ADMIN/HELP avatar

HERES SOME VERIFICATION INFO THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW O THAT I CAN STOP THE FUCKING CONFISON ON YM TWO MYPINKFRIDAY ACCOUNT!BARBS/KENS/STUDMUFFINS BEHOLD!

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM By: ADMIN/HELP

ME IN MY 1-PIECE LACE SUITHMMMM COMMENT I WANNA KNOW WHAT U ALL THINK! SO WHAT DO U THINK BARBS!?!?!KENS!?!?!STUDZ!?!?!IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH CONFORMATION??MUAH!

Photobucket
NICKI MINAJ is a member of MyPinkFriday.Com!

Replies to this posting

1. i Strive 4 Nicki avatar

RE: HERES SOME VERIFICATION INFO THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW O THAT I CAN STOP THE FUCKING CONFISON ON YM TWO MYPINKFRIDAY ACCOUNT!BARBS/KENS/STUDMUFFINS BEHOLD!

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 8:38 PM By: i Strive 4 Nicki

U SUCH A ASS HOW THE FUCK ARE U GONNA CHANGE UR PIC LIKE THAT ARE U AN IDIOT ONLY NOW WE NO 4 SURE UR A FAKE GET THE FUCK ATTA HERE
    ~ Minaj Till Da Death Of Me ~.....

2. tayo avatar

RE: HERES SOME VERIFICATION INFO THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW O THAT I CAN STOP THE FUCKING CONFISON ON YM TWO MYPINKFRIDAY ACCOUNT!BARBS/KENS/STUDMUFFINS BEHOLD!

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:05 PM By: tayo

.... i'm confused :/

3. Nicki0927 avatar

Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 5:38 AM By: Nicki0927

OK CALL ME SLOW BUT IM CONFUSED WHAT IS THIS ABOUT???

4. Katapillar avatar

Re: HERES SOME VERIFICATION INFO THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW O THAT I CAN STOP THE FUCKING CONFISON ON YM TWO MYPINKFRIDAY ACCOUNT!BARBS/KENS/STUDMUFFINS BEHOLD!

Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 6:27 AM By: Katapillar

Nicki0927 wrote:
    OK CALL ME SLOW BUT IM CONFUSED WHAT IS THIS ABOUT???

First, "SB" was claiming they were Nicki, but it was a personal account (but the other Nicki account was her admin one). Then everyone started calling them out and NOW they're supposedly SB. Mmmhmmmm. Smh.
    GIFSoup

Newsletter Signup