IlyNIC avatar

The Unfortunate Part of being a Barbie

Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:07 PM By: IlyNIC

people think barbies are fake and a wannabe nicki minaj. if you say you are a barbie these days, ppl take it the wrong way because they truly dont understand the bond that we have with one another. i would LOVE to hear all the barbz and ken barbz thoughts on what it means to b a TRUE barbie. mwah mwah.

Carmen Monroe..:)
DolliePop

Replies to this posting

1. fabcat avatar

RE: The Unfortunate Part of being a Barbie

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 7:51 AM By: fabcat

I think it means that we're loyal to Nicki, and that when we become barbz, we're taking a pledge to stay with Nicki through whatever. That we will stay fans, and never turn against her.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Race is but a skin color, age is but a number, religion is a belief, sexuality is of who you love, and gender is but a few body parts. None matter." --Me

2. illanee banks avatar

RE: The Unfortunate Part of being a Barbie

Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 4:31 PM By: illanee banks

PREACH !! -_- i HATE when ppl judge. This boy came up to me while i was talking about the barbz like, "Why do yall wanna be followers? Nicki Minaj is fake.." God have mercy on his soul. This was the same dude who was just straight two weeks ago & now is gay- his confused ass. GTFO. ;p
    - #justformeperm...AT YO HEAD!

3. PInk_Angel avatar

Re: The Unfortunate Part of being a Barbie

Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 5:37 PM By: PInk_Angel

illanee banks wrote:
    PREACH !! -_- i HATE when ppl judge. This boy came up to me while i was talking about the barbz like, "Why do yall wanna be followers? Nicki Minaj is fake.." God have mercy on his soul. This was the same dude who was just straight two weeks ago & now is gay- his confused ass. GTFO. ;p
    - #justformeperm...AT YO HEAD!

people just don't understand loyalty any more
    people say barbie is fake
    i think barbie is limitless
    barbie was a doctor,sister,flight attendant, hair stylist, mermaid..you name it.
    I wanna live life where nobody can catergorize me into one label
    I AM EVERYTHING I WANT TO BE
    BITCH I'MA BARBIE!!

Newsletter Signup