mariaMARTINItm avatar

Nicki Minaj & MAC

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:56 PM By: mariaMARTINItm

Who else is excited?

Replies to this posting

1. mariaMARTINItm avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj & MAC

Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 6:50 AM By: mariaMARTINItm

***UPDATE*** The Pink Friday 4 Lipsticks go on sale tomorrow Friday, November 19th (but may only be for MAC Pro members for early release and then for the general public on the 26th). Remember it’s only for four consecutive Fridays so be sure to be glued to your computer. They will only be sold online at maccosmetics.com. Price is the same as regular MAC lipsticks which is currently $14.50 USD.

2. Mecca avatar

Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 4:13 PM By: Mecca

I want it!!! I'm willing to spend the money!

3. Rhys avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj & MAC

Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 4:53 PM By: Rhys

I'll be ordering several! It would be cool if she became the face of MAC. With her looks and make up it would be a great match.
    "I'm in cahoots with a higher power."

4. BummySwagScotty avatar

Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:04 PM By: BummySwagScotty

This is awesome! "FUCK IS MY MAC CONCEALOR?" Haha well i don't know where your MAC concealor is, i mean... u can borrow mine if u want haha. but no, real talk, this is awesome! MAC cosmetics is huge! Nicki is really on her grinde!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next

5. IZZY_BABYYY avatar

Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:45 PM By: IZZY_BABYYY

I mean wasn't that excited about it, but after reading more info on it... NOW I AM ! LOL I already love MAC cosmetics so why not? (:

6. mariaMARTINItm avatar

Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 5:29 AM By: mariaMARTINItm

I'm really hoping they just keep it in the normnal collection insteas of Limited Edition and hopefully bring it to stores rather than ordering online.

The color combination is amazing. LOVE MAC.

7. MiniMinaj_Tee avatar

Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 12:34 PM By: MiniMinaj_Tee

OMG ..
    Super Duperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!

I Dont Even Wear Lipstick (I'm More Of A Lipgloss Girl) But I Am BUYING That. Don't Care How Much It Cost ..
    Plusss I'm Hoping She Comes To London Selfridges To Showcase It Like Katy Perry Did With Her Perfume & All The Other Celebrities Do ..

CAN'T WAIT MANNN ..

Mini'Minaj_Tee

Newsletter Signup