TayHollyWood avatar

As A Nicki Fan: Do you think its wrong for yourself or others to listen to other female rappers?

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM By: TayHollyWood

As A Nicki Fan: Do you think its wrong for yourself or others to listen to other female rappers? Old or Present? I want real honest opinions, because to me this is really serious question.
TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

Replies to this posting

1. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: As A Nicki Fan: Do you think its wrong for yourself or others to listen to other female rappers?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:20 PM By: PandaGazzum

NOPE ( reasoning found in posts above ) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2. Nicki Swift avatar

RE: As A Nicki Fan: Do you think its wrong for yourself or others to listen to other female rappers?

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM By: Nicki Swift

Not at all! Just because you like another female rapper doesn't make you less of a fan of Nicki. We all show our devotion in our own way.
    Nicki Swift

3. TayHollyWood avatar

RE: Re: As A Nicki Fan: Do you think its wrong for yourself or others to listen to other female rappers?

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:20 PM By: TayHollyWood

Lala_Zolanski wrote:
    Well, no. Think about it. If Nicki wuz honestly the only female rapper u listened to, that'd be a bit over the top, right? I mean I listen mainly to Nicki but sometimes I check out lil mama. I don't like Lil Kim cuz her raps give me nightmares. But it's good to have variations, right? And I make sure to not listen to the same Nicki stuff all the time. I check out her mix tapes and early albums and mash-ups. But as a True Barbie, Nicki's number one. She will always be the Young Money princess and she is a hairs width away from kicking Kim off the throne. She will be YMCMB's new Queen. Sorry if I offended anyone by saying listening to jsust nicki was too much. Ur right, Nicki isn't the first and she probably won't be the last.

Nicely said. She got the thrown. Kim didn't do half the shit Nicki has done.

4. TayHollyWood avatar

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:22 PM By: TayHollyWood

Nicki Swift wrote:
    Not at all! Just because you like another female rapper doesn't make you less of a fan of Nicki. We all show our devotion in our own way.
    Nicki Swift

We all show our devotion in our own way. ( loved that)

Newsletter Signup