DDF Danser avatar

Introduce Yourself

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:23 AM By: DDF Danser

Well... I tought it would be nice if we barbz would get to know a lil more about each other so the best way to do that is to introduce yourself. I'll go first...

Hello, Barbz & Kenz

My name is Daria van Vlaenderen, i'm 23 years old and a girl from the Netherlands. I'm half dutch and half polish, and I also speak both languages, I don't go to collage no more, I work for 32 hours a week, My hobby's are Rapping (dutch, english is difficould to rap, but I can whrite english raps). I also Dance, 2 hours a week in a local dancing school in my neighbourhood, where I dance Street Dance and Jazz Ballet. I also like to go to dance contests and once a while and I go to support my fellow dancers from the dancing school to watch them dance and I cheer for them.

I've learn my english and german form wachting television programs when I was little, so thats how I am able to spreak 4 languages. I've learn to whrite english thought the i-ternet.. so (sorry if my whritting contains spelling faults, but I also use google to finde how to whrite some words when I don't know how to whrite them). I loved Nicki Minaj after hearing her Roman's Revenge with Eminem, shortly after that I became a barb, and I have both album Pink Friday, and Pink Friday Roman Reloaded. 18-06-2012 Is the day I finally will meet queen barb and I really look forward to that day!! For any questions about me just ask don't be to shy!!

Greetings, Daria

Replies to this posting

1. Kimmy Blanco Maraj avatar

RE: Introduce Yourself

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:52 PM By: Kimmy Blanco Maraj

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter!
    Chinese and dem thingz go *POW-POW*! Wordda ME all dem girlz betta #bowdown...

2. pinkbarbMonroe avatar

Re: Introduce Yourself

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM By: pinkbarbMonroe

ayyyyeee

3. Original _Emperor avatar

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:07 PM By: Original _Emperor

What I'm maya the awkward you know you love

4. LesFreres avatar

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM By: LesFreres

Hay all im brendon snowdon also known as brendy im 23 and im a hair dresser from taupo new zealand.

5. Tuham Sanusi avatar

Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM By: Tuham Sanusi

Tuham by Nick. A black eye(though loved blue eye but have to accept nature as it is). Also i wish to travel to korea, o have an enthusiasm and curisoity for technology. Want to knw more about me,hit me up or follow me on twitter @tuhamworld

6. Nicki Minaj Parfum avatar

Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:35 PM By: Nicki Minaj Parfum

Hi Barbz & Kenz....
    I'm new here,
    My name is Jennifer Taylor
    Add me on facebook => https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007581901190
    Follow me on twitter => https://twitter.com/nikiyminaj
    and Visit my Blog => http://nickiminajperfumereview.blogspot.de/
    Thanks, Love You :*
    Hi Barbz! , I have blog about Nicki Minaj News and Nicki Minaj Perfume Please Visit my blog. Thx Barbz! love you :*

7. AlexaBcklnd avatar

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:46 AM By: AlexaBcklnd

Hello everyone,

I don't know if you all have farming or agricultural issues on your agenda, but I would like to invite you all to visit Rowlett, a small city located near Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. At the moment, Rowlett is in the process of developing the city so that it is able to suit rural and agricultural development. Farming and sustainable agricultural practices are number one. Lately, the city has been placing most of their attention on how they could get support so that this project can be successful.

If it is possible, it would be great if you all could come down for a visit. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated, direction is something that everyone can use. The city is always busy and is always doing things with the government, the military, and local organizations. Any help that you could bring along with you for manual labor would be awesome, but if that is not possible, then bringing yourselves would be just fine too. We would love to have everyone come and help us out on the field farming.

So, whenever you are ready, just use the information below to connect with someone:

City of Rowlett, Texas
    www.ci.rowlett.tx.us
    4000 Main Street
    Rowlett, TX 75088
    972-412-6100
    citycouncil@rowlett.com
    tgottel@rowlett.com

Thank you!

Newsletter Signup