WAS A KIM FAN BUT SHE FADDED IN THA BACK "YOUR IN THE BACK BITCH IM IN THE FRONT" NICKI SAID IT... SO KIM SHOULD JUS DUST HER V-J,J OFF & BOW DOWN & LET NICKI DO HER THANG.
    a├čarbie/\/amed....
    Jae Romaj

2. Alex_Zolanski avatar

RE: Nicki, Lil kim beef.

Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 7:07 PM By: Alex_Zolanski

Yeah Kim is wack. Shes just jealous!
    Alex Zolanski

3. VICKI MINAJ93 avatar

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 5:29 AM By: VICKI MINAJ93

FUCK LIL KIM AND EVERYTHING SHE STAND FOR!!!
    -NICKI MINAJ = VICKI MINAJ = TEAM MINAJ!!!!!!

4. MzPinkyBoo314 avatar

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM By: MzPinkyBoo314

Yea agree wit yall straight up lil kim hella jealous. She all talk need to sit down somewhere actin like a little kid and shit. Her concerts are like elementary talent shows. Her rap skills are faded. She need to woman up and give Nicki Minaj her props. Nicki Minaj is on da top so let it shine. Itz Barbie Bitch!!!! XOXO Nicki
    ~MzPinky314>>> kisses314

5. Jessicaplus3 avatar

Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 2:40 PM By: Jessicaplus3

That's right Lil' Kim Fucked her way up now that she down she can't find anyone to touch that to even get a mix tape in the underground...Nikki did it for her self didn't have to fuck anyone from young money to get a name...You the Baddest Nikki keep grindin and makein ur $$ fuck the haters they keeping you famous

6. Drea_TeamMinaj avatar

Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 11:16 AM By: Drea_TeamMinaj

Kim is so jealous of Nicki its crazy! Who heard Lil Kim's diss on Nicki? [click link]

http://youtu.be/ww3CIRs24z8

Obviously Kim is tryin to imitate her... But fuck Kim what her jailbate lookin ass.

Nicki is unique she has personality and talent unlike Kim. All Kim talk about poppin pussy, bottles, and thugs.. No one tryna be no damn crusty alcoholic hoe. Nicki climbed the lattered and left Kim in that one spot at the bottom.. Stop hatin Kim smh

-_-
    --& Drea

7. LoverOfMusic avatar

Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 10:45 PM By: LoverOfMusic

I feel like this, if Lil Kim is the Queen then no one should be able to ripple her feathers. She has had her moment in time, every artist has their moment and now it's Nicki's turn to have hers. Instead of recording diss records directed towards Nicki she should be approaching her about doing a collaboration to help more female MC's get their shine. This beef shit is petty especially when Nicki is the only female MC on a commercial level that is out now. What makes it even sadder is that there is no longer categories in award shows dedicated to female rappers. and you might ask why? It's bc they don't come together they go against each other.

8. Datgrlmeka avatar

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 5:44 AM By: Datgrlmeka

Yo kim need 2 sit da fuck dwn sum wea. How da fuck yu gone 4 fuckn eva nd think yu kan kum bak bein da best? Bytch gotta start frm da bottom nd wrk her way bak da fuck up. But dat will neva happen. Tyme 2 find a new JOB kim!!!!
    datgrlmeka

9. _simplyylyricx3 avatar

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:32 AM By: _simplyylyricx3

LoverOfMusic wrote:
    I feel like this, if Lil Kim is the Queen then no one should be able to ripple her feathers. She has had her moment in time, every artist has their moment and now it's Nicki's turn to have hers. Instead of recording diss records directed towards Nicki she should be approaching her about doing a collaboration to help more female MC's get their shine. This beef shit is petty especially when Nicki is the only female MC on a commercial level that is out now. What makes it even sadder is that there is no longer categories in award shows dedicated to female rappers. and you might ask why? It's bc they don't come together they go against each other.

Its because sadly females are very petty and catty . Nicki said it best . "Bitches is like crabs in a bucket." they should be helping each other rather than tearing each other down all the time. I would love a kim , nicki, missy , and trina collab ! all the baddest females in the business killin a track ! or a remy ma, rah digga, nicki minaj, trina, and kim track ! basically i think if nicki and kim were to do a song together now at this point in time it would be probably the best thing to happen to the game right now. Im probably gonna get a lot of heat from team minaj just for saying this . but I honestly believe this needs to happen . and soon !

