JustRay1991 avatar

Nickis Christmas Concert

Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 8:48 AM By: JustRay1991

First off that concert was crazy. I had so much fun. Nicki gave out pillow pets n t shirts(didnt get1 tho). Did all my favorite songs and my favorite song Did It On Em, she saved for last. But let me tell ya my story. I had waited on this dude to get his money up so he can get tickets for him n his bestie, so me n my bestie ended up losing out on the tickets becuz supposedly they was sold out. But come to find out he bought his that same day he told me to wait(I was dummy tigt). But my sister from out of town came in, and her uncle gave her tickets for christmas. So she called me @ 7:15 to ask if I wanted to go, I said hell yea. I was just sitting at the computer on facebook. So I rushed to get ready because the concert started @8. So we took a cab and got there on time. It was so crazy in there. Niggas was smoking weed n shit. The birds was definitely in there lol. The dj was really good. My only complaint was that it started 2 hours late. But i didnt really care. i would have waited all nite. Nicki came on first and killed it. After she left, I left.

Replies to this posting

1. truebarbie27 avatar
  2. Tyneshia avatar

Re: Nickis Christmas Concert

Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 9:20 AM By: Tyneshia

God I wish I could have been there.

3. iluvnickiminaj4eva avatar

RE: Nickis Christmas Concert

Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 11:44 AM By: iluvnickiminaj4eva

goood thing i ddint go my dad would have made me leave if he saw people smokin weed jeezus thank god he would neva let me listen to nicki again
    "My haterz are my motivators"

Newsletter Signup