Benicus avatar

General Music Chat

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 3:54 AM By: Benicus

Chat about who your favourite artists are, award shows, collaborations etc.
In-depth discussion about individual artists and bands should be posted in their relevant threads.

Replies to this posting

1. Minaj Is Queen avatar

RE: General Music Chat

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:59 AM By: Minaj Is Queen

Nicki Minaj should collabrate with lilwayne in more videos! there like the perfect rap couple!!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'When i retire tell them THINK PINK!'

2. bl0wj0b avatar

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM By: bl0wj0b

3. NickisTheTruth avatar

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:46 AM By: NickisTheTruth

Hey guys it's this new artist named David Stones who I've been listening to A LOT lately. I was wondering have anyone else ever heard of him cause I don't want to be alone hehe. He hangs out with that guy Cam'ron that Nicki had on I Am Your Leader. His older cousin is Buckshot aka the guy nicki was in the BET cypher with. I heard he's supposed to be some kinda Hip Hop legend but idk.

If you haven't heard of him yet tho you should check him out cause I don't like being the only one to like new artist cause I be all out in the public sangin' their songs while nobody else knows what the heck I'm talkin about lol. His mixtape is called
    The Steppin Stone. My favorite song is #7 "Systm Bumpn" & #14 "She Do It". I be jammin' to those joints while my mother be lookin' at me like I'm craaaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy hehe.

4. Dayniike avatar

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM By: Dayniike

I love Emeli sande, the weeknd, i love parker, like his voice is heavenly ,i love beyonce and rihanna too , then some Nigerian acts like Ebisan, she has the voice of an angel, and others too

5. KenBark avatar

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM By: KenBark

check out my new mixtape 'Hazardous Material 3: Pink Flame' I made it special jus for #TeamMinaj.lol.
    Feedback is greatly appreciated!

--->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>Check out My Music -- kEN, BARk!

-

6. Mangod avatar

Re: General Music Chat

Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM By: Mangod
  7. idgf_bitches avatar

Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:18 PM By: idgf_bitches

check out hold on to me by mayday parade its so beautiful http://youtu.be/FeSvOZgD0sU

Newsletter Signup