Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. itskenbiitch avatar

RE: What's Nicki's best song ever?

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 6:59 PM By: itskenbiitch

Roman's Revenge or Fly!

2. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Get a Grip TM!

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Idk, call me a bitch, weirdo or whatever you want. But I've observed in 2011 ,especially, that there has been a competition between the members of TM of who's known Nicki the longer. It seems like if you 'jumped on the bandwagon' in '09/'10'11 then you're not a proper fan. And that's not fair.
    In fact, this team is known as the drama team. When I was in RihannaNavyon twitter (I don't have twitter anymore), although most of them like you, they mentioned that, and so did many other teams. I'm just saying, that no one gives a fuck in the other teams ow long you have been there since. It's not a FUCKING COMPETITION. Like no cares that I was only RihannaNavy since S.O.S and not since Pon De Replay. The point is that I'm a loyal fan and support Rih. Thats what matters. And I'm sick of people telling me that I'm not a true fan because I've only been there for Nicki since 2009. Chances are that you hadn't even heard of her until then. So give me a break *Pissed off*
    Rated R Barbie

3. DANickster avatar

Re: Get a Grip TM!

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:11 AM By: DANickster

I agree fully
    I became a fan in about the middle of 2010 in either July or august. I was young so I just saw her on Tv and I thought she was good, I always got the latest on what she did and I know her mixtape stuff, and her background info, that's a lot for an 11 year old at the time before this website was even out.
    MYYY POINT IS!!!!!!!
    if you know her background info and you support her to the maximum degree, YOU'RE A TRUE FAN

4. 5star Barbie avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM By: 5star Barbie

I totally agree
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

5. InLoveWithRoman avatar

RE: Get a Grip TM!

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM By: InLoveWithRoman

I agree...the amount of time you've been a fan should not even matter man. Thanks for bringing this up.
    Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded in stores on Romantines Day.

6. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 2:01 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

DANickster wrote:
    I agree fully
    I became a fan in about the middle of 2010 in either July or august. I was young so I just saw her on Tv and I thought she was good, I always got the latest on what she did and I know her mixtape stuff, and her background info, that's a lot for an 11 year old at the time before this website was even out.
    MYYY POINT IS!!!!!!!
    if you know her background info and you support her to the maximum degree, YOUR A TRUE FAN

Wow your 12 years old! You make me feel so old lol, you have really good grammar for a 12 year old.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

7. DANickster avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 4:48 PM By: DANickster

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    DANickster wrote:
    I agree fully
    MYYY POINT IS!!!!!!!
    if you know her background info and you support her to the maximum degree, YOUR A TRUE FAN

Wow your 12 years old! You make me feel so old lol, you have really good grammar for a 12 year old.

Thanx :)

I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

8. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM By: ninjabarbie94

omg that is so true barbz, i mean this is ment to be a team, a family! TeamMinaj are ment to stick together and all help support Nicki but instead it feels like everyone tries to compete with eachtoehr about how long they have beena fan, how much they love her and all that! At the end of the day we are all TeamMinaj and we are all loyal fans! If people gonna be starting beef on here then they obv aint true fans, Nicki doesnt respect people abusing others so then you get some TeamMinaj members who feel like they have to compete with youu, it just makes me so mad!!!! TeamMinaj till the death of mee!!! muuuaaahhh xoxoxox
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

9. RomansBestie avatar

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM By: RomansBestie

beleeeeeeeeedat!
    anyways, the odds of everybody having access of nicki's mixtapes due to the age and diversity of team minaj at the time they came out is extremely slim. i didnt even have freaking internet then! i live in the middle of nowhere where the radio only plays country *excuses self to vomit*. I got into Nicki in 2009. i dont think Nicki cares how long youve been a fan, and you shouldnt care either tm. that is discrimination. which is plain UNCOOL.
    ~ClancyLovesNicki~

10. teambarbiebitch avatar

TM are way too bitchy!

Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 5:58 AM By: teambarbiebitch

sorry guys but I have to say it. There's too much of a bitchy team which is going on here. To start off with, there are 'leaders' of TM, which is not asked for, and is, quite frankly, extremely stupid and bitchy.
    I'm still being haunted by the other night, it was a while ago, in June. Someone of Rihanna's team tweeted something which apparently 'showed Nicki up'. Next thing you know, they're in a huge fight. Let's be frank here. TM looked REALLY stupid because they could only fight on the following terms:
    1) Superbass did better than Man Down
    2) Nicki had never been abused by a lover
    3) Nicki has a #1 album, but Rihanna doesn't.

That put me off the team completely. Rihanna saw those tweets I know, comments were being thrown about her so called herpes and her abuse, and I know that she was hurt.
    And to be honest, her 'Navy' does go harder. I hate em bitches, BUT they got Rihanna 20 top tens and 11 no. 1s, which broke records. I don't even like any of her songs, but at least the songs don't diss people >:(
    And her team is drama free.
    so before you consider doing anything to hurt that team again, just remember that the highest that Nicki has ever peaked is #3, when Rihanna just spent 8 weeks at #1.
    And this is all coming from a Rihanna hater.

11. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

RE: TM are way too bitchy!

Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 6:07 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Well, I can't agree with you about being a Rihanna hater, BUT I can back up what you said about the argument. I was actually fighting for my Navy, I'll admit it, because all the one guy did was supposedly 'brag'. In fact, thinking of it makes my blood boil. that someone could post a message and say 'Well the shade that's being thrown on Nicki is better than Rihanna's bruised and bloodied face in Feb '09.' And I QUOTE that.
    Sorry, but I do know how much the Navy sit and request and buy Rihanna's songs, so don't say that they don't go as 'hard' as TM . And I'm JUST SAYING that maybe if TM did that, Roman in Moscow and Stupid Hoe could have gone to no.1 *holds hand up* Just saying.
    RIHANNA NAVY BITCH

12. DANickster avatar

Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 11:00 AM By: DANickster

Really team minaj?!? I wont blame Nicki if she put on barbie detention again. Just like the radio issue where the fans brought up drama to Nicki, YALLL GROWN ACT LIKE IT!!!! HANDLE IT.
    that's all that is needed to be said
    And I love rih rih!!!

13. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Well, I can't agree with you about being a Rihanna hater, BUT I can back up what you said about the argument. I was actually fighting for my Navy, I'll admit it, because all the one guy did was supposedly 'brag'. In fact, thinking of it makes my blood boil. that someone could post a message and say 'Well the shade that's being thrown on Nicki is better than Rihanna's bruised and bloodied face in Feb '09.' And I QUOTE that.
    Sorry, but I do know how much the Navy sit and request and buy Rihanna's songs, so don't say that they don't go as 'hard' as TM . And I'm JUST SAYING that maybe if TM did that, Roman in Moscow and Stupid Hoe could have gone to no.1 *holds hand up* Just saying.

Not trying to be a dick or a hater but the only reason Rihanna has so many number one songs isn't because of her fans it's because they are all engineered by many producers and songwriters to be hits. Nicki writes her own stuff and produces a lot of her own music these are all the writers who worked on Cheers(Drink to that): Andrew Harr, Jermaine Jackson, Stacy Barthe, Laura Pergolizzi, Corey Gibson, Chris Ivery, Lauren Christy, Graham Edwards, Avril Lavigne, Scott Spock and S&M: Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Sandy Wilhelm, Ester Dean. She has her music made for her which is soo much easier to get hits like Brittney Spears. Nicki only has people help her with the choruses and writes all her own verses.

14. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: TM are way too bitchy!

Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 3:40 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    Rated R Barbie wrote:

Not trying to be a dick or a hater but the only reason Rihanna has so many number one songs isn't because of her fans it's because they are all engineered by many producers and songwriters to be hits. Nicki writes her own stuff and produces a lot of her own music these are all the writers who worked on Cheers(Drink to that): Andrew Harr, Jermaine Jackson, Stacy Barthe, Laura Pergolizzi, Corey Gibson, Chris Ivery, Lauren Christy, Graham Edwards, Avril Lavigne, Scott Spock and S&M: Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Sandy Wilhelm, Ester Dean. She has her music made for her which is soo much easier to get hits like Brittney Spears. Nicki only has people help her with the choruses and writes all her own verses.

without her fans..Rihanna would be NOTHING. She could release a rubbish song and it would still be amazing. And she does co-write many of her songs, not all but many
    RIHANNA NAVY BITCH

15. PandaGazzum avatar

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:05 AM By: PandaGazzum

it actually doesn't matter who knows her the longest since if you've met Nicki n' SB you'll know that they remember everybody! they truly love their fans ~ the diehards or the bitches who throw shade at the 'lessors' ( ~_______~) for not being there for her since the get is probably their way of saying they love her? ~ don't let it get to your head since everyone's there for her in the end whether you a super bass jump in or a beam me up hoe ~ WE ALL PART OF THE TEAM ~ and the shading needs to bounce like Minaj's ass

16. Musique Barb avatar

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM By: Musique Barb

AMEN. Lol.

*Muwah!* *Muwah!*

17. MT5792 avatar

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM By: MT5792

I LOVE! Still I Rise.

18. DANickster avatar

Re: What's Nicki's best song ever?

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM By: DANickster

The song grindin on ber sucker free mixtape!!!!!!!

19. Hollydoee avatar

Re: What's Nicki's best song ever?

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM By: Hollydoee

Ice Cream Man all day.... i cnt get it outta my head n i rap every lyric.... I almost got suspended from skool cuz i was doin da cussin
    baddest bitch in da game

20. PrincessErinMinaj avatar

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM By: PrincessErinMinaj

I LOVE Romans Revenge, Your Love, Blow ya mind and I love her verse in make me proud and up all nightt !!!

MWAH
    Princess Erin Minaj

Newsletter Signup