Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. §°â¢KEA_BARBIEâ¢Â°Â§ avatar

IF NICKI MINAJ CALLED YOU ON YOUR PHONE???

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:28 AM By: §°â¢KEA_BARBIEâ¢Â°Â§

LETS SAY NICKI CALLED YOU ON YOUR PHONE WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? HOW WOULD YOU SAY AND HOW WOULD YOU TRY TO SOUND???? LET'S SUPPOSE SHE ASKS YOU TO BE ONE OF HER B.F.F'S N YOU KNOW AFTER A WHILE SHE SUDDENLY TEXTS YOU AND CALLS YOU I WANNA WHAT WOULD YOU DO???/

KrizzyK

2. TrevisTeamMinaj avatar

RE: WHEN DID YOU BECOME A NICKI MINAJ FUN?

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 2:43 PM By: TrevisTeamMinaj

2008 :D #TeamMinaj
    -TrevisInfamous

3. cassiewizminajx avatar

RE: What is the most addictive Nicki song and verses?

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 4:06 PM By: cassiewizminajx

superbass
    grinding making money
    mind on my money
    on top of the world
    im back
    hello good morning
    these ones are my addiction for now tho, they always change coz her verses r so good xo
    "may the lord protect me as the world gets hectic"

quote iwill always live by xoxo

4. DJ Lewinski avatar

Re: Nicki attacked ?

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 4:20 PM By: DJ Lewinski

well srry its true but honestly i dont think he ment to do it on purpose to me it sounds like an accident and heres the police report http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/13/nicki-minaj-police-report-dallas-hotel-cut-lip-struck-face/
    They call me Lewinski

5. fiugrad avatar

RE: Nicki attacked ?

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 5:00 PM By: fiugrad

i feel bad for nicki. I don't think it happened like Tmz and Mto made it seem. And now people calling her a liar and ish and saying she was talikng down to her fans WTH. People always trying to discredit her and bring her down makes me sick.

6. fiugrad avatar

RE: What is the most addictive Nicki song and verses?

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM By: fiugrad

Definitely Super Bass

7. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: Nicki attacked ?

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM By: 5star Barbie

DJ Lewinski wrote:
    well srry its true but honestly i dont think he ment to do it on purpose to me it sounds like an accident and heres the police report http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/13/nicki-minaj-police-report-dallas-hotel-cut-lip-struck-face/
    They call me Lewinski

Wow that's sad..I feel bad for nicki
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

8. pxssyonyasideburns avatar

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:02 PM By: pxssyonyasideburns

IF its true... and I say IF because she said it was a lie and I trust her... then I feel terrible. shes has so much shit what with her cousin and all . STAY STRONG NICKI but I know you will, cause YOUS A BAD BITCH
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    "it's just me mr. miyagi and the phantom of the opera going BLACKA mother fcker with a big rocket launcha" "awwww, fuck it, gimme the damn bucket"

9. Jazzie Jasmine avatar

Re: IF NICKI MINAJ CALLED YOU ON YOUR PHONE???

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 7:12 AM By: Jazzie Jasmine

omgg i would start screaming and cryingg and i would be smiling ODEEEE! it would be CRAAAAZYYYY!

10. Hugo avatar

Nicki Minaj will lose my respect

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:53 AM By: Hugo

... if she doesn't FIRE SB's ASS.

I cannot believe he hit her and she is DENYING IT. Stop being fake Nicki and deal with your issues. You're fans are all watching. Don't pull a RiRi please. Get your shit straight and take this chance to speak out against violence. A busted lip now, but what else in the future? SB can suck a fat C**k. How dare you lay hands on another! F*ck him.

And she lied about her age, c'mon girl we want the REAL you...

11. LB_DG avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM By: LB_DG

This is just craziness. I hope this aint true cause that will really look bad for SB. And Nicki being harmed is the last thing that anyone would want. I hope its not true cause it would be so sad and just shocking.

MY IDOL/INSPIRATION
    Loved her since day one :]

Always & Forever a Jersey girl! Loud & Proud :]

12. Hugo avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM By: Hugo

NICKI MINAJ WILL LOSE MY RESPECT

... if she doesn't FIRE SB's ASS.

