Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. FetchKenBarbie avatar

RE: How Can You Relate to Nicki?

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:50 AM By: FetchKenBarbie

I can relate to her because she never backs down from a challenge.! I love you Nicki!
    '-Simplee Kenn Barb-'

2. PinkPlutoThaBARBZ avatar

RE: FAVORITE NICKI QUOTES

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 1:26 PM By: PinkPlutoThaBARBZ

"Nicki she just mad cause you took the spot, word that bitch mad cause I took the spot? Well Bitch if you ain`t shittin then get off the pot, got some niggas out in Brooklyn that'll off ya top"

"So do you take me to be who I am? To have & to hold til death do us part? Cause if so its just best we both part, cause how am i supposed to finish what you start?"

Couple wet wipes 'case a bum try to touch me , EW !

3. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

RE: The mu mu muny!

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:10 PM By: Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee!

NikoMinaj wrote:
    Muny is a personal fav. Her accent is everything... I actually thought M.I.A. was featured on it at first lol.
    Give me the muny, the cars, the case loads, the mun-mun-muny, the yen and the pesos!

mun-mun-muny , the yen and the pesos! dats HB, baby all day ahaha woooh hooh baby will ya marry me and Nicki said no no no nah married to the music and the game! wooh hooh
    maujalimaj

4. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:11 PM By: Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee!

MinajLove wrote:
    iHaven't Heard It Yet. Rate 1-10 How Good Is it?

[Y0UNG.M0NEY.SAlUtE]
    she freakin double stacks 20 baby

maujalimaj

5. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:17 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

i played this for some friends the other day driving around, and people just saw us spazzing out making faces" the mu mu muny mu mu muny"

I love Nicki, Gaga, SashaFierce

6. DWayne. avatar

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:30 PM By: DWayne.

DEATHHHH YES!
    icant @ how some of the best songs are bonus tracks.

Muny>>>blow ya mind>>>superbass

7. Yvettie24 avatar

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM By: Yvettie24

MassiveMinajTM wrote:

This AND Super Bass

YESSSSS Super Bass is my Jam

* Ask Lil Wayne *[/signature]

8. J Lethal avatar

Do you really think Nicki is bi-sexual/a lesbian?

Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM By: J Lethal

This topic isn't meant to upset anyone, or start controversy, it's just something I was thinking about.

Now, recently, I've been questioning if Nicki is really bi-sexual. Sure, she has made hints & even said she prefers females, but people forget that just a few months back she blatantly said she doesn't date or have sex with women.

Honestly, lately it seems like she's been catering more & more towards her female audience, which is fine, but I don't believe she likes females as much as she proclaims (at least not relationship wise or sexually).

What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

9. J Lethal avatar

Do you really think Nicki is bi-sexual/a lesbian?

Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 8:44 PM By: J Lethal

This topic isn't meant to upset anyone, or start controversy, it's just something I was thinking about.

Now, recently, I've been questioning if Nicki is really bi-sexual. Sure, she has made hints & even said she prefers females, but people forget that just a few months back she blatantly said she doesn't date or have sex with women.

Honestly, lately it seems like she's been catering more & more towards her female audience, which is fine, but I don't believe she likes females as much as she proclaims (at least not relationship wise or sexually).

What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

10. Roman&Shady avatar

RE: Do you really think Nicki is bi-sexual/a lesbian?

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:07 AM By: Roman&Shady

she says she is not gay or bi-sexual
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

11. MinajLove avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 9:42 AM By: MinajLove

iDon't Think She Is, Based On What She's Said. But Either Way Is Fine. iMean We All Love Nicki Just The Way She Is. :]]

[Y0UNG.M0NEY.SAlUtE]

12. J Lethal avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM By: J Lethal

That's true, I'll love Nicki regardless, it's just based on her songs from '07-'09 it's hard to believe she'd suddenly be so much more into women than men, but I think that she may either see this "transition" as being more profitable for her in the long run, or she got tired of always being asked the "what type of guys do you like" questions.

13. anti_prettyboi avatar

NICKI'S ASS?

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM By: anti_prettyboi

I know everybody talks about it and says its fake. Me personally I think its fake too. But I still love her even if the ass is fake!!! she still doin her thing!

14. Yvettie24 avatar

RE: NICKI'S ASS?

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 4:01 PM By: Yvettie24

I could care less if its fake
    I LOVE HER as if she were my sister

* Ask Lil Wayne *[/signature]

15. MinajLove avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM By: MinajLove

iDc If It Is Or Not. She Still Sexy Either Way. Haha

[Y0UNG.M0NEY.SAlUtE]

16. J Lethal avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 6:38 PM By: J Lethal

I don't think it's fake because of the simple fact that there are so many black women built like that. All I know is whether it's fake or not, someday I will be putting it to good use. ;-)

17. tayo avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:34 PM By: tayo

who gives a fuck? she's sexy either way :$

18. tayo avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:43 PM By: tayo

pretty much all girls do what she does, lmao. i don't think she's bi, a lot of girls i know say the kinda shit she says and they're full on straight.

19. Mali_Barbiedoll avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 9:00 PM By: Mali_Barbiedoll

i thiinkk she sais it or accts like shes bi, but i dont she's emotionally attractedd to women, i thiink she just fiinks dere pretty and da dey qt nice booties and boobies to squeeze LMFAO !
    its Barbie Biitchh

20. J Lethal avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 9:34 PM By: J Lethal

Yeah, there are A LOT of females that say they are bi-sexual even though they aren't, & I've noticed that ever since Nicki came along, there are so many females claiming to be attracted to females almost as if it's a new trend.

I think the only ones that aren't lying about being bi-sexual or completely gay/lesbian are the guys. But, speaking as a male (and no offense to anyone) but I could honestly never be attracted to another guy in any way at all.

Newsletter Signup