MisszSharii avatar

lil' kunt shooting a video for "black friday"

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 3:09 PM By: MisszSharii

the bitch is really shooting a video for "black friday" today smh . & guess where ? JAMAICA, QUEENS . where nicki grew up ! really ? really ? that's ODEE ' DISRESPECT ! i tried giving kim a chance, hell i used to bump her tunes before i ain't gonna lie, but i HATE her now . what has nicki done to you ? she's going HARDDDDDDDDD . like really ? ahahahaha but guess what ? the video is getting shot by world star hip hop . . * crickets * damn ! she stooped that LOW . i guess she's poor now, ha ! where's your money ma ?
its shariiiiii BITCHHHHH ! ? *muahhhhhh*

Replies to this posting

1. KeirKenHB avatar

Re: lil' kunt shooting a video for "black friday"

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:34 AM By: KeirKenHB

you gotta be effin kiddin me!
    *I MACK THEM DUDES UP- BACK COUPES UP-AND CHUCK THE DUECE UP!*

2. LuluLoves avatar

RE: lil' kunt shooting a video for "black friday"

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:55 PM By: LuluLoves

Is she really serious? All she does is degrade herself!
    First she went on Dancing With The Has-Beens, then she keeps coming at other rappers because nobody cares about her anymore, or they don't respect her for writing her own raps -- and I didn't want to have to say this but lets keep it 100: she only became know because she was openly screwing a married man. If Nicki really was nothing to her then she wouldn't invest all this energy in to a video.

How cheap. How sad.

Nobody respects her as a person.

3. Tyneshia avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 10:25 AM By: Tyneshia

This is proof that Nicki Is Winning the Battle.

4. Pink_Friday56 avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM By: Pink_Friday56

Eww Who The FUCK DOES LIL KIM THINK SHE IS SORRY HONEY BUT LIL KIM UR TRASH :)

5. St3pyacookiesup avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 3:20 PM By: St3pyacookiesup

haha that hoe is a waste of breath and time. she really need to go and crawl bac under whichever rock she came from cause she is no longer the "queen" never really was and leave Nicki alone.
    SYCU

6. Yvettie24 avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 3:29 PM By: Yvettie24

Watever diss tracks are the only thing she can do now to stay "relevant" and pay for her little house on the prarie

* Ask Lil Wayne *[/signature]

7. iamabarbie2 avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 4:04 PM By: iamabarbie2

FUCK KIM SHE OLD NEWS AND SHE KNOW IT. i AM STARTING A MOVEMENT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MSBARBIEDAVIS84 AND PUT #STOPHATIN' IN YOUR TWEET TO ME. i HATE THAT SHIT YOU GUYS AND FELLOW BARBIES, THEY JUST GETTING OUT OF CONTROL. I PUT A POST TO THE FORUM ABOUT THE HATIN' I HATE IT TOO!! GLAD I AM NOT THE ONLY WITH HIGH PRESSURE FROM THAT SHIT...LOL
    it's barbie!!

8. GLO The Ghost avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:47 PM By: GLO The Ghost

GIFSoup

"I just swerve on em' sorta like I missed dat deer" ~Nicki Minaj

9. IDareUBambi avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:43 PM By: IDareUBambi

The sad part is 10 years ago, Lil' Kim was in Nicki's situation and Foxy Brown was in Kim's situation right now.

That's how hard the mighty have fallen.

10. Dacraigster avatar

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 8:58 AM By: Dacraigster

#dadundun

11. Tru Boss Ladii avatar

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM By: Tru Boss Ladii

She Havee Nothinqq Better To Do damn Get Off Of Nicki'Sz Tip She'sz A Truee F A N
    -- Love Barb Summie

12. Mere Zolanski avatar

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 9:17 PM By: Mere Zolanski

This video is gonna kill Lil Kim's legacy! Mami you too old to be hating like this. YOU was suppose to be a legend but now you just a used to be bitch, who hating mad hard.

13. Marvin Torres avatar

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:27 PM By: Marvin Torres

REALLY??? SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!!! STUPID BITCH!!!!! HOW CHILDISH!!!

