Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Re: Lil Kim- Warning

Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 6:17 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Team'Nicki Mf ! wrote:
    i have to agree #TeamMinaj is getting tired of the constant beef bull shit. its really tiriring me out having to hear about this shit all THE TIME! its okay Kimmy, you can still make music (i dont know why she should want to) but stop that name dropping shit it's just giving you a bad look

but then you have to consider, is Nicki much better? I don't want to hate, and as I said previously, the fight is just prolonged BECOZ Nicki also releases diss tracks for Krim.I don't wanna say this, but it kinda lowers her to Kim's level. I'm just as bd in some way as the Krims coz I HATE them and make sure I say it.so we could all learn our lessons
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RATED R BARBIE
    Get ready for it, I came to win :)

yeah, it is tirinig to hear. but she should realize that nicki is better && Kim should just accept that :)

Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)

~KING dARBY :) !!

2. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: these damn lil krim fans gotta go... a.s.a.p!

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 5:44 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

lil kim the queen B wrote:

Hahaha...my point exactly. Slutty and spiteful. Yeah Krims, you got a real catch. We really needed to hear about Kim's pussy and someone having oral sex with her. Go back to jail.
    RATED R BARBIE

3. KenBark avatar

RE: these damn lil krim fans gotta go... a.s.a.p!

Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:43 AM By: KenBark

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    lil kim the queen B wrote:

Hahaha...my point exactly. Slutty and spiteful. Yeah Krims, you got a real catch. We really needed to hear about Kim's pussy and someone having oral sex with her. Go back to jail.
    RATED R BARBIE

LMFAO. all dey do iz sit at the computer n get off to this shit. Nymphos attract other Nymphos. Lol. Put ya face in it.....EWW. Bitch already lost a nose!!!!!
    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"FxK LiL B.......gOT dAT #SHiTTYSWAGG!"

4. @CaramelBarbie... avatar

iTS Barbie, Bitch !! Lil' Kim vs. Nicki Minaj !

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:16 PM By: @CaramelBarbie...

Okaee, Barbies &&'dd Kens, Which Do You Prefer?? Harajuku Barbie or Mz. Lil' Kim??
    "It's Barbiee, Bitch.!"
    Show All Yoo Barbies &&'dd Kens Muchh, Muchh, MUCHH Lovee..! :)*

5. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

LIL KIM- QUEEN BEE? MORE LIKE QUEEN HOE

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:22 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Aww guys when I see how maturely and wonderfully Nicki's handled this whole feud, she even responded to it in the way we all love :) I was reading it today and how it all started, and here's my message to Lil Kim:
    Dear Lil Kim
    No one is going to want to fuck a 40 year old bitch with a pussy full of air okay? What a fucking slut you are, you've served time in jail, you're nude on stage, and your fans are prostitutes, that's how they pay for your Paypal mixtapes! (it must hurt to have to sell your album on Paypal!) Team Minaj, Rihanna Navy and everyone else hates you.
    Have a nice (not) life okay?

Check out how the 'feud' happend here: Your text to link here...
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

6. MT5792 avatar

Re: LIL KIM- QUEEN BEE? MORE LIKE QUEEN HOE

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM By: MT5792

LOL exactly and shes lucky nobody sued her for using their tracks without their permission. Plus wasent she in jail for almost a year? wouldnt u think spending that time alone would give some inspiration to reflect on her life and where she wants to go in the future? well inspiration for her ghostwriters lol but seriously kim can herself watever she wants cuz as we all know Nicki is King and she rules all dez hoes ne wayz! ALL HAIL KING NICKI :)

7. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: LIL KIM- QUEEN BEE? MORE LIKE QUEEN HOE

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Omg you speak sooooo much truth babe :) Lil kim should just give up, i mean she saying all this shit about Nicki but ummmm it looks to me that Nicki is nominated for...how many....ohh 3 grammy's and ummm how many is Kim nominated for??? hmmmm think...NONE!!! I think she should just give up because at the end of the day the only time her name seemed to get pulled up is if she is dissing Nicki.....so really to keep in the game she needs Nicki....ohh how shit must that make her feel lol :) ohhh and i fuckin love it....pussy full of air....your such a legend for putting that babe :) muuuaaahhh......(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

8. DANickster avatar

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM By: DANickster

She uses Nicki to get relavent basically. I bet you we all would be like "lil who" if nicki didn't blow up. Lil Kim needs to know that her opinion dosent make the world spin, help people live longer, or feed the starving, sho dont pay the bills either. Yea the beef is getting old, but remember who started it and who's gonna finish it...
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

9. TayHollyWood avatar

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM By: TayHollyWood

DANickster wrote:
    She uses Nicki to get relavent basically. I bet you we all would be like "lil who" if nicki didn't blow up. Lil Kim needs to know that her opinion dosent make the world spin, help people live longer, or feed the starving, sho dont pay the bills either. Yea the beef is getting old, but remember who started it and who's gonna finish it...

Prrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaah!!!
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

10. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:22 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    Omg you speak sooooo much truth babe :) Lil kim should just give up, i mean she saying all this shit about Nicki but ummmm it looks to me that Nicki is nominated for...how many....ohh 3 grammy's and ummm how many is Kim nominated for??? hmmmm think...NONE!!! I think she should just give up because at the end of the day the only time her name seemed to get pulled up is if she is dissing Nicki.....so really to keep in the game she needs Nicki....ohh how shit must that make her feel lol :) ohhh and i fuckin love it....pussy full of air....your such a legend for putting that babe :) muuuaaahhh......(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)

;) but seriously it's true. I didn't hear about Krim until this whole feud *studies nails*
    thank you babe

11. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:53 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:

;) but seriously it's true. I didn't hear about Krim until this whole feud *studies nails*
    thank you babe

eaxactly babe :) i didnt hear anything from Lil Kim in a lil while and then suddenly she comes back on the scene when she starts dissing Nicki...i was like you being serious....i aint gonna lie i used to have a lot of respect for Kim, i used to love her music before Nicki came out but after the stuff she has said about Nicki and occusing Nicki of copying her i lost all my respect for her and just though she was pathetic...the only way her name gets mentioned is if Nicki's name is mentioned first soo that says alot about Kim really dont it??? She a wack bitch that needs to get a life and grow up...wtf does she think shes gonna accomplish by hating on nicki all the time because it hasnt done anything soo far so why does she feel the need to carry on??? Whatever though, i will rep my queen Onika Tanya Maraj until the day i die...been with her since 07 and i aint gonna turn my back on here no matter what!!! muuuaaahhh....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)

12. Markisha avatar

Really Lil Kim? Really?

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM By: Markisha

I might be a bit late on this subject and most of you already know about it..
    Alright, so this bitter old bitch finally had a reaction
    on Nicki Minaj song (Stupid Hoe)
    when asked in an interview of what she thinks of Stupid Hoe song..
    Her answer was "If you have to make a song called 'Stupid Hoe' you must be a stupid hoe"
    Ehhhhhh.. damn.. did she ever look at her fucking ugly face in the mirror?

Here is the MTV link
    http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/02/16/lil-kim-calls-nicki-minaj-stupid-hoe/#more-34027

@Roman_Slays

13. Hollydoee avatar

Re: Really Lil Kim? Really?

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:56 AM By: Hollydoee

She's just mad nicki has a pretty face
    baddest bitch in da game

14. DANickster avatar

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM By: DANickster

Is it bad I have nothing to say about this?

15. MT5792 avatar

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM By: MT5792

lol shes just mad that Nicki is slowly pushing her out the game!! I mean I havent heard none of her songs on the radio since shes been outta jail! I been shes just desperate so really who cares bout her....

16. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:49 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

So...uhhh *looks at nails* when was the last time Kim got a billboard hit? Before '01?

17. Hollydoee avatar

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM By: Hollydoee

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    So...uhhh *looks at nails* when was the last time Kim got a billboard hit? Before '01?

baddest bitch in da game

18. dabarbiesbaby avatar

RE: Really Lil Kim? Really?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:20 PM By: dabarbiesbaby

I feel like lil kim is just butt sore because she realizes that Nicki is way better and that shes a 1 when Nicki's 1000 and she hates that her career is dead.

So what if shes been in the game longer? She hasnt done anything for like forever. She needs to get with it and realize shes lost her throne.

Go Hard Nicki!

19. dabarbiesbaby avatar

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM By: dabarbiesbaby

heres how i feel... honestly, Lil kim looks like a trashy low class version of Nicki... you never see Nicki not looking Fly and she has more swag than kim will ever have or ever has had

20. minajbarbie24 avatar

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM By: minajbarbie24

Kim needs to know her time is up, its a new decade, new music, new swag. Sorry but rapping almost 40 year olds have to go.

Newsletter Signup