mark_barbee avatar

Massive Attack?

Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:55 AM By: mark_barbee

I know this single was a dud and I'm glad it wasn't on the album I don't think it would fit the mood but whatever happened to this track? Is it on a soundtrack somewhere?

Replies to this posting

1. Bransunfoo avatar

RE: Massive Attack?

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 9:25 AM By: Bransunfoo

It wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was but it was gonna crash and burn because it had way to many metaphors "common folk" didn't get that song it . I liked the song and that VIDEO one of the best videos that came out stop playin' that green wig woah LAWD (fans self) but it just didn't make the album because it basically didn't.

2. frankee avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM By: frankee

flop or not this shit didnt phase her. SHES LIKE THE HOTTEST THING RIGHT NOW.. barbz 4 life babies!

3. tdotbarbie avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM By: tdotbarbie

Nicki looked HAWWWWWWWT in the video! :)
    Katherine

4. L!@M avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM By: L!@M

Hmmm, although it doesn't really match the mood of Pink Friday, I really wish she woulda put this on the album. Maybe it should of been right before Roman's Revenge because they kinda have the same vibe. I wish she would have put this single on the album because this is how Nicki really jump-started her solo career. However, Pink Friday was a COMPLETE sucess! Yay 4 Nicki!!

5. Jay_Lewinsky avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM By: Jay_Lewinsky

massive attack was the shyt i loved the video n everything i play dat shyt constantly she probably thought it was an embarrassment cuz like yall said it flopped and i agree about it not fitting the mood on pink Friday bt i think masssive attack jump started her career more in my opinion cuz dat was her first single

6. MissBarbieStacks avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM By: MissBarbieStacks

I agree wit what someone said it should have been on the album cause i loved it the minute i heard it and saw the video! It would've been cool to put it as a bonus track

7. Brett avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM By: Brett

I like it too, I was sad that it did poorly, but it does have quite a few views on youtube.

8. dewbz avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:46 PM By: dewbz

no matter what nobody say, not even nicki...I LOVEEE MASSIVE ATTACK!!!! i hate that it "flopped". i don't like that she thinks so low of it.....it's a great song! so many people i know love it as well....i still play it often! when i decide to give pink friday a break....haha
    dewbZ

9. StevieBChaCha avatar

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 2:28 PM By: StevieBChaCha

i considered it a hype track, no more, no less.
    when i put pink friday on my ipod though, i included massive attack to the tracklist, it kinda bothered me having the song wander around on its own

11/15/2010

10. TheSpard avatar

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 2:59 PM By: TheSpard

Nicki fans loved the song but it didnt attract in outsiders. I hated it, then it got catchy, then i loved it! The video was cool i wish it caught on.
    spard

11. Iamjaysymone avatar

Re: Massive Attack?

Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:19 PM By: Iamjaysymone

I didn't like the song at first either....but after a couple of listenings of the song I started to like it...!!...I still play the song as well...& I don't think this song would have fit the mood on the album either....!!
    IamJaysymone

12. Vilix562 avatar

Re: Massive Attack?

Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:31 PM By: Vilix562

dewbz wrote:
    no matter what nobody say, not even nicki...I LOVEEE MASSIVE ATTACK!!!! i hate that it "flopped". i don't like that she thinks so low of it.....it's a great song! so many people i know love it as well....i still play it often! when i decide to give pink friday a break....haha
    dewbZ
    i loved it, but at least she shows she is humble and can admit to having possible downfalls (even tho it wasnt a downfall in my opinion.)

Newsletter Signup