Nickose avatar

nickiii to me:)

Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 10:19 PM By: Nickose

Everytime i hear her speak or listen her lyrics. Anytime i happen to see her pics, or hear her name mentioned.whenever my mind runs on her, even for a moment; i get excited n proud n motivated n comfortable. i think the feelings speak for themselves... but why i get comfortable, is because i know there r others out there. other insanely genius creatures out there that arent afraid to let their individuality n weeeirdness shine. others who genuinely care about people and want the best for themselves- go hard to achieve all they want- but cant be completely happy unless other people go hard for themselves as well.

the reasons i love onika maraj and her work... to many to metion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bt i knowww some1 in this awesome wolrd of "pink friday" will be able to relate, n get me . . .
*NICKOSE L.*

Replies to this posting

1. NiKKi_REDB0NE avatar

Re: nickiii to me:)

Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 7:40 AM By: NiKKi_REDB0NE

I FEEL THE SAME WAY T00000!! O M G ! I L000VE HER !!

2. AngelNika avatar

RE: nickiii to me:)

Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM By: AngelNika

omg i FEEL excatly the same way !!!!
    Nicki is &stay da best !! God bless you xoxoxo. Angyh ..

3. ayshanadiya avatar

Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM By: ayshanadiya

you girl r a mind reader she is soooooo inspiring nd she relates to alot of things ( dont 4get the style 4 pink)

4. alfred BXTCHcock avatar

Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 3:22 PM By: alfred BXTCHcock

Nickose wrote:
    Everytime i hear her speak or listen her lyrics. Anytime i happen to see her pics, or hear her name mentioned.whenever my mind runs on her, even for a moment; i get excited n proud n motivated n comfortable. i think the feelings speak for themselves... but why i get comfortable, is because i know there r others out there. other insanely genius creatures out there that arent afraid to let their individuality n weeeirdness shine. others who genuinely care about people and want the best for themselves- go hard to achieve all they want- but cant be completely happy unless other people go hard for themselves as well.

the reasons i love onika maraj and her work... to many to metion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bt i knowww some1 in this awesome wolrd of "pink friday" will be able to relate, n get me . . .
    *NICKOSE L.*

&alfredBXTCHcock

5. St3pyacookiesup avatar

Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:54 AM By: St3pyacookiesup

yes i know exactly how you feel. She is just so wonderful like she is amazing. Ever since I started listenin to her whatever emotion that I go thru I just put her music on and I'm set for the rest of the day. She is jus that bytch
    SYCU

6. amanda86barbie avatar

Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 8:16 AM By: amanda86barbie

tell it!!! lol. i agree. she makes u feel so good about bn u, shes like no other. shes completly herself and isnt worried about bn perfect, trendy, or like all the other robots out there... she is onika 24/7. she is 2days barbz and kenz inspiration and role modle. stay bn urselves, change 4 no1 but urself. much luv!
    mexiacana nicki luvin barbie

7. Nickose avatar

Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:24 PM By: Nickose

sooo glad u get me guys>>> i knew i wasnt alone @alllll!!!

8. NeecyNei avatar

Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 8:29 PM By: NeecyNei

I agree babes!!

Newsletter Signup