Benicus avatar

Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. Mallori Minaj avatar

RE: THIS JUST PROVES KIM IS RETARDED.

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM By: Mallori Minaj

kim obviously feels threatened by NICKI MINAJ, which she should be because NICKI is the Head Bitch In Charge! Kim needs to watch out the barbz are coming for her!

2. MiniMinaj_Tee avatar

RE: THIS JUST PROVES KIM IS RETARDED.

Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM By: MiniMinaj_Tee

OMG .. I LOVE NICKI UNOOO ..

Hahahaha - She Got Some Good Box. StarBox
    Mini'Minaj_Tee [London'Barb]

3. Tru Boss Ladii avatar

Re: THIS JUST PROVES KIM IS RETARDED.

Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 12:00 AM By: Tru Boss Ladii

Lil Kim iS Just Mad Because Nicki Took Tha Spot Bt Wat iFeel iS Whyy Be Mad Just Step Yo Cookies Up
    -- Love Barb Summie

4. KANGAROO NICK avatar

BLACK FRIDAY

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM By: KANGAROO NICK

DID YOU GUYS HEAR "BLACK FRIDAY" BY LIL KIM? SHE DISSES MINAJ AND YOUNG MONEY. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED! What are your thoughts?

5. DreamiiStarr avatar

Re: BLACK FRIDAY

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:40 PM By: DreamiiStarr

Im pissed too!! lol. She just mad cause she aint important!

6. KittyShiraishi avatar

RE: BLACK FRIDAY

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:30 PM By: KittyShiraishi

I think Lil Kim is just being an idiot. Her rhymes were babyish, and we can ALL tell she is a sore loser. She's jealous 'cause she lacks the talent Nicki has. Lil Kim is all about...nothing. She needs to shut up. Nicki has a LONG career ahead of her, and we can clearly see that. Drake and Young Money didn't deserve to be dissed; they didn't even do ANYTHING!! Nicki took Lil Kim's spot, so WHO CARES?! Nicki deserves to be called Queen of Hip-Hop, no matter what.

7. lOveeZhaii avatar

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:37 PM By: lOveeZhaii

KittyShiraishi wrote:
    I think Lil Kim is just being an idiot. Her rhymes were babyish, and we can ALL tell she is a sore loser. She's jealous 'cause she lacks the talent Nicki has. Lil Kim is all about...nothing. She needs to shut up. Nicki has a LONG career ahead of her, and we can clearly see that. Drake and Young Money didn't deserve to be dissed; they didn't even do ANYTHING!! Nicki took Lil Kim's spot, so WHO CARES?! Nicki deserves to be called Queen of Hip-Hop, no matter what.

Love It But Yes She's Right . . . Kim Ain Had Shit On Nicki Cause Her Raps Were Wack As Shit . . . Nicki's Not Worrying Bout That BS . . .
    `Zhai
    http://twitter.com/lOveeZhaii
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1302968447601&id=1032176154&aid=45751¬if_t=like#!/profile.php?id=1032176154

8. IlyNIC avatar

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM By: IlyNIC

i feel like lil kim man looking ass neat to sit her ass down! nicki had mad respect for her and she was the dumb ass idiot that ask for all this homage nonsense! nicki paid fucking homage!!! if she wouldnt of stayed out of the operating room restapling her miserably man looking face, maybe she was of noticed!!! she is a disgrace!!! ugh... its annoying because she talking about she started this whole "barbie" movement.. bitch PLEASE! no one knew you for that! YOU WERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE KNOWN FOR YOUR GROUPIE ACTIONS TOWARD BIGGIE! get with it lovey! you looks nothing like a barbie!...maybe a melted one in a landfill.. wtf... whatever... MINAJ all day loveyss♥
    DolliePop

9. Ezekiel_Lewinsky avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 3:46 AM By: Ezekiel_Lewinsky

I feel like lil kim had her time and now she needs to pass the baton on and let nicki take over and sit her butt down somewhere. She also needs to give up with this beef and stop acting so juvenile.
    E. Lewinsky

10. Caesar_Lewinsky avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 5:44 AM By: Caesar_Lewinsky

"You wanna sleep on me, overnight? I'm the motherfuckin' boss, over right!"

SIT DOWN, Lil Kim.
    xoxo
    CaesarL

11. ADMIN/HELP avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM By: ADMIN/HELP

I pay no attention 2 it and just keep doing me, @lilkim #SityoASSDown
    Member of MyPinkFriday.Com!

12. iK33MII avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 12:41 PM By: iK33MII

NICKIMINAJ wrote:
    I pay no attention 2 it and just keep doing me, @lilkim #SityoASSDown
    Member of MyPinkFriday.Com!

::APPLAUDS::
    -----------------------------------
    http://twitter.com/KEEMII_R_US
    http://facebook.com/prince.keemii

13. LoverOfMusic avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 12:42 PM By: LoverOfMusic

I'm not a Lil Kim but it took me being in a high state of mind to actually listen to Black Friday. I'm not going to lie though, whoever wrote the diss song for her did a good job. The person went in. Now that same person should write her album. Let's see if people are still looking for Lil Kim. I know I'm not.

14. JaviBlamezz avatar

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 2:42 PM By: JaviBlamezz

Yah I Heard It And I Think Is Trash...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I Believe That Life Is A Prize But To Live Doesn't Mean Your Alive...

15. Jay_Lewinsky avatar

Black Friday

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 1:50 PM By: Jay_Lewinsky

i was on youtube and ranned upon a video called black Friday so i checked it out and come to find out its lil kim dissin nicki for wat idk but imma be real i love both of them before i was listening to nicki i was ridin to lil kim so im not gone diss lil kim because she dissing nicki for no reason cuz i love lil kim too so i wanna kno wat yall think bout this whole beef wit nicki n kim

16. i Strive 4 Nicki avatar

RE: Black Friday

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 5:30 PM By: i Strive 4 Nicki

U SO LATE ..... THAT CAME OUT LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO ... LIL KIM A BITCH BUH SHE CAN RAP NO DOUBT I LIKED IT ... I JUST HOPE THEY KILL THAT BEEF CAUSE I LOVE NICKI N I AIN WANT NTTN 2 HAPPEN 2 HER ... ROMANS REVENGE HURT LIL KIM BAD .... she Gotta Fall Back Bout Nicki Followin Her Plzzz She Hating on the Girl 4 shit Nicki The Moda Fuckin Best ........
    ~ Tasha ~.....

17. YOUNGF1 avatar

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM By: YOUNGF1

LATE.com! LMAO Someone get this Nicki "fan" outta here! ----->

18. i Strive 4 Nicki avatar

Re: Black Friday

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 6:04 PM By: i Strive 4 Nicki

VVS_GUEL wrote:
    LATE.com! LMAO Someone get this Nicki "fan" outta here! ----->

lol Got That Right ....This Aint No Real Nicki Fan Obviously ...
    ~ Tasha ~.....

19. Jay_Lewinsky avatar

Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 6:51 AM By: Jay_Lewinsky

hold up dnt come on my shyt trying to diss me i was listening to nicki before 5 star chick so fck off n kiss my ass cuz i aint wit dat cyber drama

20. Jay_Lewinsky avatar

Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 6:52 AM By: Jay_Lewinsky

bitchez!!!!

Newsletter Signup