catholiccommunity avatar

Catholic Community

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM By: catholiccommunity

As a Catholic Community member. I am appauled and outraged of the mockery you just made of my religion. That was absolutely humiliating. I hope the Catholic Community puts you under fire for such a performance! Ridiculous... And for anyone who praises such non sense spare your comments cuz they will not be checked however i hope the Catholic Community sues the shit out of you!!!

Replies to this posting

1. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: Catholic Community

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM By: PandaGazzum

stupid bitch it was about the exorcism of ROMAN... as I recall your fucking 'religion' allowed the filming of the exorcist movie in their own church... and let's recall the yanking of children's innocence by 'catholic' priests. If anything you need to check the fuck out your own religion. WE GOT THE VOODOO FOR YOU BITCH! don't fuck with it. Lol ( ~______~)
    let's not forget there's plenty of artists who've used 'your' religion in radical ways such as Madonna n' Gaga. Please take a seat on the edge of a cliff. lean forward. and plummet to your death, you one time comment, no check replies bitch.

2. TayHollyWood avatar

Re: Catholic Community

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM By: TayHollyWood

really, u made a account just to say that. Who cares. Wait im too calm right now. Hold up, pause. U know wat im not going to acknowledge ignorance. Im out, cause I cant rite now. I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE! ANYONE! MAKE NICKI OR TEAM MINAJ FEEL LIKE WE DID ANYTHING WRONG! CAUSE WE DIDNT. NOW IM GONNA GO BACK AND WATCH IT 5 TRILLION TIMES MORE, AND CRY MORE. BECAUSE IM PROUD OF HER. SHE IS A AMAZIN TALENTED MOGUL! I CANT RITE NOW I CANT. TEAM MINAJ DONT LET NOBODY STEAL THIS JOYOUS MOMENT FROM US. IGNORE IGNORANCE.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

3. InLoveWithRoman avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 6:43 AM By: InLoveWithRoman

Are you fucking kidding me? What a load of bullshit. And you people line up to go see exorcist movies as soon as they premiere. LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF EXORCISM BEFORE YOU COME BRING YOUR NO FACTOR FAKE ASS ROMAN CATHOLIC ASS IN HERE. I hate people like you, waste your time assuming shit when you absolutely don't know SHIT. Hang yourself from the highest tree bitch.
    Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded , you'll never be ready. April 3rd, 2012.

4. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:27 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I'm Catholic sweetie and I don't understand why there is anything relevant about what you just wrote. Stop giving Catholics a bad name. Shut the fuck up. You don't know a thing about Nicki, or you would have understood. We did nothing wrong and I won't let you sit here and create an account to tell us this! Do you honestly have no life bitch? Better fuck off or I'll make your experience here REALLY miserable
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

5. Markisha avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM By: Markisha

lol sit your fucking ass down!
    Where/when did she mocked "Catholic Community" ?

You're just being stupid as hell, lots of religion has "Exorcism"
    Even in Islam.. so what's wrong with making a little "movie scene" that involve
    a "demon" getting Exorcised?

You can accept movies such as "The Last Exorcism" but not a fucking performance? O_O

#SickPeople

6. SayNoTGluten avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM By: SayNoTGluten

I believe in artistic freedom, but I also believe in good taste. Nicki's performance at the Grammy's simply wasn't in good taste, blatant public mockery never is. This isn't about Nicki, she's a talented artist no doubts there. The point the Catholics are making is about defamation of character. If Catholics feel they were defamed they have the right to defend themselves.

7. MT5792 avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:07 AM By: MT5792

SayNoTGluten wrote:
    I believe in artistic freedom, but I also believe in good taste. Nicki's performance at the Grammy's simply wasn't in good taste, blatant public mockery never is. This isn't about Nicki, she's a talented artist no doubts there. The point the Catholics are making is about defamation of character. If Catholics feel they were defamed they have the right to defend themselves.

of course they have the right to defend themselves but its not like Nicki said catholics suck or anything along those lines? Nicki used the situation of an exorcism (like ppl have known theyve done) and used it for the song... its really no different than the movies that are done abt it, should they be angry at the directors and actors of those movies? no its just entertainment.. a show.

8. Michael-Minaj avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:47 AM By: Michael-Minaj

^

9. RomansBestie avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:04 PM By: RomansBestie

LOL XD
    Im catholic...I grew up in an extremely catholic family too. I was an altar server even.
    That was not a mockery of the church. Puh-lease. She was re-inacting an exorcism which have happened through the ages obviously. Because Roman is a little demon himself ;)
    But seriously. I have nothing wrong with the performance. Yes it was provacative, but c'mon. I do not feel like my religion was violated in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps its these so-called 'Catholic Community Members' that need the wake up call...I consider YOU to be more of the disgrace sweetie. Its music and artistic freedom. Grow up. I can see my Priest even getting a bit of a kick out of this...
    but...smdh...please...get a life...
    ~RomansBestie~

10. DJ Lewinski avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM By: DJ Lewinski

SayNoTGluten wrote:

hahahahah woooooowww why dont you get the fuck off this site and go touch lil boyz!!! Nicki didnt do anythin bad.... all religion is just a bunch of crap!!! what nicki did was ah-mazin and very artistic she didnt make fun of you guys or make you guys look rediculus.... theres a story behind the things she does and i hate how ppl talk shit when they dont understand... and if your gunna blame someone blame the grammys they pick the song! isnt there more important things for you to do? and nicki minaj is religious she knew what the bonderies are! she didnt cross any line! i will support Nicki and the things she does and soooo will everyone else here! if you dont like it no one made you watch or come up on here and talk about it! GET THE FUCK OVER IT BITCH!!!
    They call me Lewinski

11. Charllestt Minaj avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:18 PM By: Charllestt Minaj

My religion is Nicki Minaj!

12. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:51 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Why is it just Catholics that are insulted? Why isn't 'The Anglican Community' acting up?
    Stop acting like you're the only branch of Christianity. Go and watch 'The Exorcist' if you want to see some REAL Satanism. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

Newsletter Signup