2. BarbzB avatar

Re: JEALOUS LIL KIM

Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 6:21 AM By: BarbzB

she been a fan

3. CakeWannaMiNAJ avatar

RE: JEALOUS LIL KIM

Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 7:34 PM By: CakeWannaMiNAJ

LMAO LIL KIM IS STILL IN HER OWN LIDDLE WORLD
    SHE DON'T REALIZE NICKI IS NOW THE QUEEN.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter: www.twitter.com/CakeWannaMiNAJ
    Tumblr: http://cakewannaminaj.tumblr.com

4. N!k3R!@ avatar

Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 11:42 PM By: N!k3R!@

IM NT IN DIS ARGUMENT BT IMMA SAY MY OPINION .....

FUXK LIL KIM SHE AINT NUTHIN BT DRAMA I HEAR SHE BE TLKIN BOUT SHE FUXK LIL WAYNE 2 GET A REDCORD DEAL HUNEY DAT AINT YO BIZNESS DTZ BETWEEN NICKI ND LIL WAYNE. BESIDES YO FUXKED BIGGIE 2 GET A RECORD DEAL ...YEA EVERYBODY SEEN NOTORIOUS HUNEY ND ALL ABOUT NICKI ND PLASTIC SURGERY HUNEY PLZZ @LEAST SHE MAKIN HER SELF LOOK GOOD IT MIGHT BE NATURAL YALL NEED 2 STOP JUDGING PPL BY ITZ LOOKZ TAKE THA TIME 2 GET 2 KNOW ONE FIRST EVEN THO I DNT KNOW NICKI MINAJ I THINK SHE A GOOD PERSON FROM DA HEART BT I REALLY HOPE ONE DAY I WILL GET 2 KNOW HER ND GET DA TIME 2 KNOW HER 4 WHO SHE IZ!!!! ND DIZ NICKI vs LIL KIM SHXT GOT 2 STOP YHU CNT BE JUDGING PPL ND POINTING DA FINGER ND PICKING ON NICKI ND LIL KIM CUZ NICKI ND LIL KIM ND ALSO YHUR SELVEZ HAVE FLAWS NT EVRYON CN BE 100% PERFECTO!!! OR BE A 10 SO STOP JUDGING ND ACT LIKE YHU HARD LIL KIM SO MAKE FOOL OF YHUR SELVE BE YHUR SELF EXCEPT SOMEONE WHO YOUR'RE NT. STOP DOIN DIS "FUXK YALL KIZZ MY AZZ ND YALL CNT BEAT ME CUZ WILL MURDER YHU" UH NO BE A RESPECTFUL YOUNG LADY LIKE YHU SHOULD BE. ND I HOPE NICKI ND EVERYONE UNDERSTAND MY OPINION ND WHY CUZ DIS WAT I THINK I REALLY HOPE YHU UNDERSTAND. JUSS KEEEPING IT REAL!!!!!

IF Nicki Minaj or anyone have ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS CONTACT ME ON jeternikeria@rocketmail.com

Thank You.
    M!zz_C@R@m3L!!!!

5. SweetiePink92 avatar

Re: JEALOUS LIL KIM

Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 3:00 PM By: SweetiePink92

Is Kim trying to turn this into a "Biggie vs. Tupac " situation? smh.
    -Amber-Marie

6. 5star Barbie avatar

Lil Kim FAKE Nicki Minaj Look-A-Like

Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:27 PM By: 5star Barbie

LIL KIM GOT A FAKE NICKI MINAJ LOOK-A-LIKE For Her "Black Friday" Diss Video

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

7. ClassyP!nkBarb avatar

Re: Lil Kim Got A FAKE Nicki Minaj Look-A-Like For Her

Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:14 PM By: ClassyP!nkBarb

i used to have respect for kim...i grew up w her..mid-late 90's all that..but every time i see her now it makes me sick. when you get your glory by not only riding on someone else's shine but having the nerve be hateful. if it wasn't for nicki we wouldn't be hearing anything from kim. kim- you are a GROWN WOMAN - O.G. really. you are makin the fans who grew up w you despise you...
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can't let the devil in, I'm a comic book heroin!"

