Benicus avatar

Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. Ayoo'Barbie . avatar

RE: Lil Kim- Warning

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 4:10 PM By: Ayoo'Barbie .

i have to agree #TeamMinaj is getting tired of the constant beef bull shit. its really tiriring me out having to hear about this shit all THE TIME! its okay Kimmy, you can still make music (i dont know why she should want to) but stop that name dropping shit it's just giving you a bad look

2. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Re: Lil Kim- Warning

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 7:43 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

i agree'ss weith yhu guys, it really is like "wtf! another diss track" thats how i felt when i heard it , i just shook my head down.
    Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)

~KING dARBY :) !!

3. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 7:44 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

babby nicki wrote:
    It was good?I mean its Lil Kim, she was Biggie?s protege so she deserves a lot of respect. I don?t know how far is she going with this but if she should drop an album she should stop doing what Game used to do with the constant name dropping cuz that just makes her sound lika crybaby?She knew darn well that Cash Money was using her for making Nicki into a star and she mad?.i think she should just let it go to and llet what used to be... in the past. there is no reason in the world y she is trying to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    she will never get the views or fans she use to have and thats why she continues to keep droping Nicki's name in shit

kim does deserve alot of respect, but for what she used to be, not who she is now talking shitt && all that name dropping. that is just so childish.

4. RomansBestie avatar

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:06 AM By: RomansBestie

agreed. kim had her time and place and while even then i wasnt fond of her, she was on top and i have to respect tht. why cant she let nicki shine now? plus all this BS back and forth is jusst childish. word dat bitch mad cause Nicki took the spot! i know rap has always been involved with beef, but lets keep it to a minimum! No Hate!
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

5. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 4:02 PM By: TeamMinaj UD

ClancyLovesNicki wrote:
    agreed. kim had her time and place and while even then i wasnt fond of her, she was on top and i have to respect tht. why cant she let nicki shine now? plus all this BS back and forth is jusst childish. word dat bitch mad cause Nicki took the spot! i know rap has always been involved with beef, but lets keep it to a minimum! No Hate!
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

yea i know, we get tirwed tired of hearing a diss record every minute!!!!!!!

6. MZDDJW avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM By: MZDDJW

woah

7. InLoveWithRoman avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:13 PM By: InLoveWithRoman

I honestly think after Nic's album drops then there won't be anymore back and forth, it comes a time when things gets old and this beef is pretty much getting old, Nicki is getting more successful so I don't think she won't have anymore time to drop a diss about Lil Kim.
    Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded in stores on Romantines Day.

8. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:36 PM By: TeamMinaj UD

WTFROMAN wrote:
    I honestly think after Nic's album drops then there won't be anymore back and forth, it comes a time when things gets old and this beef is pretty much getting old, Nicki is getting more successful so I don't think she won't have anymore time to drop a diss about Lil Kim.
    Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded in stores on Romantines Day.

yhur right!

9. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sick of Lil Kim Feud

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 4:06 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

This feud is getting old :/ I'm sick of not being able to tweet about Nicki, because then I get attacked by Kim fans. And TM is just as bad, because you respond and fight back...AND you start the fights as well. Some people are fans of Lil Kim, just like you're fans of Nicki. No one is 'better' than the other and no one deserves to be picked on. Nicki 'disses' Kim as much as Kim disses Nicki. So this situation is best left alone where it can clear up/
    Rated R Barbie

10. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 4:25 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

this feud is getting old....I'm getting sick of it. Please, Nicki, just don't hit back. It's this constant hitting back which prolongs the feud
    Rated R Barbie

11. RomansBestie avatar

RE: Sick of Lil Kim Feud

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 8:18 AM By: RomansBestie

see now im not on twitter (and im sure im not the only one) so i really dont see the beef in that way. i respect kim fans who just like kim and dislike nicki because thats their opinion and id expect the same for me.however if they are making fun of me fro liking nicki or making fun ofnicki herself, thats when i start to lose respect for that person. the fans ourselves dont even have anything to do with this beef. the best way tofight back (if thats whatyou want)is to ignore them, and theyll become a thing of the past. support nicki, and she'lltake the spotlight everytime, and everybody will forget about this. the only way shes staying relevant is because we keep wasting time on her.
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

12. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 8:35 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    this feud is getting old....I'm getting sick of it. Please, Nicki, just don't hit back. It's this constant hitting back which prolongs the feud
    Rated R Barbie

