mikie zolanski avatar

Nicki diss?

Sat, May 28, 2011 at 6:39 PM By: mikie zolanski

Im not sure if this qualifies as a diss. I love my girl nicki and lil kim is old garbage with no talent, so you would think by difference of opinion alone I would hate this, But, its pretty fucking funny. lol

Replies to this posting

1. cosmochica010 avatar

RE: Nicki diss?

Sat, May 28, 2011 at 7:38 PM By: cosmochica010

I thought it was funny to be honest and in my opinion it wasnt saying that nicki was a wack rapper so it wasnt a (diss) to me it was saying that nicki could say ANYTHING!! and get away with it because shes a more popular artist now..either way it was funny to me and either way nicki is winning the public hearts (in real life and in this satire)
    Summer

2. mikie zolanski avatar

Re: Nicki diss?

Sat, May 28, 2011 at 7:53 PM By: mikie zolanski

Yah. Only thing is... Nicki does'nt JUST say anything and get away with it. She's a bonafied artist with lots of shit to say. And she has the talent to back it up. Anyways, I just wanted to post it cos it made me laugh.

"Everybody loves rayyyyyyyymond" lol

3. cosmochica010 avatar

Re: Nicki diss?

Sat, May 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM By: cosmochica010

mikie minaj wrote:
    Yah. Only thing is... Nicki does'nt JUST say anything and get away with it. She's a bonafied artist with lots of shit to say. And she has the talent to back it up. Anyways, I just wanted to post it cos it made me laugh.

"Everybody loves rayyyyyyyymond" lol

she doesnt just say JUST ANYTHING but nicki is one of the few rappers today that can be silly on a track nd people luv it lol and yea i love byob those guys r per comedy to me
    Summer

Newsletter Signup