Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Annie_Pannies avatar

VIP Poster?

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 7:48 AM By: Annie_Pannies

Hi! I was wondering if any got the Signed VIP poster frm the meet & greets?
    (=*Anny*=)

2. fierceblair avatar

RE: VIP Poster?

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM By: fierceblair

Heyy I actually bought one on eBay cause I knew I wouldn't get one :) I have no. 474 out of 1000 :)

3. nickisignedmyboobs avatar

RE: Confirmed Plastic Surgery?

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 7:54 PM By: nickisignedmyboobs

yall need to stop hating even if nicki gets anything done or not its ha body nothing should be investigated aint no detectives in sight so beat it losers! all haters kick bricks tuhhh !
    Capone which equals a boss but each day me being on top improves. :)

4. Annie_Pannies avatar

Re: VIP Poster?

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 10:43 PM By: Annie_Pannies

Ooh really? I've contacted grnd cntrl & they said they were still waiting to get thm bck frm nickis ppl... Bt that was 2mnths ago I've been waiting got mine since April
    (=*Anny*=)

5. Hugo avatar

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:22 AM By: Hugo

Nobody's business but hers :)

6. DynamiicDreek avatar

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:54 AM By: DynamiicDreek

Hugo wrote:
    Nobody's business but hers :)

- { Ima Supahero lyke Gucci n i git Supa Dupa Fly lyke Missy } -

7. Sherri_Minaj avatar

NICKI'S BDAE

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:56 PM By: Sherri_Minaj

iF U GUYS LOVE NICKI (I KNO U DO!) U KNO HER BDAE IS ON DECEMBER D 8TH! YO WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING CRAZY 4 OUR GRLS DAE NYBODY GOT IDEAS?
    #TEAM*MINAJ#

8. BARBIE TEACHER avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj will lose my respect

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:47 PM By: BARBIE TEACHER

PInk_Angel wrote:
    pelicanflyy wrote:
    nobody really knows what happened and to be honest its none of our business..
    if you want to believe tmz over sb and nicki then i doubt nicki would give a fuck whether you "respect" her or not.. she has too many people who support and believe her to care about you

i agree with pelicanfly
    loyalty is such a rare quality to find a
    and above that u trust tmz? really tmz?
    when have they ever had a respectful thing to say about ne body?
    think about it

I KNOW THAT I AM LATE ON THIS BUT I TOTALLY AGREE WITH Pink_Angel. TMZ IS TOTALLY GOSSIP. THEY HAD A FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR BOW WOW'S BABY. ANYBODY CAN MAKE A FAKE REPORT. NICKI IS HUMAN AND SHE MAKES MISTAKES. I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM AN EFFIN GOSSIP PUBLICITY WEBSITE. WHO SAYS THAT THE DALLAS POLICE DIDNT MAKE THAT UP TO GET A QUICK BUCK. EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO THE LOVE OF MONEY. SHE SAID IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, SO I BELIEVE HER. OH YEAH, AND SHE HADN'T LOST ANY FANS, MAYBE HAVE GAINED A THOUSAND OR TWO. CHECK THE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. REAL FANS WILL SUPPORT WHATEVER DECISION SHE MAKES.
    barbieteacher

Web Builder

9. JacyMinaj avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj will lose my respect

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:10 PM By: JacyMinaj

Nicki was on twitter clearly stating that NOTHING HAPPENED,no one hit her. Safaree didnt hit her,dont believe everything you read!

10. DJ Lewinski avatar

tired of this shit!!!

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:26 PM By: DJ Lewinski

So theres more stupid rumors about nicki and SB fighting.... ok for one there not even together, they're just friends!! and the stupid media keeps sayin there going out... im getting tired of this shit!! what rumor bugs you the most?
    They call me Lewinski

11. yewigs avatar

RE: WHAT DO NICKI REAL HAIR LOOK LIKE

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:54 AM By: yewigs

Lengthy hairs have now been regarded acquiring an attractive search for several years and rough outdoors hair extensions are the right way to accomplish the following loveliness. Think via the action picture actors with very long hair for instance Angelina Jolie, Raquel Welsh plus Cher. Sometimes Fabio, a male supermodel, is reducing lifeless stunning along with lavish hair. Their healthier manes get them to be look for instance alluring elephants and lionesses. If individuals feature a brief bob and also pixie cut down but would wish to try outside the lengthier find awhile, extensions are very best way to try the following.

- Exceptional wigs: Wigs currently have currently been near for any lengthy time however is a bit more different. Wigs and also winglets just add present hairdo considerably similar to a hat. The imitation hairdo is rescinded each day time and put on a take a position.

- Powder wigs: Powdered wigs expert been a rage years ago both the United States and The EU. Both males and women of all ages sported these folks with design.

- associated and kept in: These wafts from company linens extensions will be connected for all-natural rough outdoors hair by procedure for among the list of quantity from approaches. These wafts can be sewn around, clipped around or bonded by using adhesive. The products and solutions are hence sturdy potentially they are left set for several many days and shampooed plus brushed for example all-natural segment.

- Coloring: Just for instance dye and also natural dos, there’s every last organic plus natural cover from the sun imaginable in addition getting one or two not hence all-natural models, as perfectly. You might be capable finding platinum blond so that you can jet dimly lit and all kinds of things in amid. Funky bunches of pink, red and also pink may just be further to get fun.

