Nisha_LJ avatar

The Thing I love Most About Nicki is......

Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:02 PM By: Nisha_LJ

There is no artist on the planet that shows more love to their fans than Nicki Minaj. She will forever be successful, not only because of talent, but because of how much appreciation she shows to her fans. She literally treats us like family. I love that!

Love you HB!!
God's Child

Replies to this posting

1. NiKKi_REDB0NE avatar

Re: The Thing I love Most About Nicki is......

Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:54 AM By: NiKKi_REDB0NE

SHE SH0WS MADD l0VE T0 HER FANS!!! SHE'S N0T AFRAID T0 SH0W HER FEEliNGS [iTS 0K T0 CRY] ,AND Y0U SEE THE REAl [0NIKA]

2. JoramaBarbie=) avatar

RE: The Thing I love Most About Nicki is......

Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 3:32 PM By: JoramaBarbie=)

I luv tht she real.. aint changed.. still the same.. n didnt let them haters phaze her.. thts how u gotta do it tho keep movin w ur head up. she showin how to b a true bad b*tch! and her style is outta this world!!

3. Nicki Minaj Brezzy avatar

Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 7:57 AM By: Nicki Minaj Brezzy

Is Her Outfits And Her Wigs

4. dakotaminaj avatar

Re: The Thing I love Most About Nicki is......

Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 8:47 AM By: dakotaminaj

that she is unique.and her lyrics be banging.and her outfits be killing. im not trying to compare her to anyone.but it's kinda like lady gaga but i love ladygaga and nicki minaj so that's a +. i love nicki cause she is great female rapper.i been listening to her since her mixtape playtime is over .i love her!!!!!!!

5. Fireworks avatar

Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 8:49 AM By: Fireworks

I really love that about her also, the appreciation she shows to her fans. I love her work ethic, i love how she isn't afraid to go all out there and be crazy. She's beautiful!

Newsletter Signup