S0uthsid3 Barbi3 avatar

MY FIRST LITTLE RAP I MADE UP...PLEASE REPLY

Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:06 PM By: S0uthsid3 Barbi3

GREW UP IN SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS, YEAH ITS CRAZY AS IT SEEMS, HAVIN ALL THESE NIGHTMARE, ALL THESE DREAMS...BUT ITS NOT ALL GOOD AS IT ALL SEEMS, LOOKED STRAIGHT IN THE EYE OF THE GUY WHO BURN MY MOMZ CAR, MOVED AWAY DIDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING OR HOW FAR, GREW UP AS THE PRETTY GIRL, BITCHES LOVED TO HATE...ALL THAT SHIT..BUT I KNEW IT WAS JUST FATE..EVERYWHERE U GO U HEAR ABOUT CRIME....GOTTA HUSTLE IN THESE STREETS GOTTA BE ON UR GRIND...BITCHEZ IN THE CLUB...NIGGAZ GETTIN A DUBB,...LIGHT SKIN, TALL, ILL GIVE U SOMETHING TO RUB...BABY DADDY DIED SAVING HIS FRIEND...WAT PERSON U KNOW WILL RIDE LIKE THAT TILL THE END?.... NICKI MINAJ IS ONE BAD BITCH...U CAN HATE ON HER BUT SHE GETTIN RICH...THICK MAMI FROM TRINIDAD...SHE MAKE A GOOD GIRL GO BAD...SHIT WE GOT A GOOD MC WHO REP WHERE SHE FROM AND WHO SHE BE...GOT HER BARBIES BY HER SIDE, NEVER QUIT..NEVER HIDE!!...NO IM NOT A RAPPER..BUT I AM A SINGER...STANDING NEXT TO EVE OR MAYBE SELENA!..ONLY YOU CAN MAKE UR DREAMS COME TRUE...NICKI OPEN THE DOOR..SO JUST GO THRU..IF NICKI MADE IT SO CAN U!!..SO IMMA BE REAL NO NEED TO FAKE IT...CUZ IMMA DO ME..TILL I CAN MAKE IT!
$0uth$id3 Barb!3

Replies to this posting

1. 1luv1lif3 avatar

Re: MY FIRST LITTLE RAP I MADE UP...PLEASE REPLY

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 11:08 PM By: 1luv1lif3

thatz watz up! rly like thiz ztuf rite here! (=

Newsletter Signup