mark_barbee avatar

Massive Attack?

Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:55 AM By: mark_barbee

I know this single was a dud and I'm glad it wasn't on the album I don't think it would fit the mood but whatever happened to this track? Is it on a soundtrack somewhere?

Replies to this posting

1. tdotbarbie avatar

RE: Massive Attack?

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM By: tdotbarbie

Nicki looked HAWWWWWWWT in the video! :)
    Katherine

2. L!@M avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM By: L!@M

Hmmm, although it doesn't really match the mood of Pink Friday, I really wish she woulda put this on the album. Maybe it should of been right before Roman's Revenge because they kinda have the same vibe. I wish she would have put this single on the album because this is how Nicki really jump-started her solo career. However, Pink Friday was a COMPLETE sucess! Yay 4 Nicki!!

3. Jay_Lewinsky avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM By: Jay_Lewinsky

massive attack was the shyt i loved the video n everything i play dat shyt constantly she probably thought it was an embarrassment cuz like yall said it flopped and i agree about it not fitting the mood on pink Friday bt i think masssive attack jump started her career more in my opinion cuz dat was her first single

4. MissBarbieStacks avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM By: MissBarbieStacks

I agree wit what someone said it should have been on the album cause i loved it the minute i heard it and saw the video! It would've been cool to put it as a bonus track

5. Brett avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM By: Brett

I like it too, I was sad that it did poorly, but it does have quite a few views on youtube.

6. dewbz avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:46 PM By: dewbz

no matter what nobody say, not even nicki...I LOVEEE MASSIVE ATTACK!!!! i hate that it "flopped". i don't like that she thinks so low of it.....it's a great song! so many people i know love it as well....i still play it often! when i decide to give pink friday a break....haha
    dewbZ

7. StevieBChaCha avatar

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 2:28 PM By: StevieBChaCha

i considered it a hype track, no more, no less.
    when i put pink friday on my ipod though, i included massive attack to the tracklist, it kinda bothered me having the song wander around on its own

11/15/2010

8. TheSpard avatar

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 2:59 PM By: TheSpard

Nicki fans loved the song but it didnt attract in outsiders. I hated it, then it got catchy, then i loved it! The video was cool i wish it caught on.
    spard

9. Iamjaysymone avatar

Re: Massive Attack?

Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:19 PM By: Iamjaysymone

I didn't like the song at first either....but after a couple of listenings of the song I started to like it...!!...I still play the song as well...& I don't think this song would have fit the mood on the album either....!!
    IamJaysymone

10. Vilix562 avatar

Re: Massive Attack?

Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:31 PM By: Vilix562

dewbz wrote:
    no matter what nobody say, not even nicki...I LOVEEE MASSIVE ATTACK!!!! i hate that it "flopped". i don't like that she thinks so low of it.....it's a great song! so many people i know love it as well....i still play it often! when i decide to give pink friday a break....haha
    dewbZ
    i loved it, but at least she shows she is humble and can admit to having possible downfalls (even tho it wasnt a downfall in my opinion.)

Newsletter Signup