Benicus avatar

Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. NICKIMROX avatar

nicki vs lil kim?

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:42 PM By: NICKIMROX

we all know that nicki minaj and lil kim have an ongoing dispute. the quiestion is; who is better. I KNOW nicki is better IN SO MANY WAY.
    lemme know what ya think gusy!

2. AlabamaHate avatar

Re: nicki vs lil kim?

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:19 PM By: AlabamaHate

LoL.. Nicki Minaj is 100000000x and moter better then LiL Kim. :D

1. Nicki is much beautiful then KIM
    2. Nicki is sexiest then KIM
    3. Nicki is better raper/singer then KIM

Nicki have much more better things then KIM..

3. Hugo avatar

RE: nicki vs lil kim?

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM By: Hugo

Honestly? Why would you post something like this here?

We all know the answer...

4. LuluLoves avatar

RE: Foxy Brown disses lil kim AND nicki minaj??

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:12 PM By: LuluLoves

I don't think it's about Nicki personally. It's just cuz she says 'pink wig' but she also says 'plastic face' which...no points for guessing who.

5. Rhiannon avatar

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:19 PM By: Rhiannon

True...I think anyone on this site knows the answer to this! The even better question is "Can you find a Kim fan anymore?" If so, have they listen, heard of, or even seen Nicki Minaj?
    *Barbie Rhiannon*

6. KIMMZICLES avatar

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 8:22 PM By: KIMMZICLES

LOOOL BUDDY!!
    Hands down Nicki! PWahaha.
    But honestly, I think they are both good in their own ways. Kim was good in her time, but she needs to step back and and let Nicki do her thing.

7. BarbiiePrincess_BabyD avatar

Re: nicki vs lil kim?

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:21 AM By: BarbiiePrincess_BabyD

Lil Kim is good but next 2 Nicki she soundz run down.so Nicki ALL THE WAY.and Lil Kimz face grosses me out.
    ~BarbiiePrincess_BabyD~

8. iK33MII avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:54 AM By: iK33MII

Lil Kim is irrelevant
    -----------------------------------
    http://twitter.com/KEEMII_R_US
    http://facebook.com/prince.keemii

9. Tyneshia avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:16 AM By: Tyneshia

I just think kim has to realize her time is up just like every other Female Mc that came before her. The torch is now Nicki's and this is her time. Every Other Female Artist Realizes this, Specially the Legends who came before Kim like Mc Lyte, Roxanne Shante, and Queen Latifah who have ALL co signed Nicki. Then you have the other Female Mc's who show Nicki Love too Like Trina, Missy Elliot, Remy Ma, Foxy Brown. This is Nicki's MOMENT 4 LYFE.

10. GLO The Ghost avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:17 PM By: GLO The Ghost

lol Krim who?! I don't know who would refer to the thing as a queen when clearly she nothing but thrash on the street. Nicki is magical and magnetic and let's not forget talented!
    GIFSoup

"I just swerve on em' sorta like I missed dat deer" ~Nicki Minaj

11. IDareUBambi avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:49 PM By: IDareUBambi

Nicki Minaj.

Few things about this Nicki Minaj vs. Lil' Kim bullshit.

Nicki Minaj worked hard to get where she is at. She spent years recording demos, mixtapes, and performing to get her name out there. Lil' Kim was fucking Biggie, that's how she got her record deal, that's how she got on. Nicki has a hard and strong work ethic while Lil' Kim doesn't and she never has. She's always had people around her do all the hard work. That's why when all of those people left, she went downhill, which is where she is right now.

Secondly, musically, Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj are apples and oranges. Lil' Kim could never write a song like "Fly", "Save Me", "Right Thru Me", "Your Love", even a song like "Check It Out". Lil' Kim is too sexually explicit and raunchy to ever be able to pull off a nice song that appeals to everyone. She always has to talk about deep throating and the next thing she's going to put in her ass. So Nicki Minaj has a universal appeal, she can be for everything, that's something Kim has never been.

Third, Lil' Kim has never been as successful as Nicki Minaj has been. Nicki is one more chart entry away from tying with Lil' Kim on the Hot 100. It took about 13 years for Lil' Kim to get 20 Billboard Hot 100 entries - Nicki did it in almost 1 year. Kim has never charted higher than #4 on the Billboard 200 and she damn sure has never sold 500,000 copies in 3 weeks! Hell, her last album never even sold that much.

The only comparison I could ever see is the wigs. And colored wigs are what's in right now - all the girls are wearing crazy wigs nowadays.

12. ILuvNicki avatar

Stupid Lil Kim

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 3:25 PM By: ILuvNicki

Lil Kim is making a video for black Friday like rly? she dum strawberry short cake (Nickinese)
    She is trying to make a comeback off of Nicki she needs to hop off cuse #itspinkfridayhoe

13. ILuvNicki avatar

Stupid Lil Kim

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 3:27 PM By: ILuvNicki

Lil Kim is making a video for black Friday like rly? she dum strawberry short cake (Nickinese)
    She is trying to make a comeback off of Nicki she needs to hop off cuse #itspinkfridayhoe

14. CakeWannaMiNAJ avatar

RE: Stupid Lil Kim

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 3:34 PM By: CakeWannaMiNAJ

LMAO, like if anyone is really going to watch the vid of her shaking her winkly ass in the cam. eww
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter: www.twitter.com/CakeWannaMiNAJ
    Tumblr: http://cakewannaminaj.tumblr.com

15. Yvettie24 avatar

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 3:49 PM By: Yvettie24

#DAMNSHAME
    Some one called her ass out on twitter and it ended up on 106 while diddy was performing LMAO

* Ask Lil Wayne *[/signature]

16. Meyadhi avatar

Re: Stupid Lil Kim

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:03 AM By: Meyadhi

Everything you said is so right she need sit her old ass down

17. pephanie2 avatar

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:55 AM By: pephanie2

yeahh omgggg she is soo lame seriously she neds to grow up!!!!
    the only reason why she is famous right now again is because of NICKIMINAJ!
    stupid dumb hoe should have stayed him her coffin! now shes just gonna get murdered again!!!

18. BarbiiePrincess_BabyD avatar

Re: Stupid Lil Kim

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 5:19 AM By: BarbiiePrincess_BabyD

hahaha yeah Lil Kim is a Strawberry ShortCake who needz 2 be b basement really quick.
    ~BarbiiePrincess_BabyD~

19. Supertails avatar

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:30 PM By: Supertails

I'm glad Lil Kim is coming back...because I really love watching Nicki pound her ass back into the ground. The way she absolutely tore her to shreds in Roman's Revenge was incredible, I definitely wouldn't mind more of that. :P

20. MinajMeNicki avatar

Lil Kim Is So Pressed...

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:24 PM By: MinajMeNicki

That interview was bogus as hell saying stuff she already said. Either way she's done. Al dente :)

"You my seed, i'll spray you with the germinator!" ITZBARBIEBITCH!

Newsletter Signup