Benicus avatar

Jessie J

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 3:30 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Jessie J

Replies to this posting

1. TheSpard avatar

Jessie J

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM By: TheSpard

Jessie J is a relatively new artist who recently released her video and song "Do It Like A Dude."
    Many people compare her to Nicki based on her girl power and silliness. I guess the bangs help too. But along with that she's being compared to Gaga, Rihanna, and Katy Perry too. Even M.I.A. What do we think of her? Some Nicki fans are offended 'cause daaannggg you know no one's comparable to Nicki. Some of Jessie's fans are all danngggg Jessie is 100% original, no comparison.

Basically i just wanted to let you all know about Jessie if you haven't! She's fabulous.

2. hevsvip avatar

RE: Jessie J

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:35 PM By: hevsvip

i just youtubed her. i get the Nicki comparison but there is something about her! I dunno if you heard of Cher Lloyd, the girl off the xfactor in the UK, shes abit like her..

3. GraceBarbiee avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:52 AM By: GraceBarbiee

Oh my days, I love her!
    The similarity is insane, like the way she moves her head and pulls faces and that.. but I don't think we should criticize someone with such talent.

She's ridiiiiiculously good at singing live, and although she is crazily like Nicki, I guess she's just inspired by her and it's a GOOD thing if people are inspired by Nicki :)
    It's Barbie Biiiiitch :)

4. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM By: DaGent

=/
    -Mose is.. [insert word here]

5. jamesminaj avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:54 AM By: jamesminaj

She's getting compared to every singer out X_X but I think she's special. She is amazing live and I love her song "Price Tag" with B.o.B., gonna be a smash!

6. ramonfreaks avatar

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:38 AM By: ramonfreaks

oh my god babe your voice is like woow. NICKI + JESSIE J = could be a PERFECT match isn't it?!!!

Newsletter Signup