Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. xCreoleBarbiex avatar

"Note To Nicki"

Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:53 PM By: xCreoleBarbiex

It's been amazing taking this long journey to success with you, watching you grow with every step from Mixtapes to a PLATINUM ALBUM. Your story is one for the books. Ruthlessly being told that you'd never sell, that you couldn't make it on your own, that you'd NEVER win. But despite it all you pressed on, not only for yourself but your family as well. And that selfless attitude drove you to believe that with hard work and putting God first you could be great. And great you are. Pink Friday has the MOST charted singles from a female rap album in Billboard History not to mention is certified PLATINUM. YOU being the first woman on MTV News' Hottest MCs In The Game list checking in at #6. Super Bass going DOUBLE PLATINUM (ok ok i'll stop bragging) I just want you to know that TM is sooooooooo proud of you. Like you don't even understand how much. You've come a long way from your cute little 2 step on club stages to full choreography at stadiums. Working with Icons like Mariah Carey and Britney Spears. Featuring on a song with Jay Z AND Kanye West and having the NERVE to have the best verse. Performing on GMA and now movies roles? Ok we see yew gworl :) Not only are you an incredible artist and performer but a genuine person. You say you're lucky to have us but we're the lucky ones. You treat us like family and give us way more than we could have ever dreamed. Which bitch YOU know gives away tickets to their shows, invites fans to their hotel and VIP at clubs. Buys a phone just to speak to them and actually shouts them out? It's ok i'll wait *waits* And yes those thing are great but it's the little things that stick with us even more. The fact that you look forward to seeing us at shows and remember names. Asking if we've eaten or had anything to drink. Telling us not to come out to see you when it's cold unless we're bundled up. Taking from your leisure time to talk to us outside your tour bus. Or that excited expression you get when you recognize TM at a show/ M&G/ appearance. You Cute ^__^ Simple gestures like holding someone's hand or looking them in the eye makes a HUGE difference. Knowing that you care so much makes it so much easier to be a fan or stan. You give us all you can and we willingly do the same. You are EVERYTHING & MORE Nic you really are. No matter what happens bad or good your "Die Hards" will ALWAYS be here for you. We understand, that's why we're here. Any decision you make we' gotcha back whether we agree or not. Whatever you wanna say or do go for it. We're not here to judge just support. And don't ever feel like you have to be strong by yourself cuz you already know TM goes IN *Pauz* and we'll be strong for you :) That's all for now, just had to tell you that to remind you of your place in our hearts.

- Kalia

P.S I can't write about how "we" feel by myself so, here are some things TM wanted you to know :

"rapping on a staircase, to dominating billboard, to a platinum album, to 2 tours back to back, You're PHENOMENAL babe" - @xoRomansLover

"soooooooo PROUD of you. You DID a lot, and you're DOING a lot. You WON and you're STILL winning. Soo much more in store. Love u!" - @CashleyNika

"may the lord protect you as the world gets hectic." - @NickiMNewpaper

"Awww, so proud of my liddo lady. Nothing but success and achievements for you beautiful" - @SUPERCyrstalx3

"oh and can i just say that meeting you on this tour was EVERYTHING!" - @SexyShyBarbie

"*sings* I will alwaysssss love YEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW" @TylerSoEpic

"w| each tour you get better & better. proud of you lady-- your best work is still ahead of you. keep pushing. xoxo." - @DaniiBeTheBiiz

"Dear God, Thanks for allowing me to see @NICKIMINAJ on tour it was a blessing! S/O 2 #TeamMinaj that met her also. It was great!" - @TeamMinajJapan

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2. Sherri_Minaj avatar

NICKI'S BESTEST HAIRSTYLE

Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:46 AM By: Sherri_Minaj

oK U guys mi bestys asked me wat nicki's bestest hairstyle is i like em all so i'm torn btween em all can u guys help me out? Which 1 do u guys like d bestest??
    #TEAM*MINAJ#

3. DJ Lewinski avatar

SB FIRED!!!???

