DDF Danser avatar

Introduce Yourself

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:23 AM By: DDF Danser

Well... I tought it would be nice if we barbz would get to know a lil more about each other so the best way to do that is to introduce yourself. I'll go first...

Hello, Barbz & Kenz

My name is Daria van Vlaenderen, i'm 23 years old and a girl from the Netherlands. I'm half dutch and half polish, and I also speak both languages, I don't go to collage no more, I work for 32 hours a week, My hobby's are Rapping (dutch, english is difficould to rap, but I can whrite english raps). I also Dance, 2 hours a week in a local dancing school in my neighbourhood, where I dance Street Dance and Jazz Ballet. I also like to go to dance contests and once a while and I go to support my fellow dancers from the dancing school to watch them dance and I cheer for them.

I've learn my english and german form wachting television programs when I was little, so thats how I am able to spreak 4 languages. I've learn to whrite english thought the i-ternet.. so (sorry if my whritting contains spelling faults, but I also use google to finde how to whrite some words when I don't know how to whrite them). I loved Nicki Minaj after hearing her Roman's Revenge with Eminem, shortly after that I became a barb, and I have both album Pink Friday, and Pink Friday Roman Reloaded. 18-06-2012 Is the day I finally will meet queen barb and I really look forward to that day!! For any questions about me just ask don't be to shy!!

Greetings, Daria

Replies to this posting

1. PreciousBoutiqueTX avatar

RE: Introduce Yourself

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM By: PreciousBoutiqueTX

My name is Precious I am a Business Owner. I have an online boutique.
    For all your Custom Rhinestone Shirts, Embroidery and Screen Printing Services please consider Precious Boutique. We Can Bling Anything. Visit us on facebook.com/preciousboutiquetx or at our website www.preciousboutiquestore.com. Email me for a Quote.

Check my website out.

Precious

2. Mari98 avatar

Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM By: Mari98

Hello, my name is Samaria Colbert. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio. There is not much to say about me but i am 14, a 9th grader and a smart student. Feel freeto ask any questions.
    Samaria "Mari"

3. IGingerbreadMonk avatar

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM By: IGingerbreadMonk

I'm Not typing nobody's book.. but what's good?.
    #BALEEDATWOE

4. jovybarb avatar

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM By: jovybarb

JOVEILL SUSZEIN BROWN STEWART is the name and in case yall wondering i'm not married i have both parent's surname. I'm 17 years old aspiring to become a doctor but as we all know thats not an easy field. So i plan on starting out as a nurse and then work my way up. I live in Jamaica (the country, not the one in queens) where i'm currently attending Frome Technical High School. I have a dog by the name of BARBIE, i got her on a birthday when i got my pink friday album sooo i saw it fit to name her barbie. Anyways I love nicki minaj not just her music but her entire character and personality and she has been a major part of my life for the past 5 years. Anywho nice meeting yall.....send me some friend requests
    J.Brown

5. lovenicki1234 avatar

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:44 AM By: lovenicki1234

Sup though, nicki is aight. Jk I love her... peep these new photos of Nicki

6. owenjc avatar

Re: Introduce Yourself

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 7:36 AM By: owenjc

Hi! I'm Owen, I'm 14, I'm from Scotland, I've been a ken since I was like 9, but I wouldn't say I was as obsessed with Nic as some others in TM!

I'm at school, I speak English, German and a tiny bit of Spanish. I'm gay, my favourite Nicki songs are High School and Moment for Life and my hobbies include watching TV, politics and living to music.

I'm new here so I don't really know what I'm doing, but feel free to message me or whatever! :)

7. AndrewChriss avatar

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM By: AndrewChriss

My name is Andrew, but my real one is Lucas! I am a singer, and I have made one song till now. (You can listen here: https://soundcloud.com/andrewchriss/andrew-chriss-party-animal-1) But I also make covers!
    Anyway, I am also a graphic designer and I really love making themes and layout for websites!

I also am a blogger and owner at nicki-minaj.org, Nicki's first online fansite!

I also love Miley Cyrus, Tiffany Foxx, Demi Lovato, Tulisa and more.

I would love if someday Nicki would talk to me - reply - follow me on Twitter.
    I love the big Barbie Mama and I will love her till the end.

Thanks ;)
    I HOPE YOU FIRE
    FIRE BURNSSS BABEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

8. Kimmy Blanco Maraj avatar

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:52 PM By: Kimmy Blanco Maraj

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter!
    Chinese and dem thingz go *POW-POW*! Wordda ME all dem girlz betta #bowdown...

9. pinkbarbMonroe avatar

Re: Introduce Yourself

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM By: pinkbarbMonroe

ayyyyeee

10. Maya_boooooooooo avatar

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:07 PM By: Maya_boooooooooo

What I'm maya the awkward you know you love

11. LesFreres avatar

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM By: LesFreres

Hay all im brendon snowdon also known as brendy im 23 and im a hair dresser from taupo new zealand.

12. Tuham Sanusi avatar

Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM By: Tuham Sanusi

Tuham by Nick. A black eye(though loved blue eye but have to accept nature as it is). Also i wish to travel to korea, o have an enthusiasm and curisoity for technology. Want to knw more about me,hit me up or follow me on twitter @tuhamworld

13. Nicki Minaj Parfum avatar

Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:35 PM By: Nicki Minaj Parfum

Hi Barbz & Kenz....
    I'm new here,
    My name is Jennifer Taylor
    Add me on facebook => https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007581901190
    Follow me on twitter => https://twitter.com/nikiyminaj
    and Visit my Blog => http://nickiminajperfumereview.blogspot.de/
    Thanks, Love You :*
    Hi Barbz! , I have blog about Nicki Minaj News and Nicki Minaj Perfume Please Visit my blog. Thx Barbz! love you :*

Newsletter Signup