WhiteBitch avatar

MY FRIEND IS DYING....):

Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:33 AM By: WhiteBitch

Hello my name is Alicia,and my friend emily is really sick...): and im making her a video for her birthday. With a bunch of people telling her happy birthday:) i even got someone from china,haha:) anyways, i was wondering if you could please take a video of yourself saying "Happy birthday kirby" and send it to my email... My_Romeo_Killed_Me@yahoo.com I dont know how much longer she has,and i want to make her as happy as i possibly can. Please help me out.

Bad.bitch.

Replies to this posting

1. LITA*isLandgurl*BARBIE avatar

Re: MY FRIEND IS DYING....):

Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:33 AM By: LITA*isLandgurl*BARBIE

im sorry 2 hear about ur friend and i hope ur remaining time wit her is bless...muahhhh!!!!
    LITA

2. bandahm avatar

Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 6:10 PM By: bandahm

Hello Alicia Sad to hear about your friend. What type of sic she really having there.Is it too bad one .As a people we should ready for any thing.Because every thing happen for the people. So dont worry .Any way I wish her happy birthday and will give her "MTV Open Casting Call" as a gift . Have a nice day

visit here
    Your text to link here...

3. NaNa Minaj avatar

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:43 AM By: NaNa Minaj

im sorri about kirby smh i kno it has to hurt. i can try to get u a video i will try hard just for kirby god bless her soul n shes hella lucky to hav such a sweet friend that cares
    GIFSoup

NANA THE HARUJUKU BLACK BARBIE! NEW YORK STAND UP!

Newsletter Signup