ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Would you Go Lesbian For Nicki?

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 2:28 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Just wondering if anyone would. I would to be honest..man the things that I would do to that girl :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RATED R BARBIE
Get ready for it, I came to win :)

Replies to this posting

1. RomansBestie avatar

RE: Would you Go Lesbian For Nicki?

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM By: RomansBestie

hmmm.. idk..
    maybe, but not like *sexual* wise...like id kiss her, or hug her, or be all flirty with her, but nothing more ;P yanno>
    hahaha but she would be the only one! heh
    ~RomansBestie~

2. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM By: ninjabarbie94

well im already bi anyway, but for Nicki i am full on lesbian lol :) ohh trust me the things i would do with her aswell...omg shes just so frekon hot!!! muuuaaahhh...(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

3. Priya Minaj avatar

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:01 PM By: Priya Minaj

Well, you can't "go lesbian" for anybody.
    But if I ignore that fact... I don't think I would. I'd kiss her, and I'd be open to a romantic relationship with her, but sexually...no.

Plus, I don't have any romantic feelings for Nicki, so I don't know how'd that work.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    'Love is the gift of God. Hate is the curse of the devil. You can either open the gift which God has given you, or you can let yourself be subjected to the curse. Your choice.' ~ Me

4. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: Would you Go Lesbian For Nicki?

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 5:34 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Priya Minaj wrote:
    Well, you can't "go lesbian" for anybody.
    But if I ignore that fact... I don't think I would. I'd kiss her, and I'd be open to a romantic relationship with her, but sexually...no.

Plus, I don't have any romantic feelings for Nicki, so I don't know how'd that work.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    'Love is the gift of God. Hate is the curse of the devil. You can either open the gift which God has given you, or you can let yourself be subjected to the curse. Your choice.' ~ Me

I've had a few lesbian dreams about sex with Nicki....ohh and its been gooood :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

5. DANickster avatar

Re: Would you Go Lesbian For Nicki?

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM By: DANickster

I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

Newsletter Signup