Beautiful_Sinner avatar

ROMANS REVENGE JUICY STYLE KIM DISS

Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM By: Beautiful_Sinner

MY HEART SO COLD LIKE A DEAD BODY ... MY RAPS IS IMMORTAL LIKE A WALKING ZOMBIE ... NOT EVEN SHOTS TO THE HEAD WOULD BRING ME DOWN ... IM THE MOTHER FUCKING QUEEN HERE I DNT NEED A CROWN ... YEA BITCH HOW U LIKING THAT ... I PASSED THRU UR HOOD AND U KNO WHERE TO BE FOUND AT ... UR OVER THERE HIDING LIKE A FUCKIN MOUSE ... BITCH I DO A LEFT EYE AND BURN UP UR HOUSE ... YUPS IDC IM FUQUIN HEARTLESS ... MY RHYMES IS AN ASTHMA ATTACK IT LEAVE U BREATHLESS CHECKLESS ... NONE OF YAH GONNA RUN UP ON ME A TEST THIS ... U DEFF STUPID IF U THINK IM FALLIN ... IM THE MOTHER FUCKIN REFF THE SHOTS IM CALLIN .. 1,2,3 SHOTS TO UR FACE ... 4,5,6 SHOTS TO UR WAIST ... 7,8 MORE SHOTS U HOLD NO WIEGHT 9,10 I TAKE UR FUCKIN CHIN ... KIM TRYING TO TURN PINK FRIDAY TO FRIDAY THE 13TH WELL KIM IM MICHAEL MYERS WELCOME TO MY HALLOWEEN ... U HATIN GOTTA STOP NOW ... U AINT HARD U ACTIN TAKE A BOW ... IM TIRED OF U RUNNIN UR DAMN MOUTH ... IMA DO U REAL DIRTY LIKE THE DIRTY SOUTH ... MY RYHMES LEAVE U SICK U NEEDA COUGH DROP ... I TURN UP THE HEAT CUZ I GETS THAT GUAP ... I AINT FAMOUS BUT MY NME RING BELLS ... U A SO CALLED LEGEND ND UR SHYT DNT SELL ... NOW TELL ME WHAT KINDA SHYT IS THAT ... U JUS MAD CUZ U AINT COMIN BACK ... HEY MAMA U FUCKIN OLD NEWS ... NIGGAS FUCK WITH ME CUZ I STAY ON TRACK LIKE RUNNIN SHOES ... HUH ... MY FLOW IS DEADLY LIKE H.I.V AND THE SHYT SPREAD FASTER THAN A STD ... BUT U ALREADY KNO THIS CUZ U THE FIRST BITCH TO GET ATTACKED ... IM THAT BITCH FROM BROOKLYN THAT LEAVE U HOES MADD SHOOKEN ... CLIPS IN THE HEAT READY TO CATCH A BODY ... I DO THIS LIKE A SPORT YEAA BITCH IMA JOCKEY ... U FUCKED MADD NIGGAS TO GET UR SPOT ... I FUCKED OVER NIGGAS TO BE THIS HOT ... MHMMM U KNO HOW IT BE JUICY HAD TO GO IN AND MAKE THIS BITCH SEE IM NOT THE ONE U TRYNA FUCK WITH SO PICK UR BATTLE WITH ME CLOSELY BEFORE I COME AND LAY UR ASS IN UR DEATH BED ... YEAAAA ITS BARBIE BITCH !!!!!
JUICY

Replies to this posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Newsletter Signup