Benicus avatar

Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim
________________________________________
If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything

Replies to this posting

  1. QiraZalonskii avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM By: QiraZalonskii

    see i dont know both of them but i do know i love nicki but i know her in a special way that only her "babies" can see, TEAMMINAj! see i just wanna say LIL KIM was the back in the day queen this is the 21st century ONIKA TANYA MARAJ IS NOW NICKI MINAJ AND IZ SLAYIN THE FKN GAME HANDZ DOWN so al the hatin and dissin is so irrelivant and its sickining to watch a person spend so much time hatin wen u can b steppin yo shit up and be fkn human fa once instead of an extraterrestrial and keep fkn pple lives up ... Maybe if kim stayed in the game and was mature and knew how to respect a person NICKI AND KIM would probly be friends to this day and have at leats 2-3 songz together BUT IT IS WHAT IT IT IS I JUST THIK WEN SHE LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND WANNA LOOK LIKE NICKI AND MAD SHE CANT BREAK RECORDS BETTER THAN NICKI COULD.... my word is spoken and iam livin .... SO "IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME" yall made yall choice and this how it is so live wit it bein a hater actually bites yo ass and it dont feel good so....bye!!!!!!!!!
    x_2Di34Barbi3_x
    @x_2DI34BARBI3_X
    Qiraduhh
    Lashayduhh

  2. ShodyMiamiMinaj avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM By: ShodyMiamiMinaj

    UHMMMM LIL KIM WACKKKKK! NUFF SAID ! LIKE #DONTBOTHER
    @MiAMi_bROAd_Bby

  3. QiraZalonskii avatar

    Re: Lil Kim

    Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM By: QiraZalonskii

    ShodyMiamiMinaj wrote:
    UHMMMM LIL KIM WACKKKKK! NUFF SAID ! LIKE #DONTBOTHER
    @MiAMi_bROAd_Bby

    chyeah

    x_2Di34Barbi3_x
    @x_2DI34BARBI3_X
    Qiraduhh
    Lashayduhh

  4. Floriane Barbiie. avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 7:19 AM By: Floriane Barbiie.

    Lil-Kim is a bitch! She try to talk shit about nicki minaj. Haha :)
    I hate her,she ugly!.

  5. xxMichellex avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM By: xxMichellex

    Lil Kim is trashhh.

  6. Charthurs avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM By: Charthurs

    It just seems like Lil Kim is bitter to the bone about Nicki having a sound she supposedly had before Nicki was even about.
    If you listen to Kim's tracks and then Nicki's they sound NOTHNG like each other!

    Lil Kim was never in the news or any interviews before everyone started asking her about what? Nicki Minaj!
    Lil Kim didn't have any music out whilst Nicki was taking over the world.

    She needs to step off and let it be or just keep feeding off of a media frenzy to get her name back in the game. A frenzy that breaths one thing, NICKI MINAJ.

    DDANDAN!

    BARBZ I Charthurs I London

  7. Onica Marage avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:15 PM By: Onica Marage

    I hate Lil Kim, she thinks she is better than Nicki Minaj, but it is not.
    Tanya Onica Marage ´Orgulho de ser fã.

  8. SHODY MINAJ avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:13 PM By: SHODY MINAJ

    LIL KIM..... DEFLEE ISNT WORTH OUR IME BARBZ! SHE BEEN A FAN !
    @MiAMi_bROAd_Bby

  9. Roman_Ken avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM By: Roman_Ken

    No one would even be talking about lil kim if it wasn't for Nicki

    But seriously, trying to be unbiased, i really just don't like her style and voice all that much.

    I just think her time is up and she should just stop trying

    all she does is focuses her energy hating on nicki, and if she would just focus on her and her music rather than Nicki she could make a somewhat respectable comeback. Right now, she's just making a fool of herself.

  10. AndyMinaj avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM By: AndyMinaj

    LMAO wanna dis madafaka 2 go out of dis life

  11. HaylzluvsMinaj avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:18 AM By: HaylzluvsMinaj

    I love when Lil Kim and Nicki team up!!!

  12. MT5792 avatar

    Re: Lil Kim

    Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM By: MT5792

    Not trying to be rude but why does kim have her own thread here?