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyBarbsWW

ClassyBarbsWorldWide - Let's help Nicki take over the world!!

8. IDareUBambi avatar

RE: Lil Kim Got A FAKE Nicki Minaj Look-A-Like For Her

Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:02 PM By: IDareUBambi

It's sad this is what it's come for her. That she has to do these kind of things to make publicity for her washed up/faded career.

9. Webkidd avatar

RE: Lil Kim FAKE Nicki Minaj Look-A-Like

Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 6:17 AM By: Webkidd

OMFG! this witch......
    " A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood!"

10. Yvettie24 avatar

Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM By: Yvettie24

Lil Kim looks like shes about to give someone from her I.R.S group aaa(or whatever that group is called) some head and thats reallly low for an icon to be hating on a rookie.

11. blazinxo avatar

Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM By: blazinxo

C'mon if you can't see the hilarity in this.. than I don't know. Kim may be acting out or taking cheap shots, but honestly just as much as Nicki is helping Kim. Kim is helping Nicki just as much. This feud is great for both women, the female rap game, and rap in general.

12. TheSpard avatar

Nicki vs. Lil Kim on This or That website

Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 5:22 PM By: TheSpard

Hey guys. I was on facebook and noticed a nicki ad on the side of the page. It told me to visit their site to vote for Bedrock as the best song of the year. So cool, i did that.
    THEN i noticed another Nicki poll that was Kim vs Nicki. So i voted there too and to my surprise, kim is in the lead with like 80% of the votes. WTH is that?! So just as a Nicki fan, c'mon now we gotta change this. Click Here to vote
    spard

13. KANGAROO NICK avatar

Re: Nicki vs. Lil Kim on This or That website

Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 11:05 AM By: KANGAROO NICK

thats not fair. the ad said NOT to click if YOU LIKE NICKI MINAJ. That means everyone that likes lil kim voted for lil kim. :(

14. Juicy Bitch avatar

Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:17 PM By: Juicy Bitch

LIL KIM NEED TO GET THE FUCKING GROW UP MUTHERFUCKER! LIL KIM IS SO CHILDISH WHORE!!!!!!!!

15. monsterKenBkayJ avatar

black friday

Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:04 AM By: monsterKenBkayJ

what do yhu think about it

16. monsterKenBkayJ avatar

Re: black friday

Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:08 AM By: monsterKenBkayJ

lil kim mad cuz nicki took tha spot

17. OZMINAJ. avatar

Lil Krim Mixtape - "Black Friday"

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:01 AM By: OZMINAJ.

Lil’ Kim fired shots at Nicki Minaj on her diss track “Black Friday,” and now she’s fanning the flames with a mixtape named after the scathing tune. Kimmy Blanco announced that her Black Friday mixtape will drop on Valentine’s Day.

“Black Friday the mixtape – 2/14/11- WHO THE FUCK WAR? #ItsBlackFridayHoe LEGOOOO!!!!!” tweeted the Queen Bee.

^^^What a little bitch. She's actually acting like a little kid. & Excuse me....'#ItsBlackFridayHoe' ?! She got it bad right? Kim..sit your saggy ass down. You're just a little has-been that needs to be put down. Us barbz (and certainly not Nicki) is worried about your wack ass mixtape.

18. Alex_Zolanski avatar

RE: Lil Krim Mixtape - "Black Friday"

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:18 AM By: Alex_Zolanski

lol she can't even drop a studio album, her career is over...
    Alex Zolanski

19. princessleila45 avatar

RE: Lil Krim Mixtape - "Black Friday"

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:00 AM By: princessleila45

All she does is try to get publicity off Nicki.. I bet she's gonna release her black friday video after Nicki releases moment for life. And is it just me or she starting to look like some type of weird animal. I mean like really chick? Your career been over longggggggg before Nicki so #sityoassdown

20. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: Lil Krim Mixtape - "Black Friday"

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:13 PM By: 5star Barbie

This is starting to get real corny now
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsletter Signup