I cannot believe he hit her and she is DENYING IT. Stop being fake Nicki and deal with your issues. You're fans are all watching. You have a responsibility. It's in the POLICE reports and you still have the audacity to lie to your fans over twitter? Don't pull a RiRi please. Get your shit straight and take this chance to speak out against violence. A busted lip now, but what else in the future? SB can suck a fat C**k. How dare you lay hands on another! F*ck him.

And she lied about her age, c'mon girl we want the REAL you... the police reports don't lie. It's what YOU reported to the cops. We all support you and I hope that all this mess clears up, but stand up, use this experience to grow and to send a message to your fans that violence is never the answer.

13. pxssyonyasideburns avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj will lose my respect

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM By: pxssyonyasideburns

why? Safaree has been her bestfriend for along time, and she doesn't want him in trouble just because they had one fight. PLUS we don't even know if it's him for sure . and as for him hitting her ? maybe it was by accident . we just don't have enough facts yet.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    "it's just me mr. miyagi and the phantom of the opera going BLACKA mother fcker with a big rocket launcha" "awwww, fuck it, gimme the damn bucket"

14. DynamiicDreek avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:05 PM By: DynamiicDreek

yea i agree @pxssyonyasideburns
    - `^` [ C.J. Dha Great ] `^`

15. Hugo avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:10 PM By: Hugo

Official police report is out. They got into a fight. So what? When I get into fights with my friends or boyfriend I don't go around busting their lips. Not acceptable in any case other than self defense and even then, the physical differences of a man and women are different enough for a man to know NOT to hit a woman, or anyone for that matter. What are we living in? The 50's?

Stop trying to downplay the larger issue at hand which is (domestic) violence. If you want to inflict physical pain on me than you are not my real friend. She needs to take the time to address this whole heartedly instead of lying to her fans over twitter and then filing a police report saying it was him. Obviously the situation was shitty enough that she had to call the cops...

16. DynamiicDreek avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:18 PM By: DynamiicDreek

UGHH I HATE FUKN TMZ DHEY GOSSIP 2222 FUKN MUCH I REFUSE 2B-LEAVE ANYTHANG BOUT DHAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF DHEY CAN CURL UP N FUKN DIE BITCHES GODAMN DHEY GIT ON MY NERVES i kant hanq wit species lyke dhem UGHH!
    - `^` [ C.J. Dha Great ] `^`

17. Hugo avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 1:21 PM By: Hugo

Dude, it's ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED THAT SB DID IT.

Not GOSSIP anymore, OFFICIAL. COPS HAVE IT ON RECORD, Nicki called them after the altercation and filed an incident report. However she will not be pressing charges against him. Idk what fuck they got going on but she needs to address the issue head on instead of trying to cover it up for her fans. Shit like this happens and needs to be brought to the forefront. Nicki, do it for your fans girl. We love and support you.

18. pxssyonyasideburns avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 5:42 PM By: pxssyonyasideburns

i'm not downplaying domestic violence . i'm saying that if nicki DID get hit by SB , IF it was him, then yes that was low and she was right to call the police. but I'm sure theyre still friends and she didnt want her friend in trouble, no matter how mad she was at him . I doubt that he'd ever do it again . but, i'm still saying, not enough facts yet. and you do have a point.

19. pxssyonyasideburns avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 6:11 PM By: pxssyonyasideburns

it wasn't confirmed that SB did it . look :

Safarre “Scaffbeezy” Samuels, Minaj’s on-stage hype-man and alleged boyfriend, has been named as the attacker in various media reports. Samuels took to his Twitter just before the incident to tell the world that he was poolside, causing some to speculate.

However, Samuels took to the social media platform to vehemently deny his involvement in the abuse of Minaj.

“For the record I would never lay a hand on ANY woman, I have all sisters and no brothers,” Samuels wrote on Wednesday. “And that’s the last I’ll say about that! God bless.”

Minaj also took to her twitter to speak about the incident.

“The media could pee on your leg and tell you it’s raining. You’d believe it,” Minaj wrote on Wednesday. “You’d believe you were an adopted Martian if TMZ told you so.”

20. PandaGazzum avatar

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:10 PM By: PandaGazzum

I really doubt this happened.... I mean lookin' at the most recent femme fatale pics her lips look fine.... if she wanna play masochist let her play masochist we have no say in the matter.... SB and her have a loooooooooooooooooooooooong ass friendship which is probably more complicated than we'll ever know or guess to know.
    as for her age.... I don't really care if she lied about that.... I mean really now? ( ~_~)

Newsletter Signup