SO TRUE! && LIKE YHU SAID IN YHUR OTHER BLOG, I CANT TWEET HER CUZ KIM FANS ARE ALWAYS TALKIN MAD SHIT B&& HARRASING ME. LIKE IM REALLY TIRED OF THIS MESS, IM SURE EVERYONEELSE IS TO.. tHERE COMES A TIME IN LIFE WHEN YHU HAVE TO PUT ALL THE BS ASIDE AND REALIZE WHEN YHUR RONG AND TRY TO FIX THAT CUZ YHU CANT CHANGE IT. NOBODY WANTS TO WAKE UP EVERYMORNING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SOCIALIZE BECAUS EOF THIS FUED. AND THIS FUED IS DUMB!!!!! ITS OVER NOTHING!!!!! NOBODY CARES THAT KIM WAS OUT BEFORE INCKI! NOBODY CARES THAT NICKI STYLE IS LIKE KIMS...... NOBODY GIVES A DAMN!!!!! WE LOVE THEM FOR THE MUSIC THEY MAKE AND NOT THE BEEF THEY START BECAUSE NOW ITS GETTING OUT OF POCKET.... ITS SOOO BAD THAT I WAKE UP EVERYMORNING EXPECTING A DISS TRACK FROM ONE OF THEM.
    NICKI, KIM ATTACKS EVERYONE WHO HAS WHAT SHE USED TO HAVE && EVRYONE IS MAKING A NAME FOR THEMSELF IN THE RAP GAME, IM SURE IF I MAGICALLY BECAME A RAPPER, KIM WOULD BE ATTACKING ME TO0

13. corey minaj avatar

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 9:02 AM By: corey minaj

yea kim's age grew with her hating skillz, i say leave all this shit alone. Nicki just dont write no shit back because instead of giving us this dope rap we wanna hear, yhur always gonna give a diss track ment for lil kim.

14. DANickster avatar

Re: Sick of Lil Kim Feud

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 9:36 AM By: DANickster

Like the post above me said its ok BUT to a certain extent.
    Lol i got into an arguement with a teacher about lil Kim in the rec center a year ago. He was like Nicki minaj sucks lil Kim's the queen.
    Literally wanted to slap the ish outta him, brotha u crossed the line!
    All the people in the program was watching us and I was smiling cuz they knew I LOVE Nicki Minaj. Some of my friends tried to back me up.
    Just an example because I don't have a twitter.
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

15. 5star Barbie avatar

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 3:05 PM By: 5star Barbie

I know a lot of people on here dislike kim..But i would love to see nicki and kim on the same record in 2012..Put the beef behind them
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

16. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 2:02 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    This feud is getting old :/ I'm sick of not being able to tweet about Nicki, because then I get attacked by Kim fans. And TM is just as bad, because you respond and fight back...AND you start the fights as well. Some people are fans of Lil Kim, just like you're fans of Nicki. No one is 'better' than the other and no one deserves to be picked on. Nicki 'disses' Kim as much as Kim disses Nicki. So this situation is best left alone where it can clear up/

Lil who?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

17. PandaGazzum avatar

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM By: PandaGazzum

a LOT of TM wanted thee Minajesty to bust a cap in that wrinkly ayuuuuuuus ~ I ain't about the beef but Nicki did those songs FOR TEAMminaj... and the fact that Kim still talks about Minaj in every interview probably also busted out the disses. I mean Kim did the warning and I think a week later Roman In Moscow shat over it than Stupid Hoe ~ Nicki is covering all bases so it's not going to be a complete Roman shitting over her career album... it's more like bring it on bitch Roman callin' you a stupid hoe, what's good? she's trying to cater every team minaj member's wish with this album... with that said I really want to hear 'Va Va Voom' since I think the title is absu-fetch and needs to be heard asap ~ and let's agree that the fact that Nicki performed Roman in Moscow on New Years at the start of 2012 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> somebody musta' been like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lmASSO

18. MellowSweets avatar

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:07 AM By: MellowSweets

yessssssssss i totally agree i made a comment the other day on youtube bout bein on team nicki on a video and got totally attacked it was crazy and likei told them i use to love kim but shes not acting her age shes actin her shoe size thats y im not her fan anymore it needs to be put in the grave im so sick of it but i dnt care ill still defend nicki to the fullest they can hate all the want haters are her motivators :)

19. MT5792 avatar

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM By: MT5792

Yeah i agree. I wish someone in Nickis camp would tell her that Stupid Hoe is the last Diss and to NEVER talk abt kim again (I mean the bitch is irrelevant) cuz like nicki said people get threatened when u become more successful then they are. Nicki u know how u shit on kim? sell a mill in the first week ur album drops, have every song on ur cd and song ur featured on hit the radio, have ur Pink Friday lipstick sell out!, go on tour and every stadium u perform and grace ur presence with SELL OUT! Nicki u dont have to talk to kim in an interview or in a song cuz ur the Queen already! u know it, team minaj kno it, kims lil flying monkeys know it! hell even kim know it. just keep rising Nicki.

20. MT5792 avatar

Re: these damn lil krim fans gotta go... a.s.a.p!

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 5:08 PM By: MT5792

LOL I know u guys are annoyed wit them krimlin fans (I am too, Ive been bombarded wit messages and comments from them too) but u guys know theyre just confused/undercover Nicki fans... and cannot accept the fact that kim is over and nobody wants to hear a 40 yr old woman rap about her pussy and how "hard" she is. next time they send u something ignorant, rude, disgusting just say "ur a kim fan... and I feel for u :("

Newsletter Signup