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 12:09 AM By: DJ Lewinski

according to a very unreliable news outlet... rumors have it that Ms. Nicki Minaj has broken up and fired SB... well as we all know they where nothing more then best friends... but i was wornderin if he was fired... the reason this might be true is because i havent seen him on the last meet n greet photos or her last couple concerts.... and so if you went to em and saw him let me know cuz hes always on her side.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979932231

FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR!!
    http://djlewinski.tumblr.com/
    (NICKI HAS ONE TOO)
    They call me Lewinski

4. DJ Lewinski avatar

Re: SB FIRED!!!???

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 2:05 PM By: DJ Lewinski

?...
    They call me Lewinski

5. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

RE: SB FIRED!!!???

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:00 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

i believe this they stopped following each other on twitter...=/

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

6. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: SB FIRED!!!???

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 1:13 PM By: 5star Barbie

KurtIsGaga4Minaj wrote:
    i believe this they stopped following each other on twitter...=/

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

They did ?? wow !!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

7. Malsrockss avatar

Re: WE LOVE NICKI MINAJ

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:34 PM By: Malsrockss

antoniio wrote:
    NICKI WE LOVE U

oh yes we do like kel loves orange soda

8. ChocolateBabyMinaj avatar

Re: WE LOVE NICKI MINAJ

Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 8:03 AM By: ChocolateBabyMinaj

I love you so much *WE LOVE YOU NICKI*

9. TONY404 avatar

Re: Nicki success

Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 2:56 PM By: TONY404

lil wayne and ymcb

10. Genaline Barbz avatar

The Warning - Nicki Minaj

Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM By: Genaline Barbz

No'one cuddah pulled ths song off after tha man himself B.I.G :)

''..thrs gunna be alott of black dresses & chest vest'ss if i find out he gotta next mrs..''

11. Sierra Barb avatar

Where is Nicki? And new Video?

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 5:43 PM By: Sierra Barb

Ok is it me or Nicki havent tweeted in days?? and I herd sunday at the VMA award the video to Nicki song Fly is comming out.. is it true??

12. DJ Lewinski avatar

Re: Where is Nicki? And new Video?

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:25 PM By: DJ Lewinski

No only a preview of it but the whole thing will come out the 5th
    DJLewinski
    They call me Lewinski

13. DJ Lewinski avatar

IM SOOOO SAD!!! =,((

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 11:15 PM By: DJ Lewinski

ok barbz... im sad. so tha carter 4 tracklist was released and the song nick did with him wasnt on there... soo barbz what do you think??? maybe it will come out on her new album.... http://rapdose.com/2011/04/14/lil-waynes-tha-carter-4-tracklist-confirms-features-and-more
    They call me Lewinski

14. RomansBestie avatar

RE: IM SOOOO SAD!!! =,((

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 6:47 AM By: RomansBestie

I know what you mean...they cut a lot of the features. he was supposed to have one with will.i.am too.
    but, i hope she gets to use it for her album, because nicki and weezy always make great songs together.
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

15. PandaGazzum avatar

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:43 AM By: PandaGazzum

yeah I was surprised he also took her off his last album.... I am not really a Weezy fan so I would've bought it just for the Nicki verse.... Team Minaj would've done the same but I know a lot of them Weezy stans so he gonna' get that money regardless.... just not mine :I LOL fuckery

16. pxssyonyasideburns avatar

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:01 AM By: pxssyonyasideburns

yea she was supposed to appear on dj khaled's we the best forever too :(
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    "it's just me mr. miyagi and the phantom of the opera going BLACKA mother fcker with a big rocket launcha" "awwww, fuck it, gimme the damn bucket"

17. Sierra Barb avatar

Re: IM SOOOO SAD!!! =,((

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:59 PM By: Sierra Barb

I believe that the song they have together he would put it out as a single... i dont understand why she wasnt on the album either :(

18. NickiMinaj avatar

Whats up with Nicki and Katy Perry?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:32 PM By: NickiMinaj

At the Vmas, When Katy accepted her Moonman for best collaboration, she went "Hello Nicki." Did she do that in a bad way or a good way? Im really confused.

19. Kevin_Minaj avatar

RE: Whats up with Nicki and Katy Perry?

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 1:39 AM By: Kevin_Minaj

It was in a good way, the girls are friends. :)

20. DJ Lewinski avatar

Re: Whats up with Nicki and Katy Perry?

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 4:46 AM By: DJ Lewinski

ya good way all the giirls have a crush on nicki lol
    They call me Lewinski

Newsletter Signup