  13. ricardo07 avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:30 AM By: ricardo07

    lil kim is just jealous, her moment of fame passed. she needs to move on :L

  14. Nicki Minaj Geeker avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:46 AM By: Nicki Minaj Geeker

    I LOVED Lil'Kim but what is she doing lately? NOTHING!
    She has disappointed so many of her fans.
    But when Nicki comes up she gets jelous and she decides to JUMP UP
    Like NOOOO #YOU'REBORING AS FUCK!
    -Ken

  15. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: Lil Kim

    Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM By: TayHollyWood

    Roman_Ken wrote:
    No one would even be talking about lil kim if it wasn't for Nicki

    But seriously, trying to be unbiased, i really just don't like her style and voice all that much.

    I just think her time is up and she should just stop trying

    all she does is focuses her energy hating on nicki, and if she would just focus on her and her music rather than Nicki she could make a somewhat respectable comeback. Right now, she's just making a fool of herself.


    True statements
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  16. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

    Just saw An interview from a few weeks ago by Lil Kim...she looks like fucking MJ! Disgusting and irritating! Nicki is tha Queen and Kim is like her name says, lil....nuthin big!

  17. PinkFridayForever avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:52 AM By: PinkFridayForever

    man F**k U LIL KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicki Minaj Is The Queen Now HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. New_Barbie avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:55 AM By: New_Barbie

    I love and respect The Queen Lil Kim. forever
    "Young Forever"

  19. trishbabygirl avatar

    RE: Lil Kim

    Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM By: trishbabygirl

    okay this whole lets just bash lil kim is annoying and very childish. like honestly do your homwork little barbies. before you go out and call lil kim fake, and her rapping ability sucks you might want to check out her songs and videos before lil kim came at nicki minaj with her black friday diss. the proof is in the pudding and the way i see it is that nicki took lil kim's style. i hope you know back in the day the music industry was not really used to seeing any female rapper who dressed like outlandish like lil kim did. so it was lil kim who's name was barbie and wore the wigs, too. lil kim and foxy brown, trina, are the baddest female mc's period and for you to ever think that nicki minaj is anything diffarent from her raucnhy image than you are wrong. its hard being a femlae rapper anyway because it seems that this society does not really think of them as eqauls of thier male counterparts. they have to come with the lyrics harder and try to have this whole sex appeal to them. i must say it i hate female rapers anyway they can't do it like the men can i'm sorry. but when nicki minaj says suck my dick i'm like ugh really ? why do you have say that or lil kim even she says that too. why even try to act like male while rapping you can't get away with it. the best female rappers are queen latiah mc lyte, lauryn hill, saltn peppa, . like i said lil kim did not do anything wrong and nicki minaj just needs to acknowldge the fact that she owes lil kim for her image.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

  20. MothrfcknMonsterMinaj avatar

    Re: Lil Kim

    Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM By: MothrfcknMonsterMinaj

    trishbabygirl wrote:
    okay this whole lets just bash lil kim is annoying and very childish. like honestly do your homwork little barbies. before you go out and call lil kim fake, and her rapping ability sucks you might want to check out her songs and videos before lil kim came at nicki minaj with her black friday diss. the proof is in the pudding and the way i see it is that nicki took lil kim's style. i hope you know back in the day the music industry was not really used to seeing any female rapper who dressed like outlandish like lil kim did. so it was lil kim who's name was barbie and wore the wigs, too. lil kim and foxy brown, trina, are the baddest female mc's period and for you to ever think that nicki minaj is anything diffarent from her raucnhy image than you are wrong. its hard being a femlae rapper anyway because it seems that this society does not really think of them as eqauls of thier male counterparts. they have to come with the lyrics harder and try to have this whole sex appeal to them. i must say it i hate female rapers anyway they can't do it like the men can i'm sorry. but when nicki minaj says suck my dick i'm like ugh really ? why do you have say that or lil kim even she says that too. why even try to act like male while rapping you can't get away with it. the best female rappers are queen latiah mc lyte, lauryn hill, saltn peppa, . like i said lil kim did not do anything wrong and nicki minaj just needs to acknowldge the fact that she owes lil kim for her image.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.


    First of all, get your quote at the bottom right. Clearly #youahater
    Second of all, everybody is entitled to their opinion. Lil Kim isn't every ones cup of tea. Everybody has done their homework but, bottom line, they don't appreciate some lab rat coming up and talking shit about our queen. That's it plain and simple. Maybe you should do YOUR homework and read the comments above where people are saying they actually RESPECTED Kim until she disrespected HB.
    More importantly, why you all up on a Nicki forum sayin' that Nicki took Kims style? And that Nicki is nothing but sex appeal?
    Your obviously a hater trollin' for Kim.

Newsletter Signup