RomanZolanski13 avatar

My Freestyle Rap for Nicki Minaj

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:29 PM By: RomanZolanski13

MY FREESTYLE RAP I MADE FOR NICKI MINAJ[Onika Tanya Maraj] :

I'm thick in the thighs skinny in the waist, just like minaj . Can u handle this? Nicki in the building, rapping for her country, Trinidad or something like Tobago . Grew up in Queens, but still doing it big. Roll up, she the spotlight of attention everyone passing out cause they can't bele what dey seeing. Ayeee, just know I love Nicki for whatever and whenever you see i dont crop pics of me in them, take a rope and choke all the fakes out . Yeah, I want it all thats why I wait for it, this me, you'll never see a bad reputation still rep for Nicki cause she dha best .no one could ever change Nicki! Nicki out doing her thing, passing up all the haterz and saying she getting muny. Cause all the other rap chicks been gone fa 10 years but you never sold any good shidx since you've been in this rap game. I tell you lil kim, you ain't nun. If you think you got game, why aint you ever shown us?{echo} Thanks for reading, I came up with this rap when I was bored .
Nicki Minaj is The Best!!! =)

Replies to this posting

1. preetybydaminute avatar

Re: My Freestyle Rap for Nicki Minaj

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:33 PM By: preetybydaminute

NickitooflyBarbie wrote:
    MY FREESTYLE RAP I MADE FOR NICKI MINAJ[Onika Tanya Maraj] :

I'm thick in the thighs skinny in the waist, just like minaj . Can u handle this? Nicki in the building, rapping for her country, Trinidad or something like Tobago . Grew up in Queens, but still doing it big. Roll up, she the spotlight of attention everyone passing out cause they can't bele what dey seeing. Ayeee, just know I love Nicki for whatever and whenever you see i dont crop pics of me in them, take a rope and choke all the fakes out . Yeah, I want it all thats why I wait for it, this me, you'll never see a bad reputation still rep for Nicki cause she dha best .no one could ever change Nicki! Nicki out doing her thing, passing up all the haterz and saying she getting muny. Cause all the other rap chicks been gone fa 10 years but you never sold any good shidx since you've been in this rap game. I tell you lil kim, you ain't nun. If you think you got game, why aint you ever shown us?{echo} Thanks for reading, I came up with this rap when I was bored .

2. RomanZolanski13 avatar

Re: My Freestyle Rap for Nicki Minaj

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:42 PM By: RomanZolanski13

Why'd you do that?

Newsletter Signup