Benicus avatar

Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. Alexia_Maree avatar

RE: My thoughts about Lil Kim`s beef with Nicki .

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:27 PM By: Alexia_Maree

I Have Faith That Nicki Won't Go Back && Forth On This High-School Type Stuff. She's More Focused && Respectable Than That. She's Not In The Game For The Drama, But Because She Has Something To Say. This Foolishness Will Be Short-Lived.
    Nicki Knows We Abba-solutely Love Her && That She Has A Future To Tend To... && That's More Important Than Any 'Beef' That Might Try && Present Itself!

So, To Sum It All Up-- I Agree. Lol.
    live. laugh. learn. love.
    act. sing. dance. hugs.
    cry. fly. smile. dream.
    who am i?
    alexia.maree

2. Wolf Boy avatar

RE: My thoughts about Lil Kim`s beef with Nicki .

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 5:31 PM By: Wolf Boy

Kim deserves respect, she was ahead of the game once. Do take into consideration of the word ONCE though. Nicki and Kim beef aside, Kim is beyond irrelevent in this day and age, her legacy is good, but she's a has been. Maybe if she actually released an album and offered Nicki some creative competition rather than mouthing off in half assed produced YouTube songs and random interviews like an immature child, people would stand by her a bit more.

Nicki talks big and she now has an album to say so, if Kim wants to take swipes at girls who are at this point in time actually aren't washed up, then she needs to STEP UP with some music and remind people who the fuck she is. Till then, sit your sorry ass down bytch.
    My Blog: http://anomalyx.blogspot.com

3. NikoMinaj avatar

Re: My thoughts about Lil Kim`s beef with Nicki .

Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 6:50 PM By: NikoMinaj

Wolf Boy wrote:
    Kim deserves respect, she was ahead of the game once. Do take into consideration of the word ONCE though. Nicki and Kim beef aside, Kim is beyond irrelevent in this day and age, her legacy is good, but she's a has been. Maybe if she actually released an album and offered Nicki some creative competition rather than mouthing off in half assed produced YouTube songs and random interviews like an immature child, people would stand by her a bit more.

Nicki talks big and she now has an album to say so, if Kim wants to take swipes at girls who are at this point in time actually aren't washed up, then she needs to STEP UP with some music and remind people who the fuck she is. Till then, sit your sorry ass down bytch.
    My Blog: http://anomalyx.blogspot.com

couldn't have said it better myself.
    *sips tea*

Give me the muny, the cars, the case loads, the mun-mun-muny, the yen and the pesos!

4. Nicholas avatar

THIS JUST PROVES KIM IS RETARDED.

Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:52 PM By: Nicholas

Nicki NEVER dissed Kim before she started saying shit. Watch this, it's from 2008.

@warholianglory

5. Cyn Electric avatar

Re: THIS JUST PROVES KIM IS RETARDED.

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 2:18 AM By: Cyn Electric

Kim is just jealous.... end of story.

6. louis_red avatar

RE: THIS JUST PROVES KIM IS RETARDED.

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM By: louis_red

To be honest I'm not surprised Kim is jealous, Nicki is the best!

7. Yvettie24 avatar

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM By: Yvettie24

Kim just thinks shes the ONLY rapper whos the best,so when people start saying someone else is she feels threatened. She is obviously having some self issues. Maybe cuz no one listens to her anymore and all they talk about is how ugly she looks.

* Ask Lil Wayne *[/signature]

8. anti_prettyboi avatar

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:07 PM By: anti_prettyboi

You fucking rite the bitch is just a hater!

9. Mallori Minaj avatar

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM By: Mallori Minaj

kim obviously feels threatened by NICKI MINAJ, which she should be because NICKI is the Head Bitch In Charge! Kim needs to watch out the barbz are coming for her!

10. MiniMinaj_Tee avatar

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM By: MiniMinaj_Tee

OMG .. I LOVE NICKI UNOOO ..