10. ?????????? avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:56 AM By: ??????????

what's good, everyone?

lil kim is a dumb whore. watch this for proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjc3P-OZHZI

11. MashingtonMINAJ avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM By: MashingtonMINAJ

AMEN! she did suck a lot of dick to get to stardom lol

BUT NICKI IS EXCLUSIVEEE:) SHE ACTUALLY HAST TALENT ANDDD WRITES HER RAPS:)

#TEAMMINAJ
    #PINKFRIDAY

12. Jay_Lewinsky avatar

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 6:23 AM By: Jay_Lewinsky

i like both lil kim and nicki cuz before nicki came out i was listening to lil kim the last album lil kim made was the naked truth and i must admit to me dat album was hot she was talking bout sum real shyt yea she talked a lot of shyt bout nicki bt i cant say nun cuz i listen to lil kim too so they juxt need to squash this shyt and move on cuz both of them can spit sum crazy shyt it doesnt matter how they got to the top all dat matters is they got there sum females try to fck they way to the top and still dnt make it lil kim was the shyt then and nicki is the shyt now old skol and new skol

13. Ken Awhstyn avatar

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 10:42 PM By: Ken Awhstyn

If you're not on billboard, then shut your ass up.
    Ken Awhstyn

14. MonroeeNichole avatar

Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 8:29 AM By: MonroeeNichole

Lil Kim looks a little obsessed now with Nicki cause all she talk about is Nicki this and Nicki that. Why cant she just accept the fact that Nicki's here and she aint going no where and just do her own thing. ITS BARBIE BITCH!

15. MonroeeNichole avatar

Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 8:30 AM By: MonroeeNichole

Lil Kim looks a little obsessed now with Nicki cause all she talk about is Nicki this and Nicki that. Why cant she just accept the fact that Nicki's here and she aint going no where and just do her own thing. ITS BARBIE BITCH!

16. Muuyhermosa avatar

Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 6:45 PM By: Muuyhermosa

all lil kim juss need to do is juss find her way to the top she cant rap her way back nicki already took her spot so lil kim juss want to say she been there n done the barbie shit which she didnt i dont cee anything tht she did tht had to do with barbie smh nicki minaj is the best always will be so she juss need to accept tht nicki is her own person she not a fucken clone of stupid ass lil kim she nicki minaj so dont get it nfucked up lil kim
    causee ITS BARBIE BITCH N ALWAYS WILL BE
    NICKI CHANGED THE GAMEE.

17. PlatinumFriday avatar

Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:17 PM By: PlatinumFriday

I think there should be just one topic about this nicki kim beef, theres like 15 already.

18. Vilix562 avatar

Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:39 AM By: Vilix562

I noe we got a lot of topics on this but...i kudo nicki for hows shes handling that b&;!$/ but i kinda want her to go ape s$;&: on her, i mean she already kills her lyrically, imagine her bringin the vid and whatever else she felt like into it too? :) *cheesetothathoebitchesslaughter*

:)

"Hit em hit em Knock knock! Tell em let me in! My name ring bells bitch, buzz me in!"

19. Katapillar avatar

Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 8:46 AM By: Katapillar

Amen
    GIFSoup

20. Rushing avatar

Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 6:15 AM By: Rushing

PlatinumFriday wrote:
    I think there should be just one topic about this nicki kim beef, theres like 15 already.

Couldn't agree more. I don't see why we need yet another lil kim post on here. Why are we giving her notice on Nicki's site?? As far as I'm concerned, Nicki already said it best when she said that she'd respond to Lil Krim when she sees her music on the charts...last time I checked, she still isn't getting played. So leave her and her foolishness out.

Despite what delusional mess Lil Krim likes to spew, she was not the first female rapper to get success, nor imo even the best. Missy Elliot brought more talent and creativity to just one of her songs than Lil Krim did in any of her s*ck and f*ck music. Get real.

Newsletter Signup