Benicus avatar

Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. blazinxo avatar

RE: Lil Kim FAKE Nicki Minaj Look-A-Like

Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM By: blazinxo

C'mon if you can't see the hilarity in this.. than I don't know. Kim may be acting out or taking cheap shots, but honestly just as much as Nicki is helping Kim. Kim is helping Nicki just as much. This feud is great for both women, the female rap game, and rap in general.

2. TheSpard avatar

Nicki vs. Lil Kim on This or That website

Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 5:22 PM By: TheSpard

Hey guys. I was on facebook and noticed a nicki ad on the side of the page. It told me to visit their site to vote for Bedrock as the best song of the year. So cool, i did that.
    THEN i noticed another Nicki poll that was Kim vs Nicki. So i voted there too and to my surprise, kim is in the lead with like 80% of the votes. WTH is that?! So just as a Nicki fan, c'mon now we gotta change this. Click Here to vote
    spard

3. KANGAROO NICK avatar

Re: Nicki vs. Lil Kim on This or That website

Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 11:05 AM By: KANGAROO NICK

thats not fair. the ad said NOT to click if YOU LIKE NICKI MINAJ. That means everyone that likes lil kim voted for lil kim. :(

4. Juicy Bitch avatar

RE: JEALOUS LIL KIM

Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:17 PM By: Juicy Bitch

LIL KIM NEED TO GET THE FUCKING GROW UP MUTHERFUCKER! LIL KIM IS SO CHILDISH WHORE!!!!!!!!

5. monsterKenBkayJ avatar

black friday

Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:04 AM By: monsterKenBkayJ

what do yhu think about it

6. monsterKenBkayJ avatar

Re: black friday

Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:08 AM By: monsterKenBkayJ

lil kim mad cuz nicki took tha spot

7. OZMINAJ. avatar

Lil Krim Mixtape - "Black Friday"

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:01 AM By: OZMINAJ.

Lil’ Kim fired shots at Nicki Minaj on her diss track “Black Friday,” and now she’s fanning the flames with a mixtape named after the scathing tune. Kimmy Blanco announced that her Black Friday mixtape will drop on Valentine’s Day.

“Black Friday the mixtape – 2/14/11- WHO THE FUCK WAR? #ItsBlackFridayHoe LEGOOOO!!!!!” tweeted the Queen Bee.

^^^What a little bitch. She's actually acting like a little kid. & Excuse me....'#ItsBlackFridayHoe' ?! She got it bad right? Kim..sit your saggy ass down. You're just a little has-been that needs to be put down. Us barbz (and certainly not Nicki) is worried about your wack ass mixtape.

8. Alex_Zolanski avatar

RE: Lil Krim Mixtape - "Black Friday"

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:18 AM By: Alex_Zolanski

lol she can't even drop a studio album, her career is over...
    Alex Zolanski

9. princessleila45 avatar

RE: Lil Krim Mixtape - "Black Friday"

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:00 AM By: princessleila45

All she does is try to get publicity off Nicki.. I bet she's gonna release her black friday video after Nicki releases moment for life. And is it just me or she starting to look like some type of weird animal. I mean like really chick? Your career been over longggggggg before Nicki so #sityoassdown

10. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: Lil Krim Mixtape - "Black Friday"

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:13 PM By: 5star Barbie

This is starting to get real corny now
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

11. Yvettie24 avatar

Black Friday Mixtape on VALENTINES DAY

Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM By: Yvettie24

WTF? Why would Lil Kim do that on the day for giving love?
    I found this out when I was on Billboard yesterday and I was looking at the blogs on the side. Onen having to do with Nicki and the 5 reasons to watch MOMENT 4 LIFE and then I look down further, and I see Lil Kim dropping a Black Friday Mixtape on Valentines Day and an album over the summer.
    But out of the 365 days in the year why did she pick that one when we know shes gonna diss everybody.

12. Vilix562 avatar

Re: Black Friday Mixtape on VALENTINES DAY

Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM By: Vilix562

as i learned from my new nictionary, bitch is takin "strawberry shortcake" to a whole new lvl.

13. Debra Moment 4 life Harmon avatar

Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 6:02 AM By: Debra Moment 4 life Harmon

i agree with her ugly self she be hating she need to go somewhere and sit down somewherew whit her old self on wvalentines day i wouldnt even buy that if stuff ughh!!! old ladies
    debra harmon

14. 5star Barbie avatar

Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 10:50 AM By: 5star Barbie

Lil kim got to stop with all this..it's like she's obessed with nicki

15. PINKFRIDAY2211 avatar

RE: Black Friday Mixtape on VALENTINES DAY

Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 2:24 PM By: PINKFRIDAY2211

KIM NEEDS TO JUST FALL HER ASS BACK,& STOP DOING THE WHACK ASS SHIT THAT SHE DOIN...SHE NOT GETTIN' THRU HER LITTLE PLASTIC SURGERY HEAD THAT HER CAREER IS PLAYED THE HELL OUT & DA DUN DUN....#FALLYOASSBACKKIM...GOTDAMN

16. Vilix562 avatar

Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 6:26 PM By: Vilix562

5star Barbie wrote:
    Lil kim got to stop with all this..it's like she's obessed with nicki

Lol, true. She needs nicki to work now days. Who does nicki need. NO ONE.

17. Webkidd avatar

BLACK FRIDAY VIDEO OUT!!!! OMG I LOVE LIL KIM

Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM By: Webkidd

ha JUst Kidding! I LOVE NICKI! I hate lil kim! This pic of her, is in my upcoming MOVIE! "nicki's Barbie WOrld!" She's holding a phone for a reason! i drew her in her "black friday" outfit cuz its a perfect outfit to represent a villian in my movie! the videos below are commercials and and other animations i did! ther's also a pic of me!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Cartoon commercial done by me for my new animation premiering in 2011 voice done by me and rest of character voices will also be done by my sister and brother!)

(Cartoon commercial done by me for my new animation premiering in 2011)

(my first animation of Nicki Minaj, it could be better)

RNB girls, my favorite women!

ME!
    " A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood!"

18. Quinn_Palmer avatar

Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 5:44 PM By: Quinn_Palmer

ii seen dhat on da internet lik 4real doe Kim lik wy hate on Nicki da Ninja

19. TheeNickiFan avatar

Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 6:37 PM By: TheeNickiFan

Lil Kim is a hater!! But whatever she says isnt gonna change the fact that Nicki is bigger than her an most likely will be forever!! Nicki will go ham on her seriously, and i cant wait!
    To all mah barbies out dere who date Benjamin Franklin, Georqe Washinqton, Abraham Lincoln, yhu'll be bettuh off in life. Get that money
    - Nicki Minaj

20. Fantasmagorianna avatar

Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 8:28 AM By: Fantasmagorianna

I used to be a huge Lil' Kim fan, but she's just being ridiculous! She's way to old and "seasoned" (as in way past hers) to be doing this shit! She isn't even in the game anymore, so she just needs to give it a rest! Give it up! It's Nicki! She wins!!

Newsletter Signup