NaturalBaddAzz avatar

MY DISS TO KEYS LIL KIM & MOWETT RYDER (FINAL VERSION)

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:21 AM By: NaturalBaddAzz

ME AND MY SISTER WROTE THE FIRST VERSE ABOUT KEYS A WHILE A GO AND I JUST WROTE THE TWO VERSES ABOUT LIL KIM & MOWETT RYDER ON 12.20.10... HERE IT GOES!(THE BEAT IS DONK -SOULJA BOY) LOOKIN TO RECORD IT SOON! HOPE YOU ENJOY!

I WAS ON THE MUTHA F**KIN YOUTUBE, SAW DIS B*TCH KEYS IM LIKE WHAT B*TCH KEYS WHO?
B*TCH YOU'RE NOT A STAR, YOU'S A MUTHA F**KIN WANNA BE, ACTING LIKE A THUG B*TCH TELL ME WHY YOU FRONTING B? TALKING DAT SHIT LIKE YOU GOT A F**KIN RECORD DEAL, WAYNE SIGNED NICKI B*TCH SO TELL ME HOW DO THAT FEEL? YOU HATING ON THE MUTHA F**CKIN HARIJUKU BARBIE, YOU TRYING TO GO IN TRY AGAIN, B*TCH SORRY! YOU ARE NOT A FACTOR YOU'RE SOMETHING LIKE AN ACTOR, YOU THINK RAP NEEDS YOU? B*TCH YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS. YOU SAY YOU ON SOME TRAP SHIT MORE LIKE SOME WACK SHIT. LOOK AT WHAT YOU WEARING, WHERE DA F*CK YOU GET THAT SHIT? YA SWAGGER IS GALACTIC? MORE LIKE PLASTIC. YOUR JACKET'S KIND OF SMALL I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE IT BACK B*TCH. DARE ME TO RESPOND BITCH BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. PUT YOU UNDER WATER LIKE YOU LIVING IN A FISH BOWL. WHAT? DID I STUTTER? PUT YOU DOWN UNDER? AND YOU CAN ROGER THAT LIKE WORD TO YA MOTHER. EXCUSE ME? WHAT HAPPENED? THIS KID JUST STARTED RAPPING AND B*TCH IM ALMOST FINISHED GOT YO NIGGAS LIKE WHAT HAPPENED? YOU CALL YOURSELF KEYS WEL CONSIDER US THE LOCK SMITHS, ACTIN ALL HARD YOU AINT NEVER POPPED A GLOCK B*TCH. BUT WE DONE, I THINK WE HAD FUN, WE COMING FOR YO HEAD B*TCH I THINK YOU BETTER RUN!....

WAIT!! IM BACK WIT A LIL FUN FACT I KNW YOU PROLLY KNW DIS BT LIL KIM IS WACK OLD WASHED UP B*TCH NEED TO TUMBLE DRY B*TCH ITS LOOKS LIKE YA FACE BEEN CIRCUMSISED IT WAS WORTH A TRY YEA GOIN AFTER NICKI BUT IM TAKIN OUT DA TRASH REAL FAST QUICKIE OH DEAR JUST LIKE YEA CAREER YOU WAS IN IT FOR A WHILE NOW ITS TIME TO DISAPPEAR I THINK ITS TIME LET ME REWIND KIMMIE HELD IT DOWN YEA BACK IN 99 AND 2000 TOO I GOTTA QUESTION FOR YOU TELL ME HOW MANY LICKS TILL YOU KNOW YOU THRU ITZ BARBIE B*TCH! QUEEN BEE BOW DOWN NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY NI-NICKI HOLDS DA CROWN ANNIALATED KEYS AND INCINERATED KIM CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THA MUTHA F*CKIN MONSTER IS? ME! NO THRILLER YOU KNW I KEEP IT TRILLA I F*CK WIT REAL B*TCHES YEA DEY CALL US LADY KILLERS IM FEELIN KINDA BETTA BUT MY VERSES GETTING ILLER IMA
LEAVE YO ASS WITH SOMETHIN MAKE YA GRANDCHILDREN QUIVER

THE LAST ROUND YEA ITS GOIN DOWN I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT WE FROM THE SAME TOWN. B*TCH WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU NEVA SEEN YOU BEFORE LAST SONG YO ASS DID WAS WIT TUPAC SHUKAR OL UGLY ASS B*TCH Y DEY CALL YOU MOWETTA U LOOKA LIKE-A-MAN B*TCH YOU GOTTA DO BETTA ON YA FIRE MARSHALL SHIT B*TCH PLEASE MAN DOWN OLD BISQUIT EATIN B*TCH SURFBOARD WIPE OUT!GOTTA GIVE IT TO YOU CANT BELIEVE DAT YOU DID IT THO YOU LOOK LIKE MR. BROWN IN DAT RATCHETT ASS VIDEO 50 INCH DONK B*TCH YA SWAGG IS SO PITIFUL Y U SCREAMIN FUCK DA HATERZ MAN YOU SO HYPOCRITICAL DECAPITATE YA ASS LEAVE YA FAMILY A VISUAL IM TIRED OF PLAYIN GAMES IMA GO HEAD AND FINISH YOU B*TCH IM GETTING MUNY SORRY IF I OFFENEDED YOU I HAD TO EAT DIS TRACK AND DOGG YO ASS LIKE SOME BENEFUL !

NBA_BARBIE

Replies to this posting

1. -Barbiie- avatar

Re: MY DISS TO KEYS LIL KIM & MOWETT RYDER (FINAL VERSION)

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:57 AM By: -Barbiie-

Dis Is Dopee Barb! :P

2. RomansBestie avatar

RE: MY DISS TO KEYS LIL KIM & MOWETT RYDER (FINAL VERSION)

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:43 AM By: RomansBestie

you have talnet!
    good rhymes that don't almost rhyme, they do rhyme, so thats good.
    and the metaphors were great!
    keep it up, id love to see more! :)
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

3. TeamMinajGoose avatar

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 12:53 PM By: TeamMinajGoose

DANG girl you killed it.!
    ? TeamMinajGoosex ?

4. kingkole avatar

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:57 PM By: kingkole

ok son dat was fya yu did a excellent job

5. NishalovesNicki avatar

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 2:04 AM By: NishalovesNicki

#FIRE record this foshoo,

6. Malsrockss avatar

Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM By: Malsrockss

just wanna say good job and good luck :)
    with love!

Newsletter Signup