Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. KillerKen avatar

RE: NICKI MINAJ WAS PREGNANT ONCE

Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 4:09 PM By: KillerKen

iight some Bitches took it the wrong way Tweeted on em and some otha bitch said DUHH? like bitch iwas bringing it to yalls attention so yall can fuck off dis
    DayDayDayDay!

2. talentedbarbie2 avatar

Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 5:34 PM By: talentedbarbie2

thats why sometimes i cant listen to this songg , cuz i get in tears :'(
    but i stilll love nicki to the fullest , i hate hearing or seeing nicki sad !
    iLove Nicki Minaj
    -Kayla Boo

3. Nicki Sent avatar

Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:31 PM By: Nicki Sent

someone should ask her. It might make HB mad but i really wanna know
    Roman Zolanski

4. Hollydoee avatar

Re: NICKI MINAJ WAS PREGNANT ONCE

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM By: Hollydoee

Thats reel sad but if she didnt do that she wouldnt have been famous now

5. Hollydoee avatar

Re: GODMOTHER NICKI!!!

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM By: Hollydoee

That'd b funny wat if they made a show 4 that

6. 5star Barbie avatar

RE: GODMOTHER NICKI!!!

Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 12:54 PM By: 5star Barbie

I don't think it's official yet
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

7. TeamMinajLexi avatar

What is Your Favorite Video From Nicki?

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:40 PM By: TeamMinajLexi

Just give one or more of your favorite videos and explain why u liked it.
    One of my favorite videos from Nicki is Right Through Me because she looks so beautiful in this video and it felt so natural like we got to see her in a different state in this video. It felt like she was just Onika in this video.

8. LeeBarbHeartNic_ avatar

What i've learnt from Nicki is TRUE Dedication

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:42 PM By: LeeBarbHeartNic_

Nicki Minaj on a ROLL!!! :) Yesterday two songs named Dance (A*$) ft Big Sean, and You The Boss ft Rick Ross were released, which are on FIRE, and then just now she released a song named Fireball ft Willow Smith???!!! This woman is sooo driven!!! :) "I'm fighting for the girls that never that could win!" - Nicki Minaj (from song ' I'm The Best') ... I wanna be that driven and dedicated when I do something I love

9. TeamMinajLexi avatar

RE: What i've learnt from Nicki is TRUE Dedication

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:47 PM By: TeamMinajLexi

Ive learned that you have to be independent and to never give up and that every for every 100 people that say "NO" to your Dream their will be another 100 that will say "YES" you just have to strive and want it and work for it because everything in life is not handed to you. I also learned ur beautifull no matter what anyone says!!!! :)

10. talentedbarbie2 avatar

RE: What is Your Favorite Video From Nicki?

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:55 PM By: talentedbarbie2

My Favorite Video Would Probably Be Superbass

11. Hollydoee avatar

Re: Fav. Nicki Song?

Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 12:21 PM By: Hollydoee

Dear Old Nicki because it has such passion... Itty Bitty Piggy because it shows off her rap skills... =)

Pink 4ever

12. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: Fav. Nicki Song?

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:34 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Tbh i cant pick a main favourite because i love all her songs but i have different ones that i favour at different time, atm im addicted to higher than a kite, mind on my money, playtimes over, beam me up scotty, dance ass (remix), y u mad, fireball and my main fave make me proud because its dricki, i am total team dricki all the way!!!

13. Nicki Sent avatar

B-Day

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 6:18 PM By: Nicki Sent

We all know that HB's, birthday is coming up. What should we do for her besides ofcourse making her sophomore album double platinum? IDEAS, FAST!
    Roman Zolanski

14. Hollydoee avatar

Re: B-Day

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 6:46 PM By: Hollydoee

We need to like give her ideas 4 more songs so she'll have more singles and she'll dedicate it 2 us
    Pink 4ever

15. Malsrockss avatar

RE: B-Day

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:46 PM By: Malsrockss

well besides tweeting her i think we need to get in touch with teamminaj or someone close to nicki to start up a a fund where fans can put money up for a gift and then vote for which gift we want to buy her :)
    with love!

16. TommyMiraj avatar

RE: Fav. Nicki Song?

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:16 AM By: TommyMiraj

My favorite Nicki verse would have to be the Sweet Dreams verse. " and Im rich I could buy you, kill bitches leave their body in the bayou, more brain than an IQ, more head than a dread, Mayou." love that.

17. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:20 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Maybe we should all do like a picture of ourselves holding up a sign saying happy birthday and have a message of what you wanna say to her on it, and then send it to her on twitter, she would love that i bet!!! Just an idea lemme no what youu think barbz/kenbarbz

18. Markisha avatar

Re: B-Day

Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 12:05 PM By: Markisha

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    Maybe we should all do like a picture of ourselves holding up a sign saying happy birthday and have a message of what you wanna say to her on it, and then send it to her on twitter, she would love that i bet!!! Just an idea lemme no what youu think barbz/kenbarbz

I think a video will do, but yeah.. its a nice idea.

19. RomansBestie avatar

Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 1:36 PM By: RomansBestie

or we could all record a 10 sec video of us saying happy birthday, then add them all together? maybe with us and our own drawings, pink friday, or any other creative idea??
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

20. CakeWannaMiNAJ avatar

Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM By: CakeWannaMiNAJ

I like the idea of us holding a picture saying happy birthday HB. Or we could do a video saying happy birthday ?!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    YOUTUBE = www.youtube.com/itsLADiiEKAY
    TWiTTER = www.twitter.com/CakeWannaMiNAJ
    TUMBLR = http://cakewannaminaj.tumblr.com

Newsletter Signup