-Textures: You are going to locate several different textures cover anything from stick right to “brills-pad curly” and all kinds of things in amongst. you is going to locate number of straight plus curly, as well, to manufacture the appears to be like satisfy what’s of course increasing on every last particular human being head.

: Decent top-quality varies: There are actually really different amounts of top top-quality in all these fibers. Virgin rough outdoors hair is what hasn’t been controlled by perm, colored or packaged. This can be reducing plus sewn in a weft or converted to wigs. Remy readily implies that must be ordinarily a wide selection of human remaining wild hair and man made. This organize is rather exceptional plus untangled. It lasts several years.

Several people today determine to receive these extravagant gadgets woven in their relatively man or women hair to get special incidents.

- Wedding parties: A big event is certainly production specifically where numerous brides want getting considered a superb princess. Acquiring very long and attractive tresses swinging near their muscles or inside an elegant “updo” is definitely doable by using extensions.

- Proms: Proms and also fancy dances and also vacation times are a strong further model of occasions in making investments some best acceptable apart rough outdoors hair extensions.

- Graduations: If individuals are graduation from massive college and also college, she / he could aspire to present up while in the ceremony by using some Rapunzel-like design and style. It is definitely all possible with a phone get hold of and appointment stated in the stylist.

If individuals are pondering having rough outdoors hair extensions create right up, she and also he really need to uncover your stylist that makes a specialty of the strategy. Not any sole cosmetologist is definitely adept around this so it would be sensible so that you can store near to uncover an individual who has competence.

12. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: tired of this shit!!!

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 5:55 AM By: 5star Barbie

Where did u hear this at ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

13. 5star Barbie avatar

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 6:00 AM By: 5star Barbie

It appears that Nicki Minaj has had yet another incident with rumored boyfriend-hypeman Safaree.

Two weeks after she was reportedly assaulted at a boutique hotel in Dallas, Texas, the Young Money rapper and Safaree reportedly got into another blowup, this time on the set of a photoshoot for Cosmopolitan Magazine, in Miami, Fl..

MediaTakeOut cites an "insider" on the set, who claims that Nicki and her man got into a "heated altercation" when he objected to the sexual nature of the shoot.

"He thought Nicki was being too sexy and so he spoke up," MediaTakeOut's insider explained. "Nicki told him to stay out of it ... and then they began [arguing]."

The feuding couple then requested that the entire crew leave the set while they finished their dispute, leaving several staff members concerned for Nicki's safety.

"I was scared for Nicki," continued the source. "We shouldn't have left her alone."

Though their argument appeared to have been resolved, the photoshoot was reportedly wrapped for the day, and there is no word as to whether the photos will see the light of day.

Nicki vehemently denied reports that she had been assaulted by Safaree at the Hotel Palomar in Dallas earlier this month, tweeting, "The fact that u believe a man either slapped or punched me in the face & didn't leave on a stretcher w/his balls hangin off? #getaF%cknLife."

However, a spokesperson for the Dallas Police Department confirmed to MTV that they had responded to a call to the hotel, and that she had, in fact, been wounded, as reported. "We responded to her and a friend arguing over a suitcase, and one of them let go and it hit her in the lip," the Dallas PD spokesperson said.

http://www.theboombox.com/2011/07/26/nicki-minaj-and-rumored-boyfriend-fight-photo-shoot/

14. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: WHAT DO NICKI REAL HAIR LOOK LIKE

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:38 AM By: PandaGazzum

probably in the park slope vid? yeah you can totally tell it's a lacefront in the RTM vid ahaha but I actually really liked that one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4i0Ll5Gjs

15. DJ Lewinski avatar

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:25 PM By: DJ Lewinski

ya thats it ugh omg i wish they would stop they dont ever know anythin.....
    They call me Lewinski

16. RubishBarb avatar

Re: NICKI'S BDAE

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 7:02 PM By: RubishBarb

ALL the users on MyPinkFriday.com sho PM Exact and shuld send Nicki Minaj a Birthday Message at 12 and tweet her at 12:30 PM EXACT so she can get all the Love from us Barbz and Ken Barbz :) ??
    Itss Barbiee Bitchesssss !

17. ?????????? avatar

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:03 PM By: ??????????

PinkBarbz_Nicki wrote:
    ALL the users on MyPinkFriday.com sho PM Exact and shuld send Nicki Minaj a Birthday Message at 12 and tweet her at 12:30 PM EXACT so she can get all the Love from us Barbz and Ken Barbz :) ??

i agree~!! 12:30 pm we all go hard... let's hope everyone has enough self control to wait 12&1/2 hours, though )

18. Mr. Roman Z. avatar

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM By: Mr. Roman Z.

I agree! and post on all the forums subject that say "Happy Birthday" and each subject everyone should comment (as if they signed it) lol :P We might as well spam her messages wit hHAPPY BIRTHDAY

19. 5star Barbie avatar

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:13 PM By: 5star Barbie

PinkBarbz_Nicki wrote:

sounds like a plan

20. JacyMinaj avatar

RE: NICKI'S BDAE

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 3:14 PM By: JacyMinaj

Nicki follows me on twitter,so maybe we can all take pics of us with signs & stuff like that saying happy bday & I can put them all together in a vid & send it to her on twitter?

Newsletter Signup