DDF Danser avatar

Introduce Yourself

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:23 AM By: DDF Danser

Well... I tought it would be nice if we barbz would get to know a lil more about each other so the best way to do that is to introduce yourself. I'll go first...

Hello, Barbz & Kenz

My name is Daria van Vlaenderen, i'm 23 years old and a girl from the Netherlands. I'm half dutch and half polish, and I also speak both languages, I don't go to collage no more, I work for 32 hours a week, My hobby's are Rapping (dutch, english is difficould to rap, but I can whrite english raps). I also Dance, 2 hours a week in a local dancing school in my neighbourhood, where I dance Street Dance and Jazz Ballet. I also like to go to dance contests and once a while and I go to support my fellow dancers from the dancing school to watch them dance and I cheer for them.

I've learn my english and german form wachting television programs when I was little, so thats how I am able to spreak 4 languages. I've learn to whrite english thought the i-ternet.. so (sorry if my whritting contains spelling faults, but I also use google to finde how to whrite some words when I don't know how to whrite them). I loved Nicki Minaj after hearing her Roman's Revenge with Eminem, shortly after that I became a barb, and I have both album Pink Friday, and Pink Friday Roman Reloaded. 18-06-2012 Is the day I finally will meet queen barb and I really look forward to that day!! For any questions about me just ask don't be to shy!!

Greetings, Daria

Replies to this posting

1. Kimmy Blanco Maraj avatar

RE: Introduce Yourself

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:52 PM By: Kimmy Blanco Maraj

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter!
    Chinese and dem thingz go *POW-POW*! Wordda ME all dem girlz betta #bowdown...

2. pinkbarbMonroe avatar

Re: Introduce Yourself

Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM By: pinkbarbMonroe

ayyyyeee

3. Maya_boooooooooo avatar

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:07 PM By: Maya_boooooooooo

What I'm maya the awkward you know you love

4. LesFreres avatar

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM By: LesFreres

Hay all im brendon snowdon also known as brendy im 23 and im a hair dresser from taupo new zealand.

5. Tuham Sanusi avatar

Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM By: Tuham Sanusi

Tuham by Nick. A black eye(though loved blue eye but have to accept nature as it is). Also i wish to travel to korea, o have an enthusiasm and curisoity for technology. Want to knw more about me,hit me up or follow me on twitter @tuhamworld

6. Nicki Minaj Parfum avatar

Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:35 PM By: Nicki Minaj Parfum

Hi Barbz & Kenz....
    I'm new here,
    My name is Jennifer Taylor
    Add me on facebook => https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007581901190
    Follow me on twitter => https://twitter.com/nikiyminaj
    and Visit my Blog => http://nickiminajperfumereview.blogspot.de/
    Thanks, Love You :*
    Hi Barbz! , I have blog about Nicki Minaj News and Nicki Minaj Perfume Please Visit my blog. Thx Barbz! love you :*

Newsletter Signup