14. PinkPlutoThaBARBZ avatar

Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 1:39 PM By: PinkPlutoThaBARBZ

Kim was on Hot 97 the other day, & Angie asked her "What if Nicki NEVERRR said another word about the beef" She said "You don`t pick fights wit Kim Blanca, & IM NOT TAKIN MY FOOT OFF HER NECK" I think this beef is just a gimmick ! Because Kim really had no reason to come at Nicki the way she did, who actually makes a DISS video & expect for it to be a hit ? TUH !

Here I am .
    --Pink.

15. Yvettie24 avatar

Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 7:52 PM By: Yvettie24

IM SOO SICK OF THIS ISH I WOULD PROBABLY KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW
    I CANT READ ANYTING ON THE INTERNET ANYMORE CAUSE I ALWAYS GET SO ANGRY WITH IGNORANT PEOPLE

* Ask Lil Wayne *[/signature]

16. ItsPinkFridayWOE avatar

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 5:26 PM By: ItsPinkFridayWOE

Ok..Timmy you shootin the video in Queen's wooow ima just say this watch your back you THINK YOU THE QUEEN OF NY you needa stay in ya lane which is BK thats until remy get home lmaoo but anyway BXTCH watch your back a few of dem niggas don't play that in QUEEN'S call your security if you can afford em hun.. -shrugs-
    And Barb's if this BXTCH dress up as nicki or a barbie ima lmaoooooooo bxtch goin be another keys and WSHH filmin it yep its true you DEAD BROKE !!! So thats why you doin dem cheap events 30k to get ya money back up yea you def. goin needa it if you tryin fck wit nicki GOLD (Three weeks) smh you ain't ready mamii #DearOlNicki please call back, roman already got the coffin ready with a pretty pink bow :) we just need someone to speak at the funeral :D
    -RicanBarbie

17. mzbarbiebitchalot avatar

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 5:40 PM By: mzbarbiebitchalot

RiicanBarbie wrote:
    Ok..Timmy you shootin the video in Queen's wooow ima just say this watch your back you THINK YOU THE QUEEN OF NY you needa stay in ya lane which is BK thats until remy get home lmaoo but anyway BXTCH watch your back a few of dem niggas don't play that in QUEEN'S call your security if you can afford em hun.. -shrugs-
    And Barb's if this BXTCH dress up as nicki or a barbie ima lmaoooooooo bxtch goin be another keys and WSHH filmin it yep its true you DEAD BROKE !!! So thats why you doin dem cheap events 30k to get ya money back up yea you def. goin needa it if you tryin fck wit nicki GOLD (Three weeks) smh you ain't ready mamii #DearOlNicki please call back, roman already got the coffin ready with a pretty pink bow :) we just need someone to speak at the funeral :D
    -RicanBarbie
    {{{{{she kouldnt have preached dat ish ne betta}}}}} woooo dat shit made me hype!!!!!!

18. ItsPinkFridayWOE avatar

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 7:08 PM By: ItsPinkFridayWOE

{{{{{she kouldnt have preached dat ish ne betta}}}}} woooo dat shit made me hype!!!!!!

I was hype wen i did it lmaooo cause it upsets me everytime she mention nicki name like STFU and do you !! put your music out you ain't queen, you ain't nun Queen's dont rest and queen's don't bxtch they fight for they crown and she def. is not doing that she just TALKIN soo the new QUEEN IS NICKI !! i ain't goin lie i was a fan of Timmy not a BIG but a fan at 1st wen i heard the beef i was like i wish kim stfu and do a song wit nicki cause she realli looked up to you and foxy and its soo sad onli person showed her LOVE was FOXY and few other's but now im like fuck Timmy !! bxtch didn't do it the proper way anyway like i say there NEVA was HOE Barbie Made there was a doctor one and a vet one and they was all BOSSES and NICKI IS A BOSS fck spartans #WomenThatWantToBeMen and fck Lil Tim bxtch needa go back to the fairy odd parents ugly bxtch still stuck in the past "Has Been"

-RicanBarbie

Newsletter Signup