MissLewinskyx3 avatar

Song/Rap writting...HELP!

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM By: MissLewinskyx3

Hey beautiful barbz and kenz!
I want to strat to write my own song or raps but i tryed and something is just blocking me :-s
Could you guys give me some tipps how to write a song/rap?? Please help i`m really frustrated... :-(

Replies to this posting

1. ChocolateDoll avatar

Re: Song/Rap writting...HELP!

Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:27 AM By: ChocolateDoll

I've been writing songs since I was nine and at that age i would just write about average evryday things, or whatever came to my mind i would write it down on paper, but i just sit in my room in silence and just think about things and thats when my lyrics to my songs come 2getha, so thats hw i write songs

2. Drea_TeamMinaj avatar

RE: Song/Rap writting...HELP!

Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 6:11 PM By: Drea_TeamMinaj

Put on some Nicki and start writingg.. duhh
    --& Drea

3. Katrinaaa_x avatar

Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 6:12 AM By: Katrinaaa_x

What if you have no music/instruments or whatever?
    Like, if you want to write a song... but I have no beat? What do I do then? :S lol, thanks.

4. HarajukuBarbee avatar

Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 5:30 PM By: HarajukuBarbee

Yur goin thru writer's block,its frustratin but don't worry bout it.I find dat if I sit down now nd jus say I wanna write sumthin,the words won't come.u needa hav the inspiration frist nd then start writing.4 me its just usually a moment,I'll jus feel the urge to write poetry and then it all jus kinda comes naturally.might happen rite after a memory of sumthin dat really affected me.I guess u jus gotta try 2 get in touch wit dat stuff dat really means sumthin 2 yu or yu can really relate 2 and it'll all flow 4rm there...

5. sosomaraj avatar

Re: Song/Rap writting...HELP!

Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:49 PM By: sosomaraj

i think of a hit punchline then go from there i put the words to music later

Newsletter Signup