ItsPinkFridayWOE avatar

My Diss To Lil Tim :) Cmment !!

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 7:52 PM By: ItsPinkFridayWOE

So you saying Nicki not the best, last time i checked you ain't even the best, last time i check you was the next Bxtch roman going put to rest, the first nicki said the best, the last she going respect, I gave you so much prop's, now its time for me to diss, reminisce on your shxt you done DISMISS, since you want to test nicki, you going be the first bxtch i fail, send your report card to your mother in the mail, veggie eating bxtch, you going be the last to tell your tale, stop acting like a male, stop acting like you foxy brown, oh..you the 1st to sell a hundred thousand well nicki the 1st to sell three hundred thousand, weak ass shows wasn't even relevant, once you mention nicki name yep it came relevant, do i need list some history made her's compared to yours is kinda shame, 4 years in the game and her status badder then your household name, if her last name got her job, her last name gave you ya meal, lets make a deal, nicki got niggas that can make you a mill, she write you a full sixteen that might change ya gear, she could buy you a new rear, black friday was kinda weak compared to pink friday leak you dissing but you missing, left a few of her lyrics out in your session, cause to me it sounded like a roast session, nothing real just another sad original mofo !!

CMMENT IT TOOK ME 30Mins to write that smh lmaooo not betta then nicki but i tried :)

Replies to this posting

1. Alex_Zolanski avatar

RE: My Diss To Lil Tim :) Cmment !!

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM By: Alex_Zolanski

Lol! Good job Barb!
    Alex Zolanski

2. ItsBarbieee avatar

Re: My Diss To Lil Tim :) Cmment !!

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 5:33 PM By: ItsBarbieee

lmaoooo loved it

3. ItsPinkFridayWOE avatar

Re: My Diss To Lil Tim :) Cmment !!

Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:45 PM By: ItsPinkFridayWOE

Thxz for the love barbs :)
    -You can hate me, but why knock my hustle, Ima be a queen no matter how they shuffle

Newsletter Signup