Rashad avatar

New Mixtapes?

Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:10 AM By: Rashad

This is my first post, but I wanted to know am I the onyl one interested in Nicki Minaj doing more mixtapes in the near future? I mean we already know she said she wants to tour for 2 YEARS, & I'm personally fine with that. I believe it's perfect and she's being smart with that decision. However, I do want to remain with fresh material to feed us fans because I know we're starving, but then again I don't want her to oversaturate the industry, so I think mixtapes are the perfect way to give back music to those people who really want it. Anyways! What do you guys think; more mixtapes?!?

Replies to this posting

1. BRANDON_MINAJ avatar

Re: New Mixtapes?

Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:18 AM By: BRANDON_MINAJ

Wolf Boy wrote:
    I don't really care for more mixtapes, why have them when we can just have new albums with proper finished production????

If she did one though, i'd listen to it of course.
    My Blog: http://anomalyx.blogspot.com

2. RecceMinaj avatar

Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 7:26 AM By: RecceMinaj

Rashad wrote:
    This is my first post, but I wanted to know am I the onyl one interested in Nicki Minaj doing more mixtapes in the near future? I mean we already know she said she wants to tour for 2 YEARS, & I'm personally fine with that. I believe it's perfect and she's being smart with that decision. However, I do want to remain with fresh material to feed us fans because I know we're starving, but then again I don't want her to oversaturate the industry, so I think mixtapes are the perfect way to give back music to those people who really want it. Anyways! What do you guys think; more mixtapes?!?

Yes, i love mixtapes me personally i think that there sometimes done better then albums. Mixtapes should just be considered albums now anyway, thats how i consider them is albums but i think Nicki should definitely do more mixtapes.

3. Nadja. avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 11:57 AM By: Nadja.

she said no more mixtapes.

4. WantedBarbie69 avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:09 PM By: WantedBarbie69

She said she wasn't going to do anymore mixtapes but she could change her mind....personally I don't see why she would do mixtapes but even if she did I would listen to them and buy them faithfully as usual. :)
    Hiippiie Barbiie.peaceloveminaj.

5. RecceMinaj avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:05 PM By: RecceMinaj

Hippie.Barbie wrote:
    She said she wasn't going to do anymore mixtapes but she could change her mind....personally I don't see why she would do mixtapes but even if she did I would listen to them and buy them faithfully as usual. :)
    Hiippiie Barbiie.peaceloveminaj.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! thats lame. mixtapes is like what gave her the bost, Beam Me Up Scotty was the big break for her..

6. Tyneshia avatar

Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 4:16 AM By: Tyneshia

I agreed, I still Listen to Sucka Free and Beam Me UP Scotty. I would love for her to drop another mixtape.

7. Rashad avatar

Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 3:28 PM By: Rashad

Agreed! When did she say no more mixtapes? I never heard that... that sucks though!

8. MINAJ_SM avatar

Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM By: MINAJ_SM

I didnt hear tht but i hope its not true tht would suck
    & people usually put out mixtapes for multiple reasons.
    like they wanna do souly wht THEY want not with producers &anyone else wants
    its a way to put more music out then whats on the album & it gets people hype to buy the next album
    thts why alot of ppl do them.

OOHH No you must me Queen HB ;)

Newsletter Signup