DDF Danser avatar

Ideas for a Nicki Minaj Tattoo?

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM By: DDF Danser

Hi, Everyone

2 days ago I watched how a friend of my sister got her tattoo I am really afraid of needles but I really want to get a tattoo. I want something that symbolizes Nicki and my loyalty, and fullest support to her as a barb also to show the love for Nicki and her music. I will get de tattoo when I feel ready for it and its not gonna be a big one, a small one is good enough, but I just can't think of anything nice.. so if anyone has a nice idea please feel free to help this barb out ;)

Thanks, Daria

Replies to this posting

1. Jade Cook avatar

Re: Ideas for a Nicki Minaj Tattoo?

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:43 AM By: Jade Cook

I would say the Barbie symbol or maybe Barbie :')
    Or what about a pink paint splat somewhere
    Jade

2. DDF Danser avatar

Re: Ideas for a Nicki Minaj Tattoo?

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM By: DDF Danser

NickiMinajInspires wrote:
    Well if i was gonna get one i would like get her name with her favorite color and then like music symboles around maybe with sum stuff she represents you know :) Hope it helps ! :)

Jade Cook wrote:
    I would say the Barbie symbol or maybe Barbie :')
    Or what about a pink paint splat somewhere
    Jade

These are some good Ideas :) I was thinking about having ''If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best'' as lyric part becouse this is who I am, people should take me for better and worst times, they know I how I can be. This is a lyric part from Nicki's ''Marilyn Monroe'' this song is like a mirror to me its like starring at myself every time I hear this song.

Beside this lyric part I'm still out of ideas about how I can make something really nice out of it. About the pink color I think its not a good Idea becouse colors will fade faster than black paint over the years.. ;) So I was thinking to have only black painting. I maybe can have her authograp wich I have on my t-shirt and then try to copie it and add it with the lyric? (If it works, but then furter I still have no Ideas). I don't want it to be to much..

Newsletter Signup