MiniMinaj_Tee avatar

TMR With Nicki & SB

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM By: MiniMinaj_Tee

Hey Guys,
So Like I've Heard Snippets Of What Happened But I'm Still A Little Confused. I'm From London, So I Obviously Missed The Show & What Happened. Question, So If This Girl Is #TeamMinaj & Has A Radio Station About Nicki Minaj & Had The Opportunity To Talk To Her On The Phone - Why Did She Start Cussin' Nicki & SB. I Mean Like How Does That Make Sense? Could Someone Please Explain To Me How It Happened & What Else She Said Apart From Telling SB To Shut Up & Nicki To F' Off.

The Show Been Deleted Btw, But Either Way If I Was Nicki I'd Hang Up Too. from What I'm Hearing What She Said Was Disrespectful ...
Mini'Minaj_Tee [London'Barb]

Replies to this posting

1. i Strive 4 Nicki avatar

Re: TMR With Nicki & SB

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 6:54 PM By: i Strive 4 Nicki

WTF When Did This Happen ..... i Dnt Believe Its #TeamMinaj SomeOnes Fuckin Around....
    ~ Minaj Till Da Death Of Me ~.....

2. anti_prettyboi avatar

RE: TMR With Nicki & SB

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 8:32 PM By: anti_prettyboi

I heard the whole interview they was just getting a lie to comfortable with nicki and just saying anything to her like they was cool, Like they been knowing her for years!

3. Harajuku_Barbie80 avatar

Re: TMR With Nicki & SB

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 9:14 AM By: Harajuku_Barbie80

WOW I WOULD NEVER EVER TAKE MY REALTIONSHIP WITH NICKI OR SB FOR GRANTED ===> LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!
    Love Always & Forever ~ Kelly
    "Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."

4. KierstinNoelle avatar

RE: TMR With Nicki & SB

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 3:52 PM By: KierstinNoelle

What was said?
    11.22.10!

Newsletter Signup