Hahahaha - She Got Some Good Box. StarBox
    Mini'Minaj_Tee [London'Barb]

11. Tru Boss Ladii avatar

Re: THIS JUST PROVES KIM IS RETARDED.

Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 12:00 AM By: Tru Boss Ladii

Lil Kim iS Just Mad Because Nicki Took Tha Spot Bt Wat iFeel iS Whyy Be Mad Just Step Yo Cookies Up
    -- Love Barb Summie

12. KANGAROO NICK avatar

BLACK FRIDAY

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM By: KANGAROO NICK

DID YOU GUYS HEAR "BLACK FRIDAY" BY LIL KIM? SHE DISSES MINAJ AND YOUNG MONEY. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED! What are your thoughts?

13. DreamiiStarr avatar

Re: BLACK FRIDAY

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:40 PM By: DreamiiStarr

Im pissed too!! lol. She just mad cause she aint important!

14. KittyShiraishi avatar

RE: BLACK FRIDAY

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:30 PM By: KittyShiraishi

I think Lil Kim is just being an idiot. Her rhymes were babyish, and we can ALL tell she is a sore loser. She's jealous 'cause she lacks the talent Nicki has. Lil Kim is all about...nothing. She needs to shut up. Nicki has a LONG career ahead of her, and we can clearly see that. Drake and Young Money didn't deserve to be dissed; they didn't even do ANYTHING!! Nicki took Lil Kim's spot, so WHO CARES?! Nicki deserves to be called Queen of Hip-Hop, no matter what.

15. lOveeZhaii avatar

Re: BLACK FRIDAY

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:37 PM By: lOveeZhaii

KittyShiraishi wrote:
    I think Lil Kim is just being an idiot. Her rhymes were babyish, and we can ALL tell she is a sore loser. She's jealous 'cause she lacks the talent Nicki has. Lil Kim is all about...nothing. She needs to shut up. Nicki has a LONG career ahead of her, and we can clearly see that. Drake and Young Money didn't deserve to be dissed; they didn't even do ANYTHING!! Nicki took Lil Kim's spot, so WHO CARES?! Nicki deserves to be called Queen of Hip-Hop, no matter what.

Love It But Yes She's Right . . . Kim Ain Had Shit On Nicki Cause Her Raps Were Wack As Shit . . . Nicki's Not Worrying Bout That BS . . .
    `Zhai
    http://twitter.com/lOveeZhaii
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1302968447601&id=1032176154&aid=45751¬if_t=like#!/profile.php?id=1032176154

16. IlyNIC avatar

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM By: IlyNIC

i feel like lil kim man looking ass neat to sit her ass down! nicki had mad respect for her and she was the dumb ass idiot that ask for all this homage nonsense! nicki paid fucking homage!!! if she wouldnt of stayed out of the operating room restapling her miserably man looking face, maybe she was of noticed!!! she is a disgrace!!! ugh... its annoying because she talking about she started this whole "barbie" movement.. bitch PLEASE! no one knew you for that! YOU WERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE KNOWN FOR YOUR GROUPIE ACTIONS TOWARD BIGGIE! get with it lovey! you looks nothing like a barbie!...maybe a melted one in a landfill.. wtf... whatever... MINAJ all day loveyss♥
    DolliePop

17. Ezekiel_Lewinsky avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 3:46 AM By: Ezekiel_Lewinsky

I feel like lil kim had her time and now she needs to pass the baton on and let nicki take over and sit her butt down somewhere. She also needs to give up with this beef and stop acting so juvenile.
    E. Lewinsky

18. Caesar_Lewinsky avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 5:44 AM By: Caesar_Lewinsky

"You wanna sleep on me, overnight? I'm the motherfuckin' boss, over right!"

SIT DOWN, Lil Kim.
    xoxo
    CaesarL

19. ADMIN/HELP avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM By: ADMIN/HELP

I pay no attention 2 it and just keep doing me, @lilkim #